YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pokemon.pokemontcg&hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

disgusting loot packs should be outlawed

I haven't played in a while. What's the meta?

you cant pay for these though

What the hell is a Turtonator?

started playing it this week, how do i get more cards? Buying boosters every 200 coins seem really fucking slow. I'm doing the trainer challenges atm. Also what packs should i be aiming for?

A turtle Terminator.

There is a general about this game in /vp/

>dem Machop muscles
If pokemon were real Machop would be trafficked to pedos all around the world.

>tfw fucking pokemon tcg has a better client than MTG.

Wizards of the Israel are soo incompetent it hurts.

They could kill any man with ease, good luck raping them

>Turtonator

What the actual fuck is that I don't even think its a real Pokemon

haha look at me being confused by a character in a game series that i don't keep up with, isn't that so epic? haha i could've just googled but i'm going to act like a retard instead :)

You can't play it on phones, though. Unless you sideload it?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pokemon.pokemontcg&hl=en

???

Is turtonator the most literal who pokemon of gen 7?

hello friend why are you stealing my pictures

Why are you acting like me?

Your the retarded. Retard.

Buy real packs and enter your codes or buy codes from 3rd party retailers for like $0.30 each. You can also enter tournaments, several new ones start every few minutes.

Used to play this all the time until I got tired of the unlimited turn timers. Shit could take forever.

They don't let you download the app onto your phones from the ones I've tried. You have to sideload, they seem to focus on tablets (and I can understand why in terms of the UI...)

Then just "sideload" it??? Who cares if you install from the app store vs just installing the apk?

Well, for one I already do that. For another, I don't like having to hunt down the apk updates. But it's whatever. The point is, they don't officially support phones which is bizzare given the numerous card games on mobile. Even Wizards with it's shitty Duel's series is able to be played on a phone.

Eh, I've pulled better.

That's cuz Nintendo is fucking incompetent as shit.

>Nintendo
are you retarded?

Gen 7 Pokemon, based on a Matamata turtle.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

It's a turtle.

Comfey is more of one. Doesn't help that it's rare as hell and not terribly useful.

shits not even the actual physical version

I COULDNT FUCKING BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW

worth nothing next to early generation shiny cards

Why is sandshrew water type?

it's alola sandshrew

Ice, user. Ice.

Why does it look like it has tiny hands coming out below its mouth? Do they catch food to scoop it towards the feeding hole?

Shut up fag, everyone knows it's actually Water being weak to something else.

It was a bullshit attempt to inject something that would change the at-the-time meta so someone could win.

Uses the same fucking energy.

You're so upset lol.

oh, cool. pokemon card game vidy--
>phone game

>Selling lootpacks filled with cardboard
Are TCGs the ultimate cancer?

You can't even install it legitimately on a phone

It was a PC exclusive for close to a decade before being ported to Android.
I don't see why this is a problem, especially when you specifically haven't even heard of it despite it being older than you.

I really like that turtonator card
almost makes me wanna go back and autistically collect pokemon cards again
wait what

fucking retard

There was some excuse about a phone's screen being too small, so the game's only for tablets.

>wait what
The game's resolution and UI is too big for a tiny phone screen. They can't make it smaller without completely remaking the engine which they don't have the budget for being a third-party studio that doesn't even have the rights to the game. It was originally a PC game and they literally just took it and 1:1 ported it to android/iphone with no real changes.

You can only install it on a tablet or specific phones that are physically large enough. If you just download the apk you can install it on anything, but good luck clicking on tiny UI elements.

>tfw JUST realized buying Pokemon card packs is literally the exact same thing as gambling with lootboxes
Holy shit why did I not notice that before? Maybe because you actually get something physical.

>my brother buys pokemon cards to collect
>he never actually plays it and just tosses all his cards aside
>tel him to save me his code cards
>a week ago he dropped by with 40-50 codes
>totally forgot about them
>see this thread
Thanks, OP. Going to go open them up. Wish me luck.

>actually opening packs

you got memed. they're not the same thing. trading cards have resale value. theyre actual items, not virtual ones.

Why not? For me, it's literally free. Should I just throw the codes away instead? Ah shit. He got mostly the legacy packs though. Those sucks.

The game has trading, and sealed packs generally have more value than the things inside them.
Ideally, you should autistically hawk over the trade section and have circular deals rolling 24/7. You pretty much got free investment capital from your brother to get you started, once you get the hang of it you'll be making a profit of dozens of packs a day.

You should have the things you want in mind and then simply trade for them. Opening packs is almost always a losing proposition, unless the packs themselves are worthless - in which case you're fucked because if a pack is worthless it's because everything inside of it is worthless.

in theme there's a rly good hydreigon deck

i dont play standard

>He posted a truth!
>Call him upset and be done!

You're a dumb fag.

?
That looks like a water energy symbol to me

You can get away with robbery by trading, and typically packs are the most fluid currency.

>in which case you're fucked because if a pack is worthless it's because everything inside of it is worthless.
It takes a lot of effort, but you can realistically trade up to other packs without any loss.

Yeah, but these are mostly legacy packs. Those are pretty much worthless on the market now. If I'm lucky I might get an OG Charizard, but no one's going to want those. I'd have to trade like 7 or 8 of them to get something of value back.Also, I think I'm addicted to opening packs of trading cards.

Some of the legacy packs are worth plenty.

Not worth the time and coins in my experience.

I remember when the Guardian's Rising came out and that Tapu Lele-GX were in high demand. Managed to get the rainbow one and sold it to someone on Ebay for some decent cash.
I'd have traded it for a fuck ton of packs at the time, but I wasn't really into the TCGO, and I already had all the cards I REALLY wanted.

Their bodies and heard are supposed to look like a bunch of leaves and wood rotting on the bottom of a pond.
They hide there and vacuum anything small enough that gets near.

did anyone else have this as a kid
i remember getting it in some kind of pokemon card chest thing. it had like 2 decks and some booster packs and this CD rom.

Okay, I'll redeem a few packs and then you guys can tell me if I should open them or sell them.

I did. It was disappointing as fuck because you couldn't edit your deck at all as far as I remember. The GBC TCG game existed at the same time, too.

Most obvious weak point of any dark souls boss

It is. Ice is a made up retarded type that uses the same energy as Water. Fucking stupid.

TCG puts Water and Ice type under the same element. Same with Fighting, Ground and Rock.

Okay, are these worth anything, or should I just open them. The first pack is locked so I have to open it.

Holy fuck, yes I remember this. The disc was some weird oblong shape because those were apparently HIP and COOL at the time. Like another user said though, the GBC game was available and infinitely better.