Did you feel ashamed for your words and deeds?

Did you feel ashamed for your words and deeds?

I feel ashamed for spending $60 on that POS.

Does that count?

I constantly feel ashamed of my words and deeds.

I'm ashamed of falling for some Ideas man scam

Holy shit that man is up his own ass

I'm ashamed that he's ashamed of making a fapbait character and feels like he has to justify it with a bunch of bullshit. Like, there's literally nothing wrong with it.

It was a paper-thin excuse to have Stephanie Joosten wearing little clothing, which annoyed me for its impracticality so much that I put her back in her Cipher/XOF outfit.

...not that I'm complaining too much. Stephanie Joosten is achingly beautiful.

What's wrong with making it interesting?

Based Kojima blowing out fascist Drumpf and poltards
#StillWithHer

fpbp

He failed to make it interesting

Fuck of you liberal idiot!!

Nothing. It's also fine.
But ASHAMED FOR YOUR WORDS & DEEDS was pretty cringeworthy.

>justify
I think it was just a provocation

I know your satire, but I'm glad alot of Japanese creators are seeing trump and frog posters to be the massive faggots they are

I feel ashamed for buying MGS5, 3 was the last good entry in the series. Phantom Pain was a generic open world Ubisoft outpost assault simulator only missing some high towers to climb that revealed the area

Quiet was a cool character, and I wish more could have been done with her instead of her fucking off and becoming Afghani Batman after activating her English wolbachia.

Friendly reminder that trump is controlled opposition.
Why are american goyim so stupid?

ground zeroes was the last good entry in the series

Why didn’t Quiet just write down her feelings for Venom?

vocal chord parasites would know shes writing and kill her

This idea polfaggots have of Japan being some kind of right wing haven is kinda funny, considering how much anime got censored by Reaganite boomers back in the nineties because kids eyes would explode if they saw a gay character or somebody die.

>right wing
What do you even mean by that?
Half of pol are nazis. That's kind of left wing in ways.

It's just authoritarian. Nazis are right wing in the same way that the soviets were left wing, in both cases individual freedom is subservient to the will of the government

Right now we're subservient to the will of the corporations and the banks that operate in a world wife financial system above the level of nation states. They're the first ones to scream fascism when you try to bring things under control.

They have to imagine a different reality to fit their ideology. If they went they'd get the shock of finding out how no one gives a shit about their fringey, how their post-war government was structured around FDR politics, and how open-minded Japanese are about social issues and people's freedoms.

Maybe they could make friends with some old farts or something...

okay weeb please tell me more about your masterful knowledge of japanese culture and attitudes towards political issues. You're larping, fuck off.

>larping
Fuck off with your retarded meme.

I'm a poli sci major who went to school there

No, that reason was retarded. Like just own up to it, you wanted her being slutty, it's not a big deal

>and how open-minded Japanese are about social issues

Are you literally insane?

>Hideo "I want to be like David Cage" Kojima

>SJWs whine about Joostin's character being sexualized
>Quiet breathes through her skin or some shit so she can't wear clothes

i bet they do not feer shame for their bitching and whining even though she literally has to be barely clothed or she'll die

That's hilarious. I mean the fact that the reason she's naked is because she has the same respiratory system as fucking insects.

Is Kojimbo the smuggest man in videogame industry?

Are you reading the opinions of the old masses or the younger generation?

How do you think she felt when she saw her completed model, and Kohima cranked up her tit size 4 times larger?

No, it was retarded.

I'm really hoping however Atlus handles my waifu Rin makes that Twitter tranny easy xer words.

etc.

kill yourselves

Depends where you are, down here the scream communism whenever we mess with them.

I'm reading the opinions of the girls and women.

He started from nothing and was basically told to hari kiri, and he's managed the production of a few great games made by entire teams of talented artists and designers, but it got to his head and he's a total douche apparently.

He can be a smug douche

It implies there's something wrong with wanting to see a woman naked for no reason other than being attracted to her, whether it's in real life or purely fictional.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

>She breaths through her skin so she has to be naked all the time! It's totally relevant to the plot!
>Now watch her shower

hackdeo soyjima

what even is this right-left wing bullshit, are we talking about birds, specifically murrican eagles? Politics are just embarrassing and cringy. As well as everybody who partakes in it, and who thinks of himself as part of the agenda.

>2013
>we’re just about to start 2018
this can’t be happening

I got excited to see what stupid idea he was talking about when i saw him even address this shit but i couldn't contain myself when i actually reached that point in the game. Kojima really does stumble across the fine line between genius and retard.