Why don't you use cheats in online games, user?

Why don't you use cheats in online games, user?

I don't play online games.

fpbp

Because I'm not a faggot

>Lives of the tears of his raging, tryhard opponents
lrn2english

This

>death metal
This probably fits the virgin more. Only 3rd worlders and white boys listen to metal

honestly, i don't see the appeal of playing online nowadays,it's impossible to have a good game without kids fucking up big time one way or another

So, you're saying first world niggers are the only ones who don't listen to death metal?

So you're admitting you have no friends?
I play online games only with friends whenever they ask me to join them. Online games shouldn't be played alone with randos.

I genuinely don't understand how it's fun at all.
It's literally just depriving yourself of the purpose of competitive online

>competitive online
there is nothing competetive about videogames

Most cheaters are third world shitters from Brazil, Russia or the US so it checks out.

>lrn2english
>expects everyone on the internet to know perfect english
>burger detected

he's admitting to not playing online games, you poof

Thus he has no friends. Online games are to be played with your buddies. If you play none, you don't have friends to play with either.

It's not like he has friends that all boot up the same singleplayer game and play through it while talking about it.

I guess local multiplayer doesn't exist

are you just amazingly dense? have you not considered that some people just aren't interested in online games for whatever reason?

What was the last game to actually have proper LAN support?

>comes to a burger website
>refuses to assimilate
ironic

t. illiterate mexcian

even non-native english speakers can spot a mistake as obvious as that assuming they didn't get a third-world education

>Playing games where your enjoyment is dependent upon the abilities of other human beings

>cheating in multiplayer
you are literally on par with people who hack during speedruns, you might aswell do a marathon in a car. you are no skill.

No point in playing videogames if you are cheating

i cheat when i get tired of bullshit
if i don't feel like wasting my time grinding for drops or xp for 10 hours i'll just cheat in the levels/items/whatever
if i get stuck on a certain part/boss for more than 2-3hrs i will cheat to get past it.

>the virgin grammar nazi

>Playing a game just to watch the computer play for you
>PAYING someone for the right to watch a computer play for you
>This is somehow more alpha than just playing a game for fun

Seconding this, there's no excuse for not knowing English. Just admit you're lazy.

t. non-native

I liked the meme more when it was atleast kinda funny, this is just baldy written strawman bullshit.

>Death Metal
Haha what a nerd.

I feel like cheating would be fun for a couple hours then it would just be boring.

>low foodbudget, lives of cup noodles

Why is this the accepted stereotype when cup noodles aren't even cost effective.

>owns hacks
>can afford hacks
people don't actually pay money for this shit right lol

because it's the cheapest possible food item that also gets across that the person can't cook

? lol

You're right, it doesn't anymore.

How is hacking fun? It's like playing dark souls, except everything is an insta kill. That's boring

>burgers
>knowing perfect english
most of them are practically illiterate

haah gued 1

Are these abominations dead yet? They should be.

?

lola will outlive western civilization

I change weapon stats for ds3 when I find a weapon that I like but find out it's complete shit. stuff like animation time, damage, stamina cost, etc. it makes my dragonslayer spear much more fun to use

The best online experience is playing 1v1 against randos because you depend on nobody else (nobody raging at you, nobody to rage at, including "friends") and don't have to deal with foreign languages, children, music through mics etc.