Ywn have internet friends to play games and chat with

>ywn have internet friends to play games and chat with
How do you guys do it?

>you will never have friends

That too.

By not being a socially retarded weeb

I joined a liveboard off of Sup Forums then another
liveboard then got an e-bf and a bunch of friends.

Everyone on Sup Forums is cancer though.

>liveboard
?

If you don't already know I'm certainly not infecting it with people from Sup Forums.

You're on Sup Forums retard.

Yeah and I'm the most awful shitty poster on the site, they don't need more of me.

Sup Forums is full of normies who literally only play current gen games, everyone is underaged and will make fun of you for having a waifu

Let's get together and try out free games!

I used to, but as we aged they became more about real life things like wives and children. So now I carry on alone. I don't begrudge them at all, like Oprah say "follow your bliss".

Honestly it's a bit freeing, I wasted so many hours on multiplayer trash over the years, now I'm really hitting my stride with working through a prodigious backlog.

I just want a friend I can be autistic with, there's a girl at work I talk to about it but she doesn't really understand it she's always telling me I need a real woman in my life or something stupid

Watching all those crappy cartoons has warped your mind. Other humans don't exist just to be your playthings.

>Other humans don't exist just to be your playthings.

I don't want to fornicate with a disgusting 3D pig, I already fornicated once and it's disgusting I have a pure 2D waifu who I'm faithful to

>who I'm faithful to

It's too late for that. You already lost your virginity to someone else. You are impure and unworthy of your waifu.

She still loves me me no matter what, and I only fornicated about 5 times

She's just telling you what you want to hear because she's such a good person. Inside she is repulsed by you.

That's completely false, you don't know how she feels I think you're just jealous

>not having a group of friends you made on some shitty forum 10 years ago before you all transitioned to Sup Forums together

>e-bf
what is tis fucking disgusting meme

"Internet friends" is the dumbest fucking thing

I know what you're talking about, too late to join now. Are you still going out with your bf?

I just want someone to chat with.

Is this gonna be another one of those sissy anime threads?

Wut?
What this has to do with what he said?

Don't make friends on the internet you stupid shit, that never works. Only your rl friends should be your online friends.

Lies. I've made friends with people over the internet, visited them, we've been together for years and play vidya and watch the latest anime. It's great. Try it sometime.