Abunai!

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/1002719
mega.nz/#!ByA1ECBY!GmD_FV_D2QFXe0OB59oJ7IZgIcC7aDvoMPr93CuCdZ0
pastebin.com/u/GCCXGeneral
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New GCCX episode when?

[audible laughs behind the camera]

>We will never go back to the days before Kotaku fucked up the entire GCCX scene

Is anyone even still subbing this?

Tokimeki Memorial may very well be the best GCCX episode.

Comfiest show about a man trying his hardest to beat video games while also having asides of him going to mom and pop candy shops with arcade cabinets and old Japanese coin-op ball and peg games. It's still going to this day in Japan ain't it?

They're still active.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/1002719

Which girl did he end up with? Trying to get with Shiori would've made him want to die with how much RNG and reloading he'd have to do.

He ended up with Shiori without having to reload IIRC.

That's good to know. I fell out of the series once episodes started becoming a pain in the ass to find due to copyright claims and torrent trackers disappearing. But since I'm snowed in today, I think I'll marathon a couple of episodes.

I'm glad we finally got some updates again. I hope we'll get back to one episode per month.
I didn't really care for the Mario Maker event though, I'd rather have all the "normal" episdoes finished first

It's just a few episodes that are fucked.

Wow, that's honestly amazing and very lucky.

The best part is, he was just going out with girls at complete random and fucking around with no goal in mind. It's a fantastic episode, and you should watch it when you get the chance.

CRQ My Angel is another one of my favorites.

Favorite episodes?

Actraiser and Bomberman Special were mine.

What did they do?
sorry for being out of the loop

They licensed it for North American distribution. I didn't look into it too deeply, but apparently they only actually put out a few episodes with a goofy MXC-style dub and the arcade visits cut out, and then did fuck all with it. But because they owned the rights, all the fansubs going around on YouTube and other sites got taken down due to copyright, making it much harder to find episodes of it.

WHIRRRRRRR

Woah what the fuck?

>Western kikes do something to ruin a good thing for everyone.
Gee wow it's not like this hasn't happened before.
Fuck leave my god damn fucking weeb AMV/MADs alone.

And apparently sa-gccx's link to CRQ My Angel is broken, but I found an alternative.

mega.nz/#!ByA1ECBY!GmD_FV_D2QFXe0OB59oJ7IZgIcC7aDvoMPr93CuCdZ0

Not the best quality, but it's an episode that's worth watching.

>NOOOO LET ME GET MY SWITCH

>expecting a thread about Dynamite Headdy
OP is a faggot

N-NANI?!?

>tfw she is already married and has kids

there just needs to be more translated episodes.

Battletoads.
>The best game of the year came out 20 years ago.

game center CX is better than Dynamite Headdy because it includes Dynamite Headdy.

if your not familiar he is basicly an old guy who did "let's plays" like a solid decade before youtubers did and still does.

>genesis composite

please for the love of god use at least s-video

wato geimu disu?

Dynamite Headdy

TORI!

>composite makes the water look like actual water by blending all the lines
>svideo simply shows all these lines no blended trying to mimic water but failing

pastebin.com/u/GCCXGeneral

There's been a lot of new subs lately. There's also an anonymous guy subbing the Yoiko's Minecraft episodes. He's almost done with the first whole season.

the genesis is widely accepted to have the worst composite of any console ever. it looks like RF, don't try defending it

s-video

Ninja Gaiden and motherfucking Prince of Persia, which I consider the best by far.

thanks and sorry i shoulda read the thread

>thinking let's play garbage is better than dynamite headdy

>Game Center CX
>let's play

I hope 2018 will be as good a year.

Name a person more important to videogames than Kachou Arino?

You literally can't

E-CELEBS ARE NOT VIDEO GAMES

It's fun that Abe became so popular as he did litteraly nothing on the show most of the times.

You are not videogames

it kinda is if you think about it, it's a show about an older comedian who is terrible at video games who tries to play through various retro games with skits and IRL arcade visits to split it up.

it's a better product that pre-dates actual let's plays.

literally who?

It's a shame the only other let's plays are all "Like, comment, and subscribe as you watch my facecam and see me react inappropriately to video games!"

I can't

yeah, let's plays are all clickbait bullshit now. early stuff when it was actually about the game were at least watchable.

>Watanabe appears
>Fat jokes ensue
I think the funniest part is that she doesn't seem to care.

Nakayama was /ourguy/

part of the culture, if your fat you WILL be made fun of. she is probably used to it which is good on her for taking it in stride.

Kirby was a fun girl. Didn't even bat an eye when the fat jokes came flying.

>people actually watch this garbage unironically

Japs don't mind doing crude humor, kinda like how the west was in the 80's. Even people who did it back then are all pissy about it now. Like Dan Akroyd.

>i had the most absurd nightmare, i was poor, no one likes me. philippe hated me, and it was all because of this terrible awful negro

what episode is this from?

Ikki. It's one of the DVD episodes.

I don't think you actually understand what you're posting. Because both of those games look 10 times better on composite, because they were designed for it.

S-video and RGB create a much clearer picture, but you're posting examples of excessive dithering which was designed to create a blending effect, but when the image is too sharp, the effect is ruined.

My love for Dynamite Headdy has been forever tarnished once I found out how drastically different the Western version is to the Japanese one. I feel like I've loved a lie.

>tfw Arino plays one of yours childhood defining platformer

I thought I just mis-remembered what little of the game I played as a kid when I saw the GCCX episode. I didn't know about the changes.

The japanese version is easier and has dialogues, and a couple of different sprites, most notably the cat and the gatekeeper in world 7.
You should play it as well, the wacky dialogues imo makes it more enjoyable.
Twin Freaks is going to crush you regardless.

>CRQ My Ange
Mr Horesy is big :^)

>Which girl do you like best?
>Ummm... My wife!

Truly the greatest

>No no, in the game!
>..... My wife!

Why is he such a bully?

The weak should fear the strong

I do, which is why i specifically chose to demonstrate the difference with those games

the resolution is so low on SNES games that the dithering is clear as day, even with composite. the truth is that dithering in pre fifth-gen consoles doesn't give the illusions of more colors unless you have a REALLY blurly output, like with the Genesis

I just watched that motherfucker Bakarhythm beat Arino. Shameful display.