Another wanderer, here to lick my father's boots. Good job

Another wanderer, here to lick my father's boots. Good job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBGgZ1PUFWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funny thing is that i used my spells to steal his soul and intrapped his soul into his father's boots that i stolen from the father and snucked the boots back to him so now everytime i see his father he is literally walking all over on his son's trapped and fully conscious soul.

kek

Holy shit that's brutal and cold.

I like you

I hope I could get a decent sweet-roll, in this skeever-hole of a city

FUS

Little shit got exactly what was coming to him.

Don't do that.

Fix your fucking game already Todd, I had to Whirlwind Sprint through a wooden plate to clip through a gate that was supposed to open to finish a fucking quest

Shieeeeet that's some dark shit right there. Something Sup Forums would definitely fucking do.

Good job user.

No

Damn that's cold!

can i lick your boots instead? and then maybe your feet after?

I did the same thing to that cunt J'zargo, except I wore the boots myself and named them 'Puss in Boots'.

>soul-trapping the strongest follower in the game
Ya goofed

your newfag is showing

I smashed him with a Claymore and captured his soul. Then I smashed his father with a Claymore. The father; Jarl of Whiterun, knelt, and watched the mer he declared 'hero of whiterun' consume his son's corpse.

t. Wood Elf

>boots
You mean balls.

>he's a cunt because mephala is whispering in his ear
I think this playthrough is the first time I've ever actually done that quest
unfucking skyrim and having it work properly is nice

>shadows disabled
you got me, OP

>mephala
bullshits, there is no evidence of Mephala behind the DB.

>ironic weeb
>probably virgin neckbeard
>faggot
>trump supporter
i hate this place

>was using a 6200 several years ago
>couldn't handle shadows too well without causing the whole game to lag and had to be disabled for several games
Boy that was a shitty gpu

>reddit feels guy
>pretending to be old and tired of this place
>still coming here despite all of it

>duuude you support trump? biggot!

>ironic weeb
Dumb "unironic" memester.
>"hating" this place when he's part of the main reason why it's shit.
Please, just leave this place and never come back.

But J'zargo is the best character in the game user.

got em

>games best line is within the first minutes

>tfw Soule captured the province of Skyrim in his music better than Bethesda did

I want that to happen to me except with a sexual woman.

>*blocks your path*

Ebony Blade is Mephala's artifact, who the fuck else would it be?

What are your honest thoughts on Enderal?

>dof: on

Epic, right? Aren't you glad you finally moved up here from r/Sup Forums? xD

Runs like shit and the hitting sound is annoying.

#NoRefunds

Sorry, I made a confusion with Aventus Aretino.

How deliciously ironic
Are you Satan?

Ha Ha.
You better close that tab

Delightfully devilish, Seymour.

Unfourtunatly I am the Highking of Skyrim

there was supposed to be more to his insanity - a quest that result in you killing Balgruuf for him. But I prefer the way in ended up being in the end

TES games are so full of this type of stuff and I can never reconcile if the quest is unfinished or they left elements in from previous scenarios. There are so many instances of it, I'm convinced they leave it in on purpose now for that "emergent storytelling."

I feel like I am in the minority about this, but I think Bethesda actually did a good job in their portrayal of Skyrim, the melancholic music, the conversations with greybeards, Paathurnax and then to the people in Sovnguard - even the gate keeper points out that Nords used to appreciate cleverness and magic, so you look around and you see the actual holds - Winterhold is a shadow of its former glory and pretty much abandoned, Falkreath is dominated by a graveyard and its entire culture revolves on the fact that so many of Nordic people have died, hell Solitude literally has a melancholic name, Nords are having a bitter civil war over a deity who was never even the main deity, the Battle-born and Grey-manes having some members who actually mention that they used to be friends - or that woman in Whiterun saying "there is a rift here in Skyrim, which neither passing of time nor magic can heal" and then of course the legend of the dragonborn mentions the rift and the depiction of Skyrim on Alduins wall is also that of a province torn by a giant hole. Maybe its because a lot of the OST was melancholic in a good way. Basically when playing it I felt like I was in some fading/disintegrating region, and it I really enjoyed it, I know the word immersive has become a meme, but I felt immersed into this failing province

That's a wrong quote. He actually says:
>Another wanderer, here to lick my father's balls. Good job.

>"emergent storytelling."
partially yes, at least part of "environmental storytelling" is cut content, but a lot of it is really never meant as a quest or a focus point and only exists to make the world more believable. There is a lot of these minor things, that might seem dumb but actually enhance the game, I am not gonna bring up the examples everyone knows of environmental stuff, but even names of places are often neat. Like the store in Oblivion being called Mercandise - its a typo and people joke about it, and even the owner says he is a bit embarrassed - it serves no purpose at all, but it make the world a bit more believable, same with the Drunken Huntsman in Skyrim having a tiny little story about drunken incident at a hunt - a completely inconsequential bit of trivia some character will tell you, but its these little things that make a setting tick

No, they're just fucking stupid, they couldn't manage how to figure out how to stop the player from healing during brawls but modders could easily.

Sovngarde awaits...

Skyrim has a laundry list of flaws, sure, but I still think people give it too much flak here.

>Nords are having a bitter civil war over a deity who was never even the main deity

Since the Warp in the West Talos has essentially replace Shor for the Nords as their main deity. They still revere Shor and still want Sovngarde, but Talos being in their pantheon makes sense to me. Ysmir is also the Nordic aspect of Talos, and Dragonborn are incredibly important to Nordic culture.

speaking of the Drunken Huntsman, you
kill his brother as part of the dark brotherhood and after that he always calls me some name when I go in there like wretch or scum.

I fully agree with most people's flaws about Skyrim, but my utter bias for TES Nord lore and Soule's music combined with Bethesda's world design just makes me like it. Skyrim deserves the shit it gets because Bethesda tried too many new things at one time and the game is half finished. But somewhere in there there's still that spark that makes me love Elder Scrolls games as much as I do.

Dark Brotherhood was fucking terrible in Skyrim, all the targets save for the Emperor were fucking pathetic.

Talos IS Shor. Well, lorkhan.
He mantled him and is helping keep reality together.
Which is why the elves are trying to ban his worship, because at that level of existence if people don't believe in you you die.
Or if too many people believe the wrong thing it can fuck you up like how the elves basically took a hammer to akatosh.

Also talos is how the dragonborn can be a dragonborn and shezarrine at the same time, he's kinda a reunitement of padomic/anuic forces.

TES games are interesting. You are always some agent of destiny and do some crazy shit to "fix" the world, and arguably succeed, but the world is always moving toward some entropy and heat death. The overriding theme of the world just getting worse and worse even in the face of all the reality saving is going to make the next game hard to handle. I think that's why Todd is wary of a new TES, real fear of what they thematically are going to go for and how people will react when they get it.

I don't think we are heading for a happy closing unless they shoehorn it in and force it.

Shor was not their main deity either, its Kyne - they literally believe that she breathed them into existence, they are called children of the sky, she is also the one who gave them Thuum through Paathurnax. Nordic interpretation of divines is different from Imperials, they believe that Shor is dead - and that he doesn't need temples and worship in the mortal realm because he already has a grandious realm: Sovngarde and thats were righteous nords will celebrate Shor

Put me in the screencap

Kyne best girl.

The Thalmor want to erase Talos from reality because acceptance of Talos will awaken Nirn. Nirn was originally Lorkhan's domain within Oblivion (to some cultures) and Talos is just a mantling of Lorkhan. Him being a "creation" of men would mean the Thalmor could never enact their final solution of unraveling reality to pre-et'ada spirits.
It would literally make a Tower of Nirn itself. The Thalmor plan is destablization, not obliteration. When the planet itself says NO, the Thalmor don't have the power/will to destroy a celestial body. And in TES sense, I don't think the celestial body would just sit by and let it happen.
That is why Talos must be forgotten. And that is why the Thalmor will never win.

>Shor is dead - and that he doesn't need temples and worship in the mortal
Of course, it's the unstable mutant, they always worship the next version of the unstable mutant. The current one is Talos.

If anything Talos is the stable mutant, the new god. Talos is literally the most powerful deity in TES past or present.

What's the next logical step for Elder Scrolls VI?

The depiction of Nords as people was good as well. In Morrowind and Oblivion they are pretty much THE comic relief race only the bosmer are even more of a joke you run into naked nords tricked by witches several times, and its not some clever trickery either its literally just "hey wanna fuck", they are depicted as boisterous and dumb, and in Oblivion the city dominated by Nords is the biggest shithole in the province. While in Skyrim you have them posses a more introspective spiritual side - obviously the greybeards, but even on the way there you run into people meditating on the 7k steps, they aren't up there to fuck a hagraven or wrestle a boar, they are there on a spiritual journey. And in general the Nords are a more melancholic and serious race, of course its at least partially due to what this user says - the theme of the franchise is that of a constant decline and tragedy - even the greatest heroes of the setting are often either shitty people themselves or end up fucked over by destiny. The world is born out of a tragedy and that is reflected in every single element of the setting.

>I don't think we are heading for a happy closing
I am certain that you are right, and I really hope that bethesda doesn't decide that milking series is more important than giving it the proper ending they've been going towards for years now

she is pretty nice yes, most other divines were too busy being near dead or insane to help

>the Thalmor could never enact their final solution of unraveling reality to pre-et'ada spirits.
They can never enact it, because it means going backward. It's meaningless, the Thalmor are just children who refuse progress.

So we agree? I'm not sure to understand your post.
>Talos is literally the most powerful deity in TES past or present.
Until the mutant mutate and a new god rise. Talos is a mortal god, like Lorkhan and Shor. He is here to die and be replaced.

i really want to see hammerfell.

I'd like all of those.

Valenwood and Elsweyr combo would be the most exciting. I'd also really like to see Oblivion done properly, I want my ancient Rome Jungle Imperial multicultural cities

In all honesty, it would be Elswyr and Valenwood together, or one with the other as the DLC. It would center around the provinces of Elswyr learning that the Thalmor didn't bring the moons back and just took credit, and the Bosmer realizing how much of second class citizens they really are.

Look into what the Marukati Selective did during the Middle Dawn and tell me you can't enact sweeping changes to reality. The Thalmor are just doing their shit too pragmatically, you need real devotion to do what they want to do and they just don't have it in them. That's why they will never win. They lack heart in the most literal and metaphysical ways possible.

triggered the tumblrinas and weebs

>I am certain that you are right, and I really hope that bethesda doesn't decide that milking series is more important than giving it the proper ending they've been going towards for years now

It'd be nice but elder scrolls is never going to disappear. It's to big of a franchise. They may find a way to end the world but there will always be games that cover different periods of Tamriels history.

yiff in hell

You will just get a boring desert

>tfw collecting books
GIVE ME THE REST OF THE MYSTERIES OF TALARA YOU SHIT ASS GAME

IT'S BEEN 100 HOURS SINCE I STARTED PLAYING THIS SHIT

Thanks for confirming what I said.

He isn't the best because of some furfaggotry. He is hands down the best follower you can have, statwise.

steal one from some, sell it to a fence, then rebuy it. You now have your own copy. or Just visit the orc from the College every chance you can.

My point is Talos cannot be killed or replaced. Talos is the reunification of aspects of anu/padomay

A Bosmer and Khajiit rebellion would be pretty fucking cool. Good mix of biomes and geography. Lots of interesting lore like the massive tree cities and different cycles of the Khajiit. Could even have an expansion that covers Auridon and the ancient ruins and battered coastlines there

please no, the wewuz meming will make it impossible to have any kind of TES thread

>Valenwood and Elsweyr combo would be the most exciting.
definetely, both the provinces are small, the khajit and bosmer are closely related species, and it would allow great variety in environments

>He is hands down the best follower you can have, statwise.
don't care. He's an annoying cunt and I always make a point of sacrificing him to boethia

literally old German folklore tier karmic justice

The only way I can get access to a fence is if I join the thieves guild and I'm not touching that shit. For one thing, my Dragonborn is the Archmage who can probably pay for the rehabilitation of Winterhold 10x over by just enchanting all the crap he finds. The fuck is he doing joining literal paupers collective.

This beats roasting him alive by miles.

Dawnguard was like that as well, aside from the horrid vampire content the falmer stuff was great, the forgotten vale and the ruins/lore and the ost too, its not really that great if you listen to it out of context but hearing it when actually exploring is great youtube.com/watch?v=tBGgZ1PUFWU

then just visit the library at the college. The orc sells books and rotates his inventory every 3 days. The book should eventually be there.

>They may find a way to end the world but there will always be games that cover different periods of Tamriels history.
this would be a good compromise for me, they keep their integrity and can keep making games in a setting thats both profitable and fun

you are doing it right, reading the books and collecting them while playing is the best way, hell get that mod living takes time and you can actually sit the night through in a tavern reading books its incredibly immersive

The single failing of the Dawnguard DLC was Beth thinking you really really want to become a vampire, even when there is a whole option to just rip and tear on every vamp you see, except one because Beth thinks you really really like her.

I've never bothered with the Vampire Lord stuff. Is it as gimmicky and weak as it sounds?

I got a mod to make all books weigh zero so I could carry them all around with me always and just sit down and read sometimes under the stars or in a big dungeon.

but you wont.
think about it. you'll have valleys and shit and all these oases. It would kinda be like one of those old tintin comic books.

Thoughts on Morrowloot Ultimate?

its at least partially because they created a vampire perk tree for the expansion so they wanted to make you play as a vampire to actually see it

Overall good, but fuck the MA for locking Sunder and Wraithguard being the Thieves Guild, fuck them in their stupid fucking asses for doing that.

Yeah it is, but so is the Dawnguard side. You do get some cool sunlight based kamehameha spells, and a halo sunlight spell so you can rp as an actual divine paladin. Its still weaksauce, but the vampire side is just so much more shit than the dawnguard.
Its a shame the vale was so pretty and unique and then no one returns or bothers to explore it with the paragons.