Why is everybody playing fucking KEN in this game? Why don't they play something cool like Vega or Zeku or Urien...

Why is everybody playing fucking KEN in this game? Why don't they play something cool like Vega or Zeku or Urien? Why fucking Ken? He's not even unga tier like Rashid or Cammy.

Just picked this up, obviously i'm bronze, but this game fucking sucks tbqh.

i pick karin generally except when i'm grinding for points from missions online which then i'm using boringryu

I do play as another character but I still get shit on for it.

It's Juri

Everyone fucking thinks I'm a waifu fag when God forbid I actually like the fucking character and enjoy playing as her.

Because Ken is a character for scrubs
T. Ken main

Fucking waifufag.

FUCK YOU BUDDY

It's the relatable pick. He's literally the Ryu counterpart of white boys. I see half of newshitters pick Terry Bogard or Geese Howard in KoF for the same reason. Also Siegfried, Paul Pheonix, Ky Kiske, Jacky Bryant, the list goes on.

Everyone that plays juri is a waifu fag you just haven't accepted it yet.

There has always been an abundance of Ken players. Often moreso than Ryu players because Kenfags like to brag in lowranked competitive.

Wrong.

no u
anyone who plays a low tier character on purpose is a waifushitter or someone who gets off on playing a shit character, it's the "I can beat you with bad character" mentality.

How the fuck is Cammy unga at all she is the most honest top tier by far

I don't play as her because she's low tier though. I wish she wasn't low tier as a matter of fact.

Nope. Some of us are just masochists and foot lovers.

I just always play as blonde assholes. Ed, Vega and now Cody all are my guys.

>foot lovers

Not him, but footfags are just more obnoxious waifu fags. Don't lump me being a fellow Juri main with footfags

I play her cause she's the most fun to play

this
i like juri's midriff more
>ywn lick and tickle her tummy

not convinced you're a waifufag but whatever. I don't see why anyone would stick to shit character otherwise.

he looks like shit

his body looks fucked up

everything about SFV is fucked up

Ken has always been Scrub tier. There's so many because Scrubs play Ryu until they realize Ken is just a better Ryu, then Switch. This has been the case for every SF that ever came out.

you'll cum around.

I'm heavily considering switching over to Ibuki. I was hoping to learn Urien but he's charge and I suck with charge characters.

Not that guy but how is it hard to understand?
Maybe he just finds the characters moves and mechanics fun.
I played Junpei in p4au and he was trash tier but i still had plenty of fun doing baseball bat combos on people.

Looks like someone modded it to make him slimmer or something
He has Bison's body in game

A bad time to switch due to the nerfs she's getting.

goddamnit

>i'm bronze
>wants to talk about unga
Why the fuck are you complaining, dude? Until you can beat Ken shitters you have no ground to be whining about them.

I wish I had Bison's body, if you know what I mean.

No, scubs pick him because he seems like he does more damage and actually does if you're just mashing
He's flashier and scrubs like flashy but he's not necessarily better. More people played Ken in S1 when Ryu was objectively top 2

You want Abel?

thats any street fighter scrub pick
>cant beat flowchart ken
you are just as bad

Usually I see people playing Ryu around that level
>low effort strings
>just sitting in place waiting to react to forward jump
>never throw fireballs ever
So fucking boring to fight scrubby ryus

Question is does it have sagat?

play a better game
pretty much any fighting game save for ultra kusoge is better

Because retards tell new players to "learn the game" by playing Ryu or Ken, even if you don't like them. They are also easy to play, and DP is a very useful tool for new players. Often becoming a crutch, making it harder to switch to a character that doesn't have one.

Just got SFV. How is Guile? He's been my main since SFII.

Is this a gay thing? I dont even understand the point

Very good, he was the top of the food chain for a few months, but he's still an easy top 8
Even Daigo switched to him

Who's cautiously optimistic for Sakura here?

I'm waiting for Sagat.

>Wanting Sak in the game
Ill wait for some real fighters

try saying that when im pummeling you with tatsu loops

More like jacking off in a corner because you waifufags never actually play the game

Which face is the "fixed version" ?