Am I the only one to find this strange?

Am I the only one to find this strange?
>Rise only sells a few million copies, with barely anyone even playing it anymore, and almost half of the player base on steam not even getting a quarter way through the game
steamcharts.com/app/391220#All
steamspy.com/app/391220
steamcommunity.com/stats/391220/achievements/
vgchartz.com/game/82907/rise-of-the-tomb-raider/
vgchartz.com/game/82908/rise-of-the-tomb-raider/
>Somehow gets nominated for a steam award
>Somehow wins against Nier, Hellblade, and Bayonetta
>All of which both sold more and had/have more players playing
Something's not adding up here.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/302510/Ryse_Son_of_Rome/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leftist award ceremonies
That's it

The award isn't for how many people played it, dumbshit. It's about how good the reviewer thought it was.

>A reviewer is going to like a game they never played
Here's the thing, more people played and are playing the other games then Rise, so logically Rise should not have won.

It's not about logic, did gamergate teach you nothing at all?

I had a feeling that only autists gave a fuck about steam awards and this proves it.

>t. shill
5 cents have been deposited into your account.

>People would rather jack off to Lara Croft than Bayonetta or 2B? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE GAMERGATE WAS RIGHT

>Hurr it's not funny at all that a minority group managed to outvote not one but several majority group hurr durr

Have you considered that nobody gives a shit about steam awards and only people who are nearly as autistic as you voted?

>>Somehow gets nominated for a steam award
For best model, which only Hellblade really hope to win besides Rise.
>>Somehow wins against Nier, Hellblade, and Bayonetta
Very few people actually bought those, comparatively, on PC. Rise has twice the install base of Nier and Bayonetta, combined
>>All of which both sold more and had/have more players playing
No.
Not to mention that Lara Croft is an icon, regardless of your opinions where nuLara is concerned.

It, in fact, makes perfect sense.

So Rise only won because of autism because only autists were playing? Makes sense.
Let's break it down, shall we?
>Rise had best model
No she didn't. Putting aside her tranny body and man face, the only thing she has over the other games is a ridiculously high poly count.
>Very few people actually bought those, comparatively, on PC
Flat out wrong.
>People are playing Rise more over the others
The total amount of people that were playing the other games combined is equal to the amount of people playing Ruse.

Where'd you go wrong in life to be this dedicated to your fap material video games?

Really made me think.

but i thought ryse got below-average scores

45% of steam players finished the game

I did not say Rise had the best model, but that Hellblade was the only real contender. And it should have won, actually, but that's neither here nor there. The point is that its a meaningless award. And all those games competed against a piece of bread.

On PC, Bayonnetta has about 300k, same for Hellblade. Nier has 700k, according to steamcharts.
Rise has more than 2 millions. Do the math.

>The total amount of people that were playing the other games combined is equal to the amount of people playing Ruse.
So Rise, in fact, touches more people singularly. Meaning that its install base is larger than any of those games, So it individually will pull more vote.
Historically, its peak is 10 times that of Bayonnetta, 9 times that of Hellblade, and a little less than twice that of Nier. Sounds like the more popular historic character by all accounts had a greater pull and won a meaningless award.

wow, just who are these reviewers?
store.steampowered.com/app/302510/Ryse_Son_of_Rome/

Not really, but the negatives do point out how terribly unoptimized the game is. There's even a guy in the forums complaining about how he has a top of the line PC, and STILL gets issues with frame rates and stuttering all over the fucking place. He can't even play it at it's max settings.

The reboot games are an abomination that's why. Lara's character is butchered, the game is a Rambo simulator instead of a platformer like the original games, and for fuck's sake the lack of hot pants is a cardinal sin.

>Game sells itself as WOW GRAPHICS
>Get people complaining about how it's length (5 hours) is too long
>Or that the graphics aren't good
I don't understand your point.

This desu.

>Game awards are a joke

To be fair, people don't bother to finish games in general.

I can't really verify otherwise but I feel like that's really a modern problem.

Does she have sex with that Rotty?

Old Lara shoots dogs, not fucks them, you silly.

That's not how awards and nominations work you retard. Games like Okami for example originally sold like shit but still got accolades from the industry.

When you nominate shit for awards you try to view it in a vacuum away from public opinion.

Does the psx version of Tomb Raider 1 work on the ps2 emulator?

NuLara is a revolting piece of shit that needs to be abused maliciously. She's a knuckle-dragging barrel of horse spunk that exists to be degraded and humiliated.

Is there any reason to play emulated version rather than pc one?