Counter twink

So with the DaS remaster many people who already played the original will make twink chars to invade noobs.

Let's make twink chars to protect noobs from twink invaders.

you have my spear

most will probably use pyromancy and/or chaos weapons so better stack fire resistance and fully upgrade gold hemmed set

or go full ruseman an use (upgraded) early game gear so the twink will assume you're just a regular coop buddy of the host and not packing a lightning/chaos longsword

Just try to get the host to the boss room unscathed

Let's not.

Anyone who buys the game deserves to be shit upon. They're either an idiot who is blowing 40 dollars to play the same game but prettier, or they're some kind of bandwagon newfag who needs to experience a trial by fire.

This. And use a plausible early heavy weapon like the zweihander so you can knock cunts flat and let the host scrag them with +1 hand axe

edgy
depends on where you wanna fo. There's twinks for burg, sen's, depths etc.
Burg will probably have the pyro /chaos guys

You're the reason I turn my friendly, beatable twinks into ruthless killing machines.

>tfw gonna end up save editing my gear with 9999999999hp again
I can't wait

>implying you can beat anyome equally geared

sign me up

pathetic

It's relatively easy unless they're running meta builds. Fighting forest gankers used to be one of my favorite things in game. Fuck the great scythe though.

Try and stop me cuck.

What platform?

pc & ps4

so you're buying it for both?

weapon memory will end this btw

Proof?

Not even. Too many weapons with high base damage.

They will probably do matchmaking the DS3 way, where your gear also matters.

I'm ready to wield my baby again.

shit. who am I gonna kill now if not unprepared noobs.?
fuck you bamco

Gravelord Sword, BG Hammer and Obsidian GS make that sort of matchmaking pointless. Furysword could as well, depending on how boss weapons would be counted. Especially Obsidian GS. Resin that baby up and go to town.

*kills you anyway because you're absolute garbage at the game and dumb as fuck to boot*

>+15 Lightning Hand-axe
>Black Flame
>Sack
>SL1 Pyromancer
Do you really think you stand a chance?

>+15 lightning
never played the game
also you suck at pvp

>prettier
>on switch
lmao

My bad it's +5 right? But still it's still +10 Normal then +5 Lightning.