Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Old Thread >>

>Post references and names
>Keep it vidya, no OCs
>Try not to bump requests
>No shitposting
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3959766
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3845437
imgur.com/a/0eHOK
my.mixtape.moe/xzmqld.png
iphonewallpapers.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/hello_sailor.jpg
images.windsorstore.com/images/products/1_293373_ZM_RED.JPG
webdesign.org/img_articles/21539/21.jpg
dailyartcocktail.com/images/2011/04/pin-up-girls/pin-up-girls-07.jpg
cdn3.historyextra.com/sites/default/files/xl_pin_up_history_04_1407281432_id_828435.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ddy6xh-qigI
youtube.com/watch?v=iV1awQwAf2g&feature=youtu.be&t=3m45s
78.media.tumblr.com/376d625ff2324b90df7414144b90c310/tumblr_ox3zkowGt01ug40rzo6_1280.png
mgewiki.com/images/9/9d/314_ice_queen_L.jpg
endlessspace.wikia.com/wiki/Horatio
endless-space-2.wikia.com/wiki/The_Horatio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anchor Post

Requesting anything cute of Kiria please.

Link to the old thread

Requesting Bowser strapped into an electric chair as Mike Pence dressed as Mario prepares to throw the switch saying "So long, Gay Bowser"

Requesting Dedede giginka inhaling Kirby giginka, both looking similar to the reference pic but with better noses and a chubbier/thicker body for Dedede.

Alternatively, one could draw just the Dedede giginka doing whatever you want.

requesting monika coming out of the computer to hold user's hand.

monikafags answer this call

Since the 30th anniversary of Altered Beast is this year, I would like to request a full body pin-up of the Centurion in his Maximum Body power up form (the one before his transformation), in his red trunks (maybe have a bulge), showing off his huge muscles, and grinning with delight! No beard, clean shave and in color.

Requesting sexy and nude Sakuya Izayoi.
With breasts in this size: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3959766
And bush in this size: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3845437

What is so special about this generic-looking girl???

Requesting this guy doing the JUST meme with his gun

Thanks

Gentiana wearing a naked apron and cooking some food
Also, how about her with a bottle of champagne or Bacchu's Wine?

Any example of cute situation?

Calm down

>Requesting them in the shower together, or slightly larger breasts and symmetrical docking with or without them french kissing
>or with Genny, requesting all 3 of them, but Celica and Mae are busty while Genny has DFC.
>Then have the busty girls sexually bullying the dfc one. Like, holding her down, playing with her breasts and nipples, kissing her, teasing her clit/eating her out

Requesting Eliza looming over ABA with a creepy, hungry face....

wew

she's the new trend waifu. When bustle around doki doki dies down there will still be a few hardcore waifufags crushing hard on her but most doki requests wil cease.

Requesting this scene/image (with text) from the Strider Arcade game with Bishop (the artist) as villain.

Anchoring for a Lammy drawing from an user, threads ago

In game she secretly likes cute girl things like plushies, her favorite one being the one in pic related, Sir Gen.

So her with a cute plushy or something simple like that would be enough.

Meia pouring sake on her breasts, and holding them up so the sake is held in her cleavage, alternatively wearing a loose kimono

And/or this scene/image.

Requesting an user fucking a real girl, while a distressed Monika is forced to watch.

Requesting D.va dancing around a stripper pole.

D.Va sucks

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU FUCK

This game looks also super generic animu-style and boring as fuck.

So what kind of cock does she like? Long, average-thickness really sensitive ones? Super thick hard ones? Shota ones?

Just the truth, bro.
Generic animu waifu trash.

Requesting Kawakami

requesting cassandra x d.va yuri where they both hate each other's personalities but love each other's bodies

Anchoring for:

Hope your doing fine!

Requesting Blade Form Nia putting her hips to good use and giving a thigh job while she’s got heart pupils

And then user stabs her and says “Worst Girl”

Requesting hard raped Blade Form Nia

Dedede girl is pretty hot.
In general is Dedede master race.

Requesting vidya girls dressed as clowns (mainly makeup/clothes) and doing this gesture and having their breasts expand.

Requesting Hat Kid lifting her dress to show she’s not wearing any underwear and just laughing really hard for no reason.

this was delivered

Requesting Sina wearing her scarf and mask from XY in her Sun and moon outfit

I screwed it and she doesn't look like Grea but there you have, i added her wings and tail.
imgur.com/a/0eHOK

Not the OR but her dragon arm is missing I think...

No it wasn’t

requesting semiramis fucks astolfo up the ass with a strapon and gives him reacharound

/r/ Wendy and Hariat doing a slav squat

Requesting a front facing view of Marina standing up with her perfectly round, large belly, possibly with her rubbing it and saying how it’ll probably bring in more fans.

Rex and Prya doing jojo pose

Requesting a Sup Forums girl tied up to something fancy. At least make them feel like they are in luxury while also being a hostage

>started playing TMS this week
>just got to her first side quest yesterday about sir gen
>mfw that ending
Does she keep on being that cute as the game goes one?

Requesting a threatening but still attractive female troll warrior from everquest

Requesting Tyro and Elarra from Final Fantasy Record Keeper celebrating New Years Day in their kimono outfits please.

Requesting Makoto and Mai from Blazblue in a threesome, rubbing a dick that's sandwiched between their wet pussies:
my.mixtape.moe/xzmqld.png

this but as hung futas instead

Requesting a haunting Siren luring weary adventure's to their unwilling doom,be sure & give em a bigger bust & seashells for cover or just red hair for effect

Yep, the second quest is even cuter. Have fun with the game, it's definitely one of my favorites.

Requesting Susie Evans (Valkyria Chronicles) as Pin-up New year girl; something like this
For example: iphonewallpapers.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/hello_sailor.jpg
have Her wearing turtleneck sweater like this...
Pic here: images.windsorstore.com/images/products/1_293373_ZM_RED.JPG
instead of red themed pattern; have it white or gray pattern. Saying Happy New Year! while blushing

More reference here.
webdesign.org/img_articles/21539/21.jpg
dailyartcocktail.com/images/2011/04/pin-up-girls/pin-up-girls-07.jpg
cdn3.historyextra.com/sites/default/files/xl_pin_up_history_04_1407281432_id_828435.jpg

Requesting this win screen with SFV Ken and a defeated Squigly

Shut
up

Requesting loud doots or toots

Requesting Hat Kid putting on the Soldier's hat and having a PTSD flashback.

youtube.com/watch?v=ddy6xh-qigI

Raul just likes her because she has Tharja as her "persona". I like her too, but I'm not used of crossover games.

Requesting Maribelle fucking a poor boy in the ass with a strap on while calling him naughty.

Requesting Lola Pop blowing a balloon animal (any will do) and then pulling out her large futa cock and fucking it while simultaneously filling it with cum. And possibly her giving it to a kid after.

Requesting Es poofsitting more people while eating pudding, oblivious to the other person's plight

Requesting a version of this with Rex from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 saying "Titan's foot". Alternatively, requesting anything you can think of with Rex as Karl Pilkington.

Requesting this death scene with Sachiko! (see at 3:45)
youtube.com/watch?v=iV1awQwAf2g&feature=youtu.be&t=3m45s

Requesting Baiken and Bullet giving double paizuri

chill

Requesting Rex from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 innocently gallivanting around in a Male Loincloth none the wiser to Nia struggling not to sploosh everywhere in the background.

Fuck off

she looks silly as fuck

requesting ganondorf practicing tennis

Die bot

and stupid

Dedede's perfect, so of course his !fem giginka's gonna be too.

Speaking of, does anyone got to download the kirby giginka an anon1 drew 2-3 threads ago? I was going to anchor it but I forgot to download the pic on time and I can't find the thread anymore

Endless Space request.

Requesting Horatio having sex with femHoratio to breed more Horatios.

Requesting a tired looking wario reading the morning paper

Not even the right colors, worst drawfag ever.

Requesting Kingdom Hearts II Fuu trying to act cute but failing at it

In SFV, Dan has a job in the store giving cute descriptions to all the DLC characters.

Since Sagat is coming to SFV, I'd like to request Dan Hibiki getting fucked in the ass by Sagat while he's forced to tearfully read off a spiel about how great Sagat is and why you should buy him.

>trying to act cute
Well she isnt cute so its no wonder why shes failing.

that doesn't make any sense

Requesting Crystal maiden form Dota 2 yawning and showing her uvula or just opening her mouth wide enough to show a little ribbon tied in her uvula like in the pic below

Requesting Akari from Last Blade using a mind-control talisman to control whoever they fought last (you can decide, she has been in several crossovers) either as a personal attack slave or to molest them

Requesting Ramlethal naked and tied with ribbons and her areolas and/or nipples and thick bush peeking out.

Little info: with or without hat is up to the artist. Or two versions with and without hat would be nice but not a must do. Her bush like this way would be good: 78.media.tumblr.com/376d625ff2324b90df7414144b90c310/tumblr_ox3zkowGt01ug40rzo6_1280.png

>a little ribbon tied on her uula
What the fuck.

Izmir eating hot spicy chicken wings and simply enjoying it. Or I guess popping open a bottle of champagne.

Marcia wearing a sweater please.

Requesting the Inuwaka Sisters on the job as waitresses

made you look;^)

Requesting Blizzaria, from Yo-kai Watch, aged up to be like an Ice Queen mgewiki.com/images/9/9d/314_ice_queen_L.jpg but more of a kimono outfit. Some details I'd like to say are having larger breasts, more of an ornate/ice material kimono.

In the Endless Space games, the Horatio are a civilization where every person is the clone of this one guy: Horatio. So chances are, he may have cloned female versions of himself

endlessspace.wikia.com/wiki/Horatio
endless-space-2.wikia.com/wiki/The_Horatio

Requesting Nikki celebrating Chinese new year

Requesting a 'Tallgeese -Howard Custom-' that basically is a Tallgeese that Geese pilots that take some inspiration from his design and is able to fire Reppukens and RAGING STORMS

Requesting Airy in a dakimakura pose, nude and holding a pillow that censors her, the pillow says 'Fuck off'

For a throw pillow for my couch!

Requesting Fardy Hernandez holding up a sign that says "No bullying allowed"