Sup Forums memes that need to die

Sup Forums memes you can't fucking stand

Personally, I'm tired of the "sweet little lies" Todd Howard bullshit. Hue, yeah, crowbcat is SUCH a fucking visionary, I'm so glad that means we can't have a single Fallout or Elder Scrolls thread without it being overrun by humorless brainlets. I know I'm not alone here, right?

I just don't like everything being hyperbole or extremes.

Take Final Fantasy Threads for example, people will call games in the series garbage, 0/10, worst game they've ever played, ect. When none of the games in the series are unplayable levels of bad. I've played some shit games, I beat Pamela Anderson's VIP for PS1, so I have to consider that I've played that before I can call any other game shit.

Why can't we talk about the pros and cons of a game and have a real interesting discussion without 90% of the discourse being dismissive hyperbole and reaction images? The only time I ever felt like I had an interesting discussion on Sup Forums was last year in September when Dead Rising 1 got rereleased on Steam. People were actually talking about the game, it was great.

>crowbcat invented toddposting

wojak and pepe need to die

>"Sup Forums fads I hate"
>Posts wojak
How unself-aware of a person are you?

>I hate OC
t. brainlet

Oh user, if you would just buy my games then the memes would end.

TELL ME TELL ME LIES

Based toddposter

its not oc, its as creative as fucking ragecomics

I can only have serious discussions about videogames elsewhere. Never on Sup Forums, though.

Nigga what? It's the most fucking cut and paste shit on here. Shit like that is what killed legit OC.
>"Why bother making something original or creative when I can just post the silly frog maymay again"

>Personally, I'm tired of the "sweet little lies" Todd Howard bullshit. Hue, yeah, crowbcat is SUCH a fucking visionary

Top quality bait.

I hate this one too because it mischaracterizes Todd as a soulless businessman when he's really just an overambitious dork. Literally /ourguy/.

I am so fucking tired of brainlet wojacks

Yeah, I feel you on that one, Todd.

I just want T bh and Fa m to come back

Here you go user. Some OC 'not-wojack' but better than wojack. Whats the next face I should draw this way? Reply to this and I'll draw you a cool face for it.

Oh exploitable!

What did he mean by this? Thoughts? Apologize to him Sup Forums. Explain yourselves. A deal's a deal, user! Well? Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Prove him wrong. Perfect X doesn't exi- . Protip: you can't. Why does this trigger Sup Forums so much? Sup Forums BTFO. Would you? Is he "our" guy? He did nothing wrong! Will you buy his game? Buy his game. Convince me to NOT buy this game. Find a flaw. Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that it was shit? I'm glad we can all agree on this. How did we go from this...to THIS? JUST. Hold me, Sup Forumsros. How do we fix this? Redpill me on X. Bing bing wahoo! What was his endgame? Was it kino? What am I in for? What are some games that let me do this? X WON. Name 1 (ONE) game that does this. What went wrong? Why is this allowed? Will this save the gaming industry? Can we get one of these threads going? LOL. Keep it vidya. Really makes you think. JUST. WE. So this...is the power...of X...woah. I just played X, what did I think of it? *BRAAAP*. Here's your controller bro! DIE BARNEYFAG. I want to ____ X! Look at this Nep! NEVER EVER.
>WTF I LOVE X NOW
>tfw too intelligent to X
>hey user turn on your mic!
haha. I'm at a loss. HE. How's that youtube gaming channel, Sup Forumsros?
What the fuck were they thinking? Claim you're waifu! JUST.
>people fell for the X meme
Headsets thread. Tired gamer thread. CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES. Are videogames art? When will you outgrow videogames? Sex or videogames? What games allow me to play as X?
>this is your ___ for tonight
>this is ____ say something nice to them
>WHIRRRR

>tired of Todd, one of the only memes to bring out original content in years

We can only hope the next fallout will be better than 4

I wish everyone would just draw silly faces themselves instead of posting the same lolwojak shit all the time.
Fuck that would be hilarious

Please do an aheago face with this face. I promise I will save it and treasure it forever.

Wojak and Pepe, just let go already.

All of them.

Its perfect, thank you.

I would, but my artistic skill is limited to the crayon scribblings of a 5 year old. And drawing with a mouse is even worse.

Makes it even better.

haha, no way fag

/thread

They have overstayed their welcome.

fuckin saved

Toddposting is the only Sup Forums meme I like.

Wojak.
>b-b-but it's OC
It's Reddit-tier 'rage face' editing.

Florida Man!