Come on user, will you become my familiar? I want to play with you everyday!

Come on user, will you become my familiar? I want to play with you everyday!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Why isn't weebshit banned on sight yet/
vndb.org/v13060
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post THAT Ilya picture

Would I get to play videogames though?

I want to kiss Illya while holding hands

>become her familiar
>she dies in a few years anyway because she's a fucking cup
fuck you illya

yes. and we'll LAUGH! LAUGH!!

she would play the video games, you would get your soul ripped out and put into a stuffed teddy bear

protect ilya [x]

Why did Illya do this in the Fate route, it was fucking scary

Only if you promise to "give me mana" every day. It's your obligation as my Master.

Why isn't weebshit banned on sight yet?

Alright, I will be the doctor and you be the patient about to go though a heart surgery.

Imagine being this assblasted

gimme kuro instead, thanks

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Why isn't weebshit banned on sight yet/

u mad?

Take your stockings off, Tohsaka.

F/SN Illya is a deeply traumatized and broken person thanks to the Einzberns. Her body is a fucking mess, she's not just a homunculus, she's the product of a decade of experiments and the harvesting of her "sisters".

Shirou saved her from that existence in the Fate and HF routes, and rekindled her humanity. And in HF she used that life for his sake.

What kind of familiar we talkin?
Like a black cat witch familiar?
Cause I'd be okay with that provided I retain my intelligence and get a lifetime supply of catnip and belly rubs.

It's not illegal to fuck a cup

Illya a cute

>FBI Assassin in the background

>think Kirei is a boring mustache twirled in Fate
>UBW cements this pretty firmly
>HF he's literally the beat character in the game
What on earth happened

I loved F/SN Illya a ton but really hate Prisma.

I should finally get around to beating HF after stopping I think like halfway through.

didn t i see you on the persona thread?

he posts that in xenoblade 2 threads as well

Prisma Illya has some traits of F/SN Illya but she's like 75% her own person. Same is true of Kuro, they both have pieces of the original Illya's personality. She does eventually grow into her own, though she's more Nanoha than anything.

>Red eyes and White hair
You're going to kill me if I refuse, aren't you?

you shouldn't have lied

Can we be friends instead? I'll still play with you.

Heaven's Feel is worth the payoff, in my opinion. It's hard to slog through all the tedious cooking but Shirou's [spoilers]slow slide into absolute fucking madness[/spoilers] is the best part of F/SN fullstop.

I think I might have gotten past the slog stuff when I stopped but I don't know. I stopped just as Shirou entered the forest to go see Illya.

Let me play you instead

Heaven's Feel is garbage, having the absolutely worst paced route at the end of an already long VN is a serious mistake

And Realta Nua immediately spoils the shadow, making it feel even longer, even slower as you dick around waiting for Sakura to freak out. The famous chuuni action sequences near the end aren't worth it. HA ironically has the best action.

>stopped before Nine Lives Revolver
You should probably go finish it, user.

illya is literally designed to make babies

no, she was designed to be the holy grail

she was designed for that too but that added on later

What game?

You stopped right where the game becomes a 9/10, you dork.

My game bugged out when I chose to become her familiar and gave me a bad end. This happen to anyone else? Anyone know of a fix?

vndb.org/v13060