twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Skyrim
fuck off

zelda, mario, rocket league

>Mario Kart 8
>Resident Evil
>Skyrim
Why?

Skyrim, which I bought on an impulse digitally and haven't played. I am filled with regret.

Super Mario Odyssey, which is now my favorite game of all time.

Zelda, which I had to force myself to beat.

Xenoblade, which I am 10 hours into and am going to be selling because it's not very fun. Maybe I need to play more to like it.

>didn't buy Wii U mfw
>Wanna play Raid Mode
>Skyrim on toilet

>Xenoblade 2
Yeah that game takes WAY too long to get good, but then it gets great. If you don't have patience, move on.

Thanks, I'll sell it on eBay tomorrow. Definitely don't have the time right now.

super mario odyssey
splatoon 2
xenoblade chronicles 2
snipperclips
human fall flat
stardew valley
sonic mania
blaster master zero
no botw because i have it + dlc on wii u, thinking about getting pokken and mk8 for the improvements though. also thinking about getting arms
felt same way about xenoblade
it gets good around 20-30 hours, im at hour 52 right now and it has gotten pretty fuckin amazing
keep playing until then, if you still dont like it, drop it
also sad to see u didnt like zelda, it's honestly in my top 3 oat

Just Zelda and Stardew Valley

I just don't like puzzle games, I guess. I'm kind of a brainlet when it comes to that stuff and I thought it was going to be different this time. Almost returned my switch but happy I didn't because of Odyssey.

How the hell do you afford all of those games?!

>550 bucks
Now that you mention it, I might have a problem. I bought the console in nov

Just Mario & Zelda. I actually ended up loaning my switch to my dad for an indefinite amount of time, because literally zero games are coming out that I’m excited for. Hate to say it, but it seems like everything is either overpriced indie garbage, was already on WiiU, or just isn’t up my alley. I’m not upset that I have a switch, I just wish they’d focus more on lots of good *new* games, and not ports, re-releases, or definitive editions.

But until then, I guess I’ll just find another hobby.

Lmao, all these ports I've had for years. Pathetic. Also, Mario rabbids is proof that you're a virgin and also 10 yrs old.

Alright op go ahead post some games

BOTW
Splat Tim 2
DB XenoFanFiction 2
Mario's Big O
Brawlout (not worth it)

What should I get next?

is this bait

You have to go back.

Splat 2, FE warriors or something else? I only have Mario, Zelda, and Xeno.

I recommend cave story I'm getting it soon for the switch it's a very fun game

How does I make my Switch menu gridded?
How does I take screenshot of menu?

Sadly I already beat the game on the get one shot hard mode difficulty and I don't feel like playing it again. It's a decent game though.

You need more than 10 game icons on it first and then a grid icon shows up on the far right.

>Dragon Quest Heroes demo
That's all I have digitally. I don't do digital on Nintendo hardware anymore.

Zelda
Odyssey
Mario Kart
Splatoon
Snipperclips on its way

Bunch of demos too.
Probably not going to buy anything more for a while.
Considering 1-2 Switch though

FE Warriors and Splatoon 2

Zelda
Mario
Mario Kart
Splatoon 2
Xenoblade 2
Sonic Mania
Snipperclips

Waiting for kirby

Mario Rabbids
BotW
Skyrim
MK8
LA Noire
Splatoon 2
Super Mario Odyssey
Doom
Shovel Knight Treasure Trove
Steamworld Dig 2

Might pick up EtG later

>1-2 ditch

1-2 switch games

Why are eurocucks so angry?

Lack of national identity.

>skim thread
>check images
>CTRL+F
>GOLF
>0/0
C'MON GUYS.
One of the only actual good exclusives and no-one owns it.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

That's it so far, waiting for Bayo 3, Octopath, YsVIII and TWEWY.
Library is quite barren if you have no nostalgia to fall back on.

I was waiting to see if it would go on sale as I wasn't in a rush.

BotW
Odyssey
MK8D
Mario & Rabbids
Splatoon 2
Xenoblade 2
FEW
ARMS
Disgaea 5
VOEZ
Fast Racing RMX
Neo Geo Games

Can't wait to add Bayo 2, Tropical Freeze and Hyrule Warriors in my collection.

Odyssey & Blaster Master Zero. Bought the thing like a week ago, though.

Zelda, Mario, Splatoon, Mario Kart, Arms, M+R, XC 2

You better have Zelda and Odyssey hidden on the bottom row user...

Here is Galf. Now stop crying.

I can only display so much in one image without needing to edit images together.

Is Phantom Breaker overdrive any good?

How do I git gud at enter the gungeon?

Shits a great game for the switch by the way.

dead meme

Zelda+DLC, SMO, Snipperclips, Enter the Gungeon, Stardew Valley, MKD8. Had Splatoon 2 but sold it, same with Isaac.
All great games. Currently playing through Zelda Master mode.

It's a fun lane based beat em up. It has surprisingly deep controls for a beat em up. They're supposed to be adding online multiplayer later this year. The officials website had pretty good information overall.
5pb.jp/games/pbbgodsw/en/

Dodge. Learn not only when to dodge, but planning where you’ll land as well. Use those blanks.

Is stardew valley any good?

Yes. Really fucking good.

I'm here to shill Disgaea 5, if anyone is on the fence about it, feel free to ask questions.
I have D5, Splatoon 2, Arms, Mario and that Rudy Musical rhytm game. I'm thinking about selling ARMS, it's not that I dislike it, it's just that the fighter I'm going to be putting my time into from now on is gonna be DBFZ.
Didn't know it was getting online multiplayer, I'm totally getting this now.

>buying multiplats on a Nintendo console

I own Odyssey, I am renting Mario + Rabbids, and I am considering purchasing Golf Story.
Also, fuck some of these gay ass hint stars and regional coin locations

To be fair, if you're buying multiplats on a console, Switch is the only one that offers something a PC doesn't. Without exclusives, other consoles are pointless.

>saying stupid shit and assuming everyone will agree with you

Is of mice and sand any good?

stop

It could use a few QoL improvements, but otherwise it seems good so far. It's pretty much a Jawa simulator. You manage mice in their desert ship going around a desert and selling stuff they craft from scrap they pick up between outposts. You also have to build and upgrade rooms in the sandcrawler so they can build stuff, have basic living necessities, and have defenses against raiders and monsters. The game is somewhat linear with a set map and a goal of reaching El Dorado, but the stuff and events you find betwen outposts is random. Check out the trailer.
youtu.be/f9C2bPCnRSE

It's a comfy farm simulator. If that's your thing, it's amazing.
I didn't even know that it was my thing.

I forgot to mention that the map appears to be set up in a way so that outposts are linked together in clusters with a route heading out to another cluster of outposts. You can always backtrack and losing sends you back to the starting location with a hefty loss in funds for repairs and possibly dead mice if they were killed or died from starvation/exhaustion. As far as I know, you don't lose your current ship or rooms you've made on the ship, so it doesn't send you entirely back to square 1 unless you start a new game.

I like 2 1cc

I think it's pretty keen but yeah it could use some Quality of life improvements.. Other than that I've got no complaints

>5 switch exclusives (4 if you don't count Zelda)
>tech demos
>shovelware
>ports of 3+ year old games that you can play on any other console, or even your toaster laptop from 2010

this is just pathetic. literally how the fuck can anyone defend this? how can anyone justify buying a switch, especially for $300 plus the cost of the games?

It's nice to be able to play games on my desk and at my job.

Switchbros is Fire Emblem Warriors worth buying?

im sorry how do i make my switch show all software like the op pic

If you like dumb fun and a few clones then yes
If not, no

MK8Deluxe is great. Personally was never planning on double dipping but it was worth it.

mommy and gf bought them as present

I love muh Switch but who the fuck uses it in handheld mode outside of playing in bed or with friends? Do you seriously just whip it out just because you cant bother waiting 5 minutes for your bus ride or for a class to start?

you guys meme'd me into buying these shitty ARMS and Mario and Rabbids games

>clones out the ass
>out of all the unique fighters, nearly all of them use swords
Just wait for Hyrule Warriors. Had I known that was getting ported I never would've gotten this.

Just Xenoblade.
I have no taste for Mario, Zelda or shovelware.

I only use it in handheld mode. The main appeal of handhelds for me is that it doesn't monopolize a monitor and I can use them for other things.

just buy another monitor. little nigger boy

Owning anything not exclusive

I intend to. So that I can plug it into my PC.
Why would I spend money on a monitor for a device that only supports one screen and has one screen built into it?

I've connected my switch to the dock all of once, and that was for maybe an hour, compared to the 150-some hours I've played on it total.

Yeah, I'm probably going to get one of those docks that have an exposed front. Then, I'd use it in the dock all the time.

>she doesn't own a copy of Puyo Puyo Tetris for the Switch

Wow, you really hate fun, eh?

Not that guy but if it aint on PC its exclusive enough for me

botw, odyssey, splatoon 2. Anyone know if golf story is good? Am considering buying that

I have about 20 something games

Breath of the Wild
1 2 Switch
Fast RMX
Shovel Knight Spectar of Torment
Snake Pass
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Super Bomberman R
Arms
Splatoon 2
Sonic Mania
Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Pokken Tournament DX
Super Mario Odyssey
Sonic Forces
Rocket League
Doom
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

mk8 (it's shit)
splat 2
mario odyssey

only had switch 3 days, debating Zelda and xenoblade, I'm waiting for the real games to come out, FE and MP4 should be staisfying, I was hyped for Martio tennis but if there's no RPG story then fuck that, the last good mario tennis was power tour on GBA

Yeah, it's good. Worth the price.

Was The Mummy any good? I've seen gameplay which looked decent, but does it stay fun throughout?

Is a Switch worth buying? It seems like it has good enough games to justify a purchase.

It is worth buying certainly, though if you’re thinking of buying one soon I would suggest waiting until E3.

Why wait for E3?

Red & Blue Switch
1x Pro Controller
1x Hori Controller coming in the mail

BotW
Odyssey
MK8D

That's all I got so far. I'll pick up some more multiplayer games soon though.

Don't listen to him. Get one if you find one for a good price.

So you’ll be certain to know if there will be a new Smash Bros game, Pokemon game, or anything else that you really like the look of.

Well there are already games out for it that I like the look of and 4 months like a long time to wait.

Like I said above, I'd suggest getting one if you find it for a decent price. I was going to wait a bit longer before getting one initially but then stumbled across a deal that I couldn't resist (235€ for a brand new system). I don't regret getting the system one bit but even if I did, I could easily sell it and even with a profit.

Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
L.A. Noire
Steamworld Dig 2
Ironcast
Overcooked
Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time
Graceful Explosion Machine
Crawl
Rayman Legends coming in the mail today

How do I upload to Dropbox or some shit from my Switch