80 burgers

>80 burgers

I'm genuinely curious, how many people over the age of 12 are excited about this? This is literally a children's toy. It requires about as much creativity as assembling some cheap furniture from IKEA, and is probably half as fun.

Who is going to pay $80 for this garbage? At that price point you could buy cheap components for a computer and design your own hardware from the ground up. Instead, people invest in this shallow easily digestible garbage, because they care so little about real creativity, they just like to assemble pre-cut cardboard shapes and be told they are creative.

To be fair most people have a sub 100 IQ, so i shouldn't be SO surprised this is so anticipated, but I don't know. I'm just sick of Nintendo releasing crappy overpriced peripherals and people eating that garbage up as if it were some crazy new innovation.

Save yourself the $80 and invest in something that will help you grow as a human. Christ you can pick up the entire works of Plato, Kant, Socrates, Descartes, Nietzsche for a FRACTION of that price. I know most people don't actually care about philosophy, but that's just an example that is relevant to me.

Just dont buy it user.
Its a fun little idea that parents can do with the kids or people can have sit on a desk.

Nintendo fans user.
They ate up the Switch too.

Do we need this again? When your shit thread
dies without any replys don´t make a new one.

>This thread again
Well, let me tell you this.
A lot of people I talk to in person ask me why I'm vegan.

1. Because it's unethical to support the enslavement, forced impregnation, suffering and slaughter of innocent animals.

2. Because there are at least 20,000 edible plants to choose from. The largest group of nutritional professionals in the world, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, has concluded that "appropriately planned vegetarian, including vegan, diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. These diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, adolescence, older adulthood, and for athletes."

3. Because climate change is a real and serious threat to the entire planet and its inhabitants. Because animal agriculture is a major contributor to climate change. A 2006 study by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN concluded that animal agriculture is responsible for 18% of greenhouse gases. However, according to a World Watch Institute report, this figure is highly underestimated. They reported that animal agriculture is responsible for 51% of greenhouse gases.

4. Because I refuse to support the destruction of rainforests. Even Greenpeace Brazil admits that 80% of Amazon rainforest destruction is caused by animal agriculture.

5. Because I refuse is support a ridiculous system that uses 30% of the Earth's ice-free land to grow grains, vegetables and soy to feed farm animals instead of humans. Each country could feed much more people if we just fed that food directly to humans. For example, the U.S. alone could feed 800 million people with the food grown to fatten up farm animals.

hmm that’s a lot of burgers, can you do 100?

How is this supposed to make kids more creative? You just give them instructions to fold cardboard and that's it. It's not like origami where you can fold the paper in different ways.

Imbecile. You can make your own designs and program them within the software. How about doing some research before talking shit.

ummmm...
aaaaa....
that's a lot...
I don't really know much about that, mind if i call in my friend? he's an expert.

No real Nintendo fan gives a shit about this trash. It's just the numales that give the rest of us a bad name

I don’t mind at all

MUH PHILOSOPHY

ITT adults make fun of a product aimed towards 6 year olds

Parasites are not accustomed to exerting themselves if they can coerce a stand-in. My favourite character in Wilson’s The Insect Societies is Monomorium santschii. This species, over evolutionary time, has lost its worker caste altogether. The host workers do everything for their parasites, even the most terrible task of all. At the behest of the invading parasite queen, they actually perform the deed of murdering their own mother. The usurper doesn’t need to use her jaws. She uses mind-control. How she does it is a mystery; she probably employs a chemical, for ant nervous systems are generally highly attuned to them. If her weapon is indeed chemical, then it is as insidious a drug as any known to science. For think what it accomplishes. It floods the brain of the worker ant, grabs the reins of her muscles, woos her from deeply ingrained duties and turns her against her own mother. For ants, matricide is an act of special genetic madness and formidable indeed must be the drug that drives them to it. In the world of the extended phenotype, ask not how an animal’s behaviour benefits its genes; ask instead whose genes it is benefiting

>Note that the Jews lost their peasantry (worker caste) around 1,000 AD. This is documented by Shahak in Jewish History, Jewish Religion

>mfw there are people here on Sup Forums who will buy overpriced Nintendo paper

I would even go as far as saying how many kids are excited for this? I mean maybe it's just me but when I was a kid when I thought about doing fun activities I didn't think about playing with cardboard. Besides that though it's fucking cardboard, that shit is going to break real hard real fast especially if kids play with it.

Although stone-tool evidence exists that hominins may have reached Crete as early as 130,000 years ago, evidence for the first anatomically-modern human presence dates to 10,000–12,000 YBP.[14][15] The oldest evidence of modern human habitation on Crete are pre-ceramic Neolithic farming-community remains which date to about 7000 BC.[16] A comparative study of DNA haplogroups of modern Cretan men showed that a male founder group, from Anatolia or the Levant, is shared with the Greeks.[17] The Neolithic population lived in open villages. Fishermen's huts were found on the shores, and the fertile Mesara Plain was used for agriculture.

The connection of satyrs with wine and rhyta is made in Nonnus's epic Dionysiaca. He describes the satyrs at the first trampling of the grapes during the invention of wine-making by Dionysos:

"...the fruit bubbled out red juice with white foam. They scooped it up with oxhorns, instead of cups which had not yet been seen, so that ever after the cup of mixed wine took this divine name of 'Winehorn'."

well you see, that is a very rare prototype
of cardboard you have there. it's made from redwwod..it's, well it should be in a museum.
you're looking at possibly 14 to 20000 burgers
at auction.

NINTENDOGGED

No, I'm just laughing at Nintendo soyboys defending cardboard.

oh wow. I didn’t even realize it was even worth anything. I mean are you even interested still? I would love to get something close to that

Is this what you'll look back at on your death bed?

OP said 80 burgers. That's as many as eight tens. And that's terrible.

I have a question. How much more than a regular full priced game is that?

A regular game here is about 80 dollerydoos. Although I don't buy much shovelware so I am not sure how much those cost.

You can color it in.

More seriously it can inspire real creativity

I've worked as an operator at a cardboard box factory and I find it absolutely hilarious that some dumb simp will shell out $80 to play with a bunch of cardboard. The profit margin for this game must be massive.

SEETHING

>be on Sup Forums
>see smart toy targeted towards someone else than you
>make thousand threads about it, whining about how you don't like it

what is wrong with you people

>buying cardboard
>not pirating it
You have too much money or what? This crap is meant to be built from refrigerator boxes by poorfag children.