Well Sup Forums?

឴ ឴

>2018
>no gender slider

what do you think

what's the point of trying to be a trap if no one would ever want your boipucci

I want to fuck Rosa my dude

This right here is why I play female in video games.

A healthy way to live out my little girl fantasies and work out my issues without mutilating my body and turning myself into a social pariah. If magic existed that would turn myself into a cute girl I'd take that opportunity in a heart beat, but back in reality no force on heaven or earth will alter my DNA and erase 25 years of male development. The only person I'd be fooling is myself. Why would I RP as a girl irl when I can do it in video games with none of the draw backs?

Only delusional people actually go through with going full tranny, which is why most of them are disgusting retards.

Depends on my mood, I've literally rerolled characters in games because I feel like the class would be better portrayed in a different gender or race/gender combo.
If I'm playing a Paladin for example, to me that's a pretty masculine class, but if I want to do something like Rogue or Thief, to me a female thief/rogue feels better.
Just because you checked a different box on your character creation doesn't mean you are batshit insane anons.

In games where I can go full retard and there's a character customizer, boy.
Otherwise girl unless there's something I really hate about the design.

I agree with this post

any% grandma ending

>the absolute state of Americans

This guy gets it

all these monsters...why transition if you're not going to look good and be believable?

I like playing girls in video games because I enjoy looking at cute girls, but I also like having a penis and am perfectly comfortable being male. Playing male characters feels like too much of a gary stu self-insert thing.
Peak video game is playing as a brown loli sorceress with white hair and red eyes.

Usually girl. I want to be one (anime to be specific) but I'm not retarded enough to go for transshit.

Does that translate to wanting to play as her, though?

Pretty fucking fair.

This.

But I want to be a big girl

A trap implies that you look female.

Calm down dr Pavel.

What's more feminine, ftm or mtf?

4u

>if you pick the girl you can make the girl wear cute clothes
>if you pick the guy you can self insert and pretend the girl is your gf
why is this such a hard decision?

Good taste, she is easily my favorite pokegirl.

It's pretty clearcut for me: if you can romance characters, play a male. Otherwise, play a female.

>unrealistic boobs

>Play as the girl and romance other girls

>playing Pokemon X
>pick the girl
>dressing like a little whore in the changeroom
>fap

one of the most shameful yet most enjoyable faps I ever had

>spend hours modding Skyrim
>start new game as woman
>strip off clothes and fap
>never play again until six months later where the cycle begins again

If you pick the boy you can also be cute.

aren't they both girls?