Do you agree with what he said?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gRh5nKmgBU
youtube.com/watch?v=bOBQ28mxW7U
youtube.com/watch?v=1f3TVLxwiF0
youtube.com/watch?v=4fTAxcfEKBU
youtube.com/watch?v=8bPjmeXzU5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every Witcher game has bad combat. I still like them.

Patreon's up

Interesting how Sup Forums compulsively feels the need to use an e-celeb to discuss a game when it isn't necessary at all.

MM will never be as great as Joseph Anderson

One - when did he say that?

Two - does "okay" combat not exist anymore? Can it be only good or bad with nothing in-between?

>Matthew /ourguytosis/
>playing western games in the first place
c'mon buddy

He said it on stream a couple of months ago

Who the fuck says it has good combat? Literally who has ever said so?

Souls games have "okay" combat, MM literally stated that in his latest video

The combat was bad enough to make me stop playing, even though I'm interested in the storyline itself. It's tedious, spammy and feels hollow.

I like it. It's fun to me. Especially against humans. Finisher moves look sick.

>Super Mario Odyssey is no masterpiece
Did you agree with what he said?

Cuckerson was always MM's pale copy, which becomes super apparent if you compare their analysis videos back to back

youtube.com/watch?v=8gRh5nKmgBU
youtube.com/watch?v=bOBQ28mxW7U

>Joseph Anderson
>Super Bunnyhop
>Matthewmatosis
lol all these faggy youtube pseudointellectuals make you betas feel smart lmaooooo

>Contrarians think that their opinion matters

Don't even compare Matthew with those two fucks, mate.

The Witcher 3 has horrible combat. Easily exploitable and becomes rote and mundane on Death March. The key
is to not let that overshadow the rest of the game.

Can you use shields or bows in this game?

this is outdated. joseph anderson revealed his real face and he looks like a fat hamster

And he talks like a soyboy.

>confirmed fatty
source?

>probably /fit/ and /fa/ as fuck
OH NO NO NO NO

who gives a shit if the combat is exploitable? it's a single player game, faggot

true

Is there a case where the voice doesn't match the face this bad?

Because pressing the same pattern if buttons to have the same fight again and again and again and again and again and again and again is not fun and dulls the overall experience.

Bunnyhop is a pretentious pseudointellectual normie.

>soyvoice
>soyface
Whats the problem?

*blocks your island*

Yeah, going from something like Bloodborne to W3 is painful.

This was exactly my experience and why I have quit playing TW3 each time I start it.

>Activision Blizzard avoids taxes by using a shell company called ATVI CV situated in the Netherlands that licenses their own IPs and takes advantage of conflicting American and Dutch tax codes regarding foreign profit even though their business expenses have been going down
Do you agree with what he said?

Ever watched one of his streams? They make his channel look like funtime happy hour.

>last video upload
>6 months ago

it is time to stop caring about "our" guy. He made more videos when he still had a proper job

Yes. He's always right.

he also said he hasn't played the Witcher so he's just going off what he's seen

JEEEEEESUS, this ruined my day

It's not great but it's not bad either. Matthew being a whiny fag will always be true though.

this

>being /fa/ is a good thing
Jesus man, have you seen these niggers? Or are you one of those post-2000 gen z faggots that actually likes this shitty aesthetic?

>whiny
He always presents arguments supported by evidence and logic.
>fag
He has a gf.

He made some passing comments during on of his streams and his experience with Witcher 3 was watching his gf play it. Witcher 3 combat is like BOTW but worse

he makes a living out of hour long game analysis videos, who did you guys expect? Hugh Jackman?

Well, it's true. They directly state it.

>uploads once every 4 years
>every video is a masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=1f3TVLxwiF0

such a stud

When a game with supposedly action based combat fails to give feedback if you actually hit an enemy you need to start asking questions.

>long form youtube analysis

This was your first mistake. Anything woth reading/watching can be said in 10 minutes

>Dark Souls 2 killed my mom, waaaah

>posting low tier Mecha
>not his best video
youtube.com/watch?v=4fTAxcfEKBU

nope

I think the combat had a lot of good ideas and could be fun when you adapt and can play really quickly.

But in my experience it was a clunky fucking mess with bizarre poise on the enemies, weird camera, and bad dodging.

>pretty much the same as dark souls
>somehow it's bad and dark souls isnt

What do you mean? They're chill as fuck. The audience is always small so he just chats to everyone.

>who did you guys expect? Hugh Jackman?
Mattis has to look worse then, being a ginger is a chance of 50-50 decent-horrible

>Mecha is unironically a better writer than Hamderson
>in a fucking joke video
AH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go to bed Joseph, you have another 4 hour video to make

Does he ever show his face on a video?

And none will ever hold a candle to antisocialfatman

RIP.

Mecha could legit do great crit analysis videos if he wanted to. He has good taste and good writing chops, but he's probably more interested in comedy

Totalbiscuit is worse.
I have never experienced such disillusionment again.

could, but doesn't, so who cares

Thank you for your reply

The Witcher 2 with fcr2 has fucking incredible combat. Forces you to use your tools and signs for group management. In tw3 even on hard difficulties this isn't true, and no mods fix it yet.

that is like saying that any book can be condensed in 30 page digests

Absolutely.

>45 mechagamezillas
>all of them manage to be 10/10
How does he do it?

>know new place has shit internet
>no solution for the foreseeable future, if ever
>move there anyway

Fucking idiot.

>Last video was 6 months ago
>Released a whopping THREE (3) videos in all of 2017
>Released an entire FIFTY MINUTES (50 MIN) (LESS THAN ONE MEASLY HOUR) of content in all of 2017
>Despite apparently focusing on making videos full time and taking patreon bucks for doing so

What happened?

Cd projekt red is cyka blyat kurva, not western

Actual talent (which most youtubers don't have) and actually giving a shit (which most youtubers don't)
Sadly this means he doesn't belong on youtube and was doomed to be a failure as soon as he began. It's honestly pretty depressing. Shit rises to the top and everyone else gets lost in the noise. Be an obnoxious cunt or nobody will listen.

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

After seeing Vaati I never know what to expect anymore.

Wait, is this where all the autists screaming about witchers combat being the worst thing in gaming are coming from?

At least he paused his Patreon.

Sometimes internet dorks look good.

The combat has the potential to be piss easy.

Its a system that can feel rewarding if the player is willing to challenge themselves.

If i’m tired I just spam Axii and dodge with my light attack 5/5.

When I am immersed I parry, chain attacks, use the arrow deflection.

It also helps I play it on hardest difficulty. Witcher has been a game series I have genuinely enjoyed over the years, 3 really being one of my favourite 5 games. Game devs gotta appeal to the Mash X and dodge audiences to turn profit, but that doesnt mean the mechanics for more serious players dont exist in the gameplay

>still at 10k subscribers after 4 years

It isn't that bad I don't think. Hell of a lot better than the elder scrolls games and look how popular they are

No, from people being sick and tired of videogames being awarded game of the year with absolutely disgusting shit gameplay, which you known, should be maybe the fucking priority in video games? witcherfags reallyjust need to fuck off to tv

Haven't you heard he's done doing videos now his last video was 3 weeks ago

youtube.com/watch?v=8bPjmeXzU5E

I know this might be hard to understand, but a game being fun is prio 1 for most people

The witcher doesnt have he best, most indepth gameplay, but it is serviceable and the whole package is fun for most people, but whatever floats your boat man

Fun for gamers and fun for casual joe is the disparity here. The Witcher is slowly going the way of elder scrolls games.

Sure, it might be that the series is going down that route, but Witcher 3 felt like Witcher 2, only with a open world instead
The writing still kept me interested and the quests and world building felt nice, while in Skyrim it just felt like they didnt give a fuck about anything writing wise

But yes, it might be that the next witcher is like going from Oblivion to Skyrim, but it is not fair to criticise the game for something the series might be in the future

There won't be next witcher.

Where did he say this?

Yes, even Horizon has a better combat

Joseph has gone into a very different category recently though. Sure, his Witness video for example is comparable to Matthew, as are the Dark Souls ones, but going through Breath of The Wild/Mario Odyssey/Prey way of literally combing every single part of the game exhaustively is very different. Matthew doesn't even give all that many examples about his infamous Dark Souls 2 critique, relying more on the player knowing the material and relying on his analysis.

Then I don't really see the point in saying that it is slowly going down the Elder scrolls route, if it will never get the chance to do it

>MIGHT be done

Then what sword-based game has good combat? or what defines good combat? I personally found witcher 3 combat enjoyable

Absolutely, it's really boring. Still like the game though.

I was legit suprised from the eyepatch reveal

>Then what sword-based game has good combat?
Gothic II

I don't think it's a masterpiece but I also think Joseph is a fucking idiot.

the demons souls video

Jedi Academy

The Lost Art of Demon's Souls or his play through commentary?