Black & White

Not only the best Pokemon games but also pretty great JRPGs to this day. Why the fuck do people hate it for being so different when that's what helped make it so good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7dAxOl1_cY
mediafire.com/file/q1qiyl5lyqb4gz9/Pokemon Black.nds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black/White and Black2/White2 are hands down the best pokemon games ever made. I have a shitload of nostalgia for RBY and GSC but gen 5 is on another level. Everything from the music to the pixel art to the story is on another level.

But people hated it because it forced you to go on an entirely new adventure. Gamefreak then went the opposite way and started pandering to children and manchildren who want to be given pokemon from their childhood over and over again.

Fucking this, It all went downhill after Gen 5. 3D was a mistake.

Just gonna leave this here.

Don't make OC like this just to toy with people.

Going on a new adventure was one of my favourite bits about Black/White. When I play a Pokemon game I always want to make a team of new Pokemon, or else what's the point of having them at all?

Gen 5 was an amazing gen, shiny hunting is all I ever do in Gen 6 and I barely managed to slog through Gen 7. 3D was a total mistake.

Mainline Pokemon has always been shit. The spinoffs are way more fun. Pokken, Mystery Dungeon. GameFreak are incompetent morons.

>Mainline Pokemon has always been shit.
but this is simply not true

Take your nostalgia goggles off m8.

pokemon or xenogears?

pokemon black or white?

This. This is also one of the reasons XY and SM were pretty disappointing to me.

Okay but which is better? Black or White?

B/W2 is superior in every single way.
Mystery Dungeon 2 is the actual best Pokemon game.

Gen 1 to 5 are all great games, each one better than the last.

>B/W2 is superior in every single way.
Nah. BW have better story and region atmosphere.

>being so different

Game was shit.
They force you to sit through mountains of text about their terrible characters. Any decent game lets you skip the story if you don't like it.
You're constantly interrupted by your shitty """friends""" and Team Plasma. You can say older Pokemon games had bad writing too, but there wasn't so fucking much of it. B2/W2 is even worse about this, with Hugh, who was the worst character GameFreak could ever have designed until they topped themselves with how godawful Zinnia was.

The graphics are abysmal. The way the sprites stretch and skew in the 3D overworld may be the ugliest thing ever put into a game. The overworld sprites are all in strange T-poses that look incredibly unnatural.
The Pokemon sprites in battle are no longer posed to show the Pokemon's personality. They're just standing there, breathing.

>Game was shit.
Stopped reading right here.

Whether you prefer BW or BW2 are we still in agreement that Gen V is the best gen

yeah it would be a real shame if you let different perspectives into your brain instead of circlejerking all day long

>He doesn't like the story
BW is the greatest story out of any Pokemon game, and it deserve better than players like you.

>BW is the greatest story out of any Pokemon game
That's not a very high bar. BW is the only time they actually tried to write a story.

I think they wanted to try with Gen VII but forgot how to

Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=N7dAxOl1_cY

BW is the greatest story out of any Pokemon game

its fucking Pokemon. it dont need a story.

Pokemon is a JRPG not a monster raising simulator. Story is to be expected and appreciated.

>an hour long
Who has the time to watch this shit, letalone make it?

>its fucking Pokemon. it dont need a story.
Uh, wrong. The exact opposite of the truth.

Can't appreciate it when it's terrible. I wouldn't mind a focus on story if it was a good story. It's not.

HeartGold/SoulSilver are the best pokemon games. Their only flaw is that the female PC is terrible.

>your whole post
Explain how? Because it was pretty damn good. Better than the entire KH series.

where can i get a working rom of pokemon black.

i want this to be my first pokemon game

t. Krystalfag

I think Mario is cute

>HeartGold/SoulSilver are the best pokemon games.
>fixed nothing wrong in the originals
no

I'll upload it for you hold on

Why would you subject yourself to that?

HeartGold/SoulSilver is unbalance and dont fix many of the problems it had in the original game.

good thing sacred gold fixes that.

Pokemon Black rom
if you want a White rom let me know

mediafire.com/file/q1qiyl5lyqb4gz9/Pokemon Black.nds

dont play the newer games. they far worse when it comes to force text and friend interuption.

if you want to start the serise you start from the begining. start with fire red/leaf green and work up from there.

>start with fire red/leaf green
This is the worst advice ever.

thanks user.

as a reward heres a tip: get hemp coin when its below 35 satoshis. in a month it will cycle back up to 5000. does this every month. bitcoin will surpass 20k in feburary and cannabis cyrptocoins usually have their run up 100% every time.

is white any good? im gonna be comfy with ambien a d pokemon on android

better that than the originals on Gameboy.

The only difference between Black and White are some version-exclusive Pokemon. Just play Black. I prefer it to White's pokemon anyway.

>Any decent game lets you skip the story if you don't like it.
Name 3 (three) games that do this.

is the towns big amd exploeing? i lile to walk around the sandbox

>starts with a face-shot
these videos
never trust these

cool it with the horse trank bub

im 32. not much going on for me amd my 5 minute euophria. neet

never played FRLG. the graphics and audio are probably shit but is there anything in FRLG that makes it worse than R/B or Yellow? Not counting connectivity with stadium / pokebank.

>is there anything in FRLG that makes it worse than R/B or Yellow?
lack of fun glitches
lack of nostalgic charm

>They force you to sit through mountains of text
Are you that guy working for Bethesda who wanted shortened and simplified all the dialogue of Fallout 4 because you didn’t want to have to sit through conversations?

ELESA WITH THREE VOLT-SWITCHERS WAS A MISTAKE
yes i am replaying it now

Enjoying your “teachy TV”, item cutscenes, overly saturated color palettes, shitty sevii islands, unimaginative dull sprites, and that slog of text every time you load your save game, user?
Fire Red/ Leaf Green feel like they were made by an entirely different company

>People bitched about not being able to use their precious Pikachu and Charizard in Black and White
>Those same people now bitch about 'Kanto pandering' in the new games
Really makes me think.

Black/White and Black2/White2 are hands down the worst pokemon games ever made. I have a shitload of hatred for X/Y and S/M/US/UM but gen 5 is on another level. Everything from the music to the pixel art to the story is on another level of shittiness.

But people loved it because it forced you to go on an entirely new "adventure" with nothing but shit Pokemon on the most boring fucking map in the entire series. Game Freak then continued going in that direction and started pandering to retards who want story, cutscenes, and useless hardware gimmicks in a series for children.