"Mr Bubbles!... Come onnnnnnnnn!"

"Mr Bubbles!... Come onnnnnnnnn!"

UHHHHWUHHHHHH

This entire gimmick just didn't work. Who the fuck feels sorry for a big daddy? Plus when you kill one and save the lisstle sister it's with she thanks you for ridding her of brainwashing so what reason do you have not to do that? Harvesting them barely nets you more Adam.

>rapture central computing
>wait a minute, that alpha series

I know you, Subject Sigma, you're the shit mate. best DLC

>Come on my chest Mr.Bubbles

LITTLE SISTER IS NOT FOR LEWD

ELEANOR IS NOT FOR LEWD

>he doesn't feel sad for killing the big daddies

*stabs your path*

>those little tiny buttcheeks

now that's some dangerous shit right there

¡Bienvenido al Ammo Bandito!

dangerously shit.

They were so much cuter in 2. That alone almost makes it reason to prefer it over 1. The fact you actually care at least a little about saving them. That and those amazing little sister sequences. I'd love a whole game like that.

I want to get raped by a big sister.

>make concept art for Bouncers and Rosies as little sisters see them
>turn the Rosie design into a new big daddy
Kind of odd

Okay faggots, I saved a webm of Eleonore kicking ass and now I can't find it. I know some of you have it so hand it over.

don't have it, I do have this though

Just finished it no more than 20 minutes ago for the first time. I liked it, a bit tedious at times but always fun. Last boss fight was pretty shit though.

all the shock games that have final bosses suck at them, thankfully 2 doesn't even attempt it and just stick with waves of enemies and so does minerva's den iirc

I dunno about Prey (2017) though

The Many is probably the best boss fight in the series and it's a joke once you know what you're supposed to be shooting

Minerva's Den has Reed Wahl as the final boss. Subject Omega was sort of a final boss in the base game.

Yes, that's the one, thank you!

Replayed it recently.

>2 elite turrets summoned at all times
>The entire security system is mine
>1 Big Daddy following me
>Bees everywhere
>Cyclone traps everywhere, with even more bees
>Drill dash everyone into oblivion while they're busy with everything else

The story was weaker, but Bio2 really does not get enough credit for how fucking fun the gameplay is.

Also, I was kind of disappointed that I saw Minerva's Den plot twist coming from a mile away right from the beginning. I still think it's a good twist, but I feel like the foreshadowing was way too obvious.

SS1's final boss is the only good one in any Shock game. Mostly because of the concept around the fight than anything else though.

>Bio2 really does not get enough credit for how fucking fun the gameplay is
The shotgun was so damn satisfying

Why is it that the Splicers never actually use any plasmids? The only exception are the Houdini Splicers, but they just use a shitty version of incinerate and a teleporting (or is it invisibility?) plasmid you can't use.