Here about Dark Souls Remastered

>here about Dark Souls Remastered
>decide to pop in Dark Souls 3 for the first time since I did my first playthrough on release
>lose interest immediately after getting to the second bonfire in Lothric Castle

Why?
I could play through DaS/DaS 2/BB countless times with countless builds. Comfy every time. Why does DaS 3 feel like so much effort?

*hear

Whoops.

Because it's drastically less open and especially offers far less choices to the player early on when it comes to building a character or where you want to go.

There's also something about the world I find uncomfortable that didn't happen in other games.

I felt at home in Lordran and Yharnam after a while. DaS3 just feels hostile and lifeless, in a bad way.

Because it's not original, OP. People dis Dark Souls 2 but forgot that Dark Souls 2 is actually fun and original and has many great ideas. Miyazaki just borrows a lot of things from his favorite mangas
B team >> A team

>lose interest immediately after completing 85% of the game

Because you've played the other games so much and gotten so used to replaying that new content in the same style feels like a chore.

There's no B team and A team stupid soulsfags.

FromSoftware is a small Jap studio

It's the art direction it's garbage one shade of piss dark grey.

Open up Dark Souls 3 directory on Twitch and see for yourself.

The game was "tainted" by Bloodborne.

Dark Souls 2 gets a lot of shit, but I enjoyed the hell out of experimenting with different builds more than any other in the series.

I remember doing a hex run and just spending an afternoon helping people kill dragons in the Aerie because Dark Orb was so fucking strong it just blasted through. Was super fun.

Nothing like that from DaS3. I remember getting to the part of the dragon shrine with the respawning phantoms spawns and just being mildly offended at the arbitrary challenge it presented.

>The game was "tainted" by Bloodborne.
Honestly. It felt like they just took out the dash (aka the thing that gave BB its kinetic energy and made its combat fun)

DS1/2 were PS3 so you didn't need PS+ to just get on for some backstabbing if you were in the mood. I loved being able to tool around Sen's any old time but having to cough up for a year(yes you can do less but seriously, you are wasting your time with anything lower than a year) pissed me off since I didn't do any online fighten except with Dark Souls

How did you here about the Dark Souls Remastered?
Do you know if there going to put an new assets in it?
I can't wait to sea how it turns out.

>I could play through DaS/DaS 3/BB countless times with countless builds. Comfy every time.
It's my

;)

God I hate the DaS2 faggots. They are the biggest apologist hacks in existence.

Because Dark Souls only has 1 route you can play.
It has a bonfire hub world.
You can't skip areas and come back later for them like in one or two.
Honestly it wouldn't have been that hard to make a shortcut from the first bonfire in the undead settlement to the ded dog covenant bonfire.
The should have connected the Deacons of the Deep boss area to the Farron keep somehow through an underground crypt.
The profaned capital was too small an area and it should have had another way in.

>God I hate the DaS2 faggots. They are the biggest apologist hacks in existence.
Dark Soul III runs the best, but is the worst in the series.

and this is the start of the faggotry...

guiding moonlight

I hate this series' fanbase in general. Everyone gets so heated and most threads just descend into everyone calling each other offensive names and screaming out whatever order they rank the games in.

It's almost like they have nothing else meaningful in their lives.

BB > DeS > DaS > DaS3 > DaS2 if you disagree then you have shit taste or are a butthurt pc shitter

Sup Forums like to look at the newer titles through rose-colored glasses. DS3 is by far the best souls game though in every way.

1. Delete thread
2. Uninstall DS3
3. Stop crying
4. Get on with your life

>Dark Souls 2
>original
It doesn't. It's patchwork. A > B

>can play des,ds1,ds3 countless times
>do ds2 once every few months
>cant bring myself to complete another run in BB
WHY. WHY DOES BORINGBORNE SUCK SO MUCH!

>patchwork
I think they just kind of dreamed too big.

I leafed through DaS2's concept art booklet at a store once and it kinda made me sad. They had a lot of really interesting ideas and shit like the Doors of Pharros and the Shaded Woods looked wayyy more thought out in theory.

I think they just ran out of time and resources to make it a reality and tie it together cohesively. Half of the comments on each piece of art in the book were along the lines of "this was going to be a bigger part of the game but unfortunately X had to be cut/scaled down"

The game had so many distinct zones that if you actually spent the time fleshing each one out the way the previous game did you'd have like 5 Lordrans.

The only way I could ever see myself replaying Dark Souls 3 is if I had some kind of cheat for unlimited FP and just fucked around using 100% magic only.

>Dark Soul III runs the best
I agree that it's the worst, but it's always on the verge of crashing when I warp to Firelink. Sometimes it does just crash when I warp to Drakefuck mountain or Lothric Castle.

The only things killing my want to replay BB are gems and paying to play online.

Maybe because there are only 2 or 3 reliably functional builds and a bunch of other gimmick shit that gets boring after an hour of use.

The fact that you can reach the end of the game comfortably using nothing but the Saw Cleaver is a testament to the best and worst parts of BB.

>DaS 1 had an amazing three-dimensional map with amazing shortcuts and drawback to older places that makes you say "Whoa, shit! I've already been here, from there!" and so on and so on until you reach the crestfallen warrior.
>DaS 2 has the best customization of build you could ever desire, starting from the first second, and has merchant at Majula that can sell you weapons for said customization. One of the strongest points in the game is right on your face on the first seconds so you can enjoy it.
>DaS 3 tried to get the best of both worlds with a pitch of bloodborne, and they fucked up. The game results boring at the start until midgame around 3 hours in, when you start getting hard enemies and customization.

Each time, I try to do the chalice dungeons alongside the base game.

And each time, it destroys all momentum and causes me to abandon that character before I reach the end.

your hand looks fucked man

You know, youre not the first person to say this.
Why? Honestly its probably the most normal hand you see on Sup Forums thats not sll chubby with toe fingers

Leave my sausage hands out of this, you snowman-loving ectomorph.

dis. ds3 especially feels like a chore

B team put a LOT of content into darksouls 2, but the way they implemented it was all shitty.
I love the armor and weapons and enemies with all the variations of locations, but it felt so shitty to play which is what everyone has a problem with.

CHALICE DUNGEONS

Kek. Thanks user

Dark Souls III is SO
BAD AND FORCRD AND UNORIGINAL AND IS COPYCAT

works for me :^)