Playing old game set in New York

>playing old game set in New York
>see twin towers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
youtube.com/watch?v=fvxtpxT_BUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know I wish mossad didnt demolish those buildings either.

Why don't you rebuild them?
Come on user I believe in you

>playing old game set in Sup Forums circa 2001
>it’s still shit

build them in minecraft, dude

Muslims always make everything worse and more miserable and then they play the victim whenever they get called out

>Sup Forums circa 2001

>play DX1
>still no twin towers

But how did they know?

Replace muslims with jews and then your right.

Sup Forums didn't exist in 2001 man

This site didn't exist in 2001 but I wonder how 2chan reacted to 9/11

the TT were a known prime terrorism target

t. eternal muslim

>waaah waaah those bad bad muslims killed 1000 people
>let's invade them massacre everyone, spent billions for a virus so they can't be technological better than us
>no no it was the muslims who did this, not our government
>no no we don't use 9/11 even 15 years later as excuse to invade other countries and steal their stuff
>muhricaaa

LOL

Get the fuck over it. It's been 16 years.

>1000 people
*~3000 people. Also, the US lead coalition forces didnt massacre anyone user, the civilian massacres were done by the islamic extremist the US was fighting. Time to grow out of your western self-hatred/retarded conspiracy shit phase user

Except invading iraq hasn't benefited the US at all. It did however play into the hands of le greatest ally.

Afghanistan was a progressive nation and would've turned atheist too if the soviets took over. CIA funded terrorists and is responsible for destroying the country.

Have you heard about tower 7?

>changing the subject once your bullshit points get called out
Also, the CIA was funding the moderate user. Massoud was /ourguy/ and was murdered by the Taliban 2 days before 9/11. Again, its time to grow out of this retarded conspiracy theory faggot phase and its time for you to either start doing actual research into this history or to just shut the fuck up

>playing new game set in New York
>don't see twin towers

>Loves the west
>Supports sending our sons to die overthrowing dictators for no apparent gain for our country's.

The extremism didn't start in iraq until the US overthrew Saddam. Same with Libya. These wars don't have anything to do with fighting extremism, they desabilized the middle east. Now we have sand niggers pouring into the west ruining our country's.

Did you kinda forget and didn't read how the usa spent billions to make a virus so iran wouldn't have functioning nuclear plants.

I don't have western hate user, but murica did enough wrong.

>moderate jihadists meme

"Al Qaeda" translates roughly to "The database" in Arabic, the CIA nickname for "the base" of Mujaheddin fighters.

Sounds like karma for what these Arab did to Europe, Persia and Christian middle east for the past 1000 years.

>play a game made before 2001 but set in the future and don't see the twin towers

Do americans unironically still get sad about 9/11?

Why do you insist on attacking strawmen arguments when your retarded out dated conspiracy theory garbage gets called out?

actually Al Qaeda means literally the base.

>completely goal post moving once again after his childish conspiracy garbage gets called out
Oh wow, a liberal british newspaper totally proves the CIA supported Osama because....why? once again, either grow up and study afghan history, or shut the fuck up.

Outside of the coastal commie hellholes many people still remove their hats and have a moment of silence at 9:11pm.

You know that this isn't just one person. Aka me.

Just because you can't accept all the shit murrica did doesn't mean it didn't happened user. Murica is still using 9/11 as a reason to invade countries and do shit

god, why are europeans such bitter and miserable people?

>sad
Sometimes, it ended up wiping at least 2 millions shitskins from the face of the earth though. I still don't think it was worth it.

>playing TOCA on the PS1
>some towers in a backwater country got hit
>grandma asks me to stop playing and putting on the news
I will never forgive you for this americans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

he was a rich Saudi, come on, it's no secret he was a big intelligence asset. It would be a complete blunder of opportunity to not use him and his influence.

>just PM
You just outed yourself as a commie. Us red blooded American patriots do it at 9:11 AM and PM.

I get sad because of ramifications.
>kneejerk patriotism shit
>TSA
>acceleration of surveillance state and erosion of rights
>endless stupid war
Osama got us good.

>playing old game set in New York
>see white people

Youre spouting meaningless anti-western cucked conspiracy theory garbage in place of any actual facts user.

~3000 people died in 9/11, not 1000.
The vast majority of civilian casualties were done by the islamist, not the US or US allies. Stop spouting stupid bullshit user. Im so sick and tired of every fucking retard looking up a few random conspiracy theoriest and then thinking they are geniuses, constantly spouting this stupid shit off. I cant stand your idiocy any more.

Europeans will never understand Americans.
youtube.com/watch?v=fvxtpxT_BUY

And Jihadists still make good for furthering geopolitical interests

If you took the time to actually read that wikipedia article, you would realize that the CIA was funding moderate factions, like I mentioned before, and not extremist. You would also probably realize that Osamas ENTIRE philsophy was fucking born out of operation cyclone and the idea that muslims shouldnt accept assistance from infidel westerners and should instead fund their own armies. And its completely hypocritical for Pakistan to bitch about this since they were the ones who decided to divert CIA funds intended for moderate rebels and gave it to the extremist islamic groups instead.

>the le pipeline meme

oh my god, just stop.

>say 1000 because don't know actual
Number
>It's 3000!!!
>it's done by islamist not us, we just destabilized the whole country gave weapons to islamist and trained them
So bad bad russia doesn't win against us
>fucking conspiracy theories, while I just said a wrong number and said that murica profited more of 9/11 than al fagida

From the first few lines: "The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups that were favored by the regime of Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq in neighboring Pakistan, rather than other, less ideological Afghan resistance groups "

Are you seriously suggesting there's such a thing as a "moderate militant Wahhabi Sunni"

Even non-militant Wahhabism is an extremist ideology.

This

youre post is incomprehensible gibberish user. This is probably because youre a stupid conspiracy tard ruled by emotion on topics you know nothing about. Again, it was ~3000 people killed on 9/11, not 1000. It take 5 seconds in google to figure this out. And the vast majority of civilian deaths were from deliberate attacks by terrorist groups the US was fighting against.

Youre a simpleton who believe irrationally hating america makes you intelligent. It doesnt.

>clapping at the end
White americans are a living meme. I wish they weren't so damn rare.

>playing a pre-2001 game set in New York
>there's no twin towers to be found

they're jealous of stable governments, sovereignty, lasting constitutions and free markets

These maps eerily line up. don't you think?

anyone else getting sleepy? let's all take a nap

READ
THE
ARTICLE

The Pakistani government diversted CIA funds intended for moderates and gave them to extremist. I even mentioned this in my post you just responded to. Also, look into Osamas actual philsophy on that whole thing, he didnt want muslims taking money from the CIA in the first place, and he wanted to fund them all himself. This is also why he was kicked out of Saudi Arabia after he went off on their government for teaming up with the US in the gulf war rather than letting him create an islamic army to protect them.

>backwater country
it's the same country that's the reason you learned to speak english

How did the American people profit from overthrowing Saddam and Kaddafi. We didnt, now these countries are full of terrorist and migrants are pouring into europe. This isn't a conspiracy its what actually happened.

HOLY SHIT! a completely citationless shitty mspaint image created by a 22 year old community college drop out!