Well didn't plan on talking about the game anyway

First for 21 is hot, and I want her to vore me

Why not both?

is android 21 the babe of the year?

>anti-Brolyfags and subfags will never appreciate this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=hXBrmlcADJA

SAD

No you retards will forget about her when you quit the game in a week

They really don't want to scare the Xenoversefags with combos in the trial holy shit. Namco really thinks they are just spammers.

While I think SS4 Gogeta is one of the coolest saiyan designs ever, I don't really care for SSB Vegito, but could see why people would want them at the same time due to both being alternate fusions of Goku and Vegeta while also having the red vs blue thing going on. I'd rather just have either so that we don't have another same-face saiyan and then don't have people bitching about not having the other fusion.

Where the FUCK is the Gotenks breakdown?

>tfw good at fighting games
>tfw vorefag

Gonna be maining Android 21. Can't wait to start playing online.

So how does absorb work?

>Gets kame off goku
>Then gets Solar flair
>Jobber spam off Vegeta
>Not sure what the other one is
>Off Gohan she gets kame and solar flair

I think there might be types of characters and see absorbs moves based on that. So any turtle school character she gets a set one, buus she gets set ones, maybe villains one etc. Maybe with a few unique ones like Hit

strawpoll.me/14894062

yeah it seems to work with types
i've seen ki rush/command grab for vegeta
kamehameha/solar flare for goku and gohan
piccolo ball/?
18 barrier/?

I legit think GT is better than Super

At least GT was original in its awfulness and had decent animation

>diives

Why is the opponent completely fine after turned into food, was bitten off and released back?
He like should have one body part missing or something.

Eh if we're gonna get GT stuff I'd prefer it be Omega and 17. Both have a lot of interesting stuff to build movesets off of while the SS4s are just kind of enhanced versions of stuff we already have.

do you understand how fighting games work

waifufags stop ruining everything

it was better until ToP
super was just unforgivable, but now its watchable

Surprised Bamco had enough balls to make Broly DLC.

Speaking of DLC though... does that mean we won't be getting any OG Dragon Ball reps?!!!

Not even Master Roshi?

>not voiced by Ito Shizuka
kinda let down here

>have to pay for nude version
I hate Patreon!

modeseven art when?

Because if she can transform them into any kind of food, then when she reverses it, they'll be the same as the normal too.

>can't find it
Waifufags sure are retarded huh

Kid Goku is 100% in.
Roshi, possibly but not sure.
other OG DB chars... probably not

Depends on what ArcSys wants to do and what Bamco thinks will be the most profitable I guess. Broly/Bardock are obvious fan favorites that are easy money makers for DLC. Roshi at least has the benefit of being relevant again in the most recent Super arc and RoF but I'm not really expecting anyone from DB besides him.

All it takes is literally one person subbed to the patreon to spam the photo online.The nude version's probably been leaked immediately after it was uploaded to the premium site.

Why is this game attracting so much roster autism? I swear smash 4 had less and that's saying something.

She's not attractive without her red hair, glasses, and regular non meme Majin skin. Hard pass until a 2019 used complete edition for me. Majin 21 is gross looking, what a fuck up compared to her hot regular body.

ok you dont play fighting games anyways if you were only going to buy it for redhead 21 so bye

this game basically is smash, if this didnt have the dragon ball name and was just another anime fighter no one would care about it

Cmon nigga are we gonna start this shit with every artist who gains popularity?

homosexuals are not allowed here

>not buying it over some retarded waifu
I am sure you would of given up in a few hours anyway faggot

WHY is he so good in this game?

Go on rule34hentai.net you clown, it's riddled with ads but just block them.

>Jobber spam off Vegeta
This made me giggle more than it probably should have.

no broly no buy

>tag style game made by arcsys
>no one would care about it without db
yeah no

Where is 21 eating Cell?

Because do you not understand its fucking dragonball? Dragonball autism is widespread and popular, way more popular than the smash audience.

they could realistically go with vanilla/kaioken goku instead
especially if they want to do oozaru vegeta

Literally every fighting game has roster autism. SFV was the same way, although it didn't have full moveset charts like that user posted due to people mostly just wanting established characters. In fact, you can still find people going around crying for Makoto to be added.

>this game basically is smash

Eh this is actually a fighting game though.

Dragonball is one of if not the most popular anime of all time in this is the first real fighting game we've gotten based on it since Super DBZ back on the PS2. Unlike something like Tenkaichi where they can just jam everybody in there this has a more limited amount of fighters that can feasibly be added so everyone wants their favorites in first and there's a helluva lot to choose from.

Waifushitters stop jerking your vigrin cocks for a moment we have a real question here.

If we got one DLC, Saiyan Saga Vegeta Or Majin Vegeta?

No clue how anyone could've liked basic 21 with her ugly giant glasses and face, and the hair was really awkward for someone who was supposedly a scientist, as was the checkerboard design. The hair and personality fits being a majin much better, and her mannerisms are sexier with the outfit.

I'm convinced the Android 21 waifufags who liked the red-head strictly liked her because of the fan art that basically changed her proportions entirely.

WHERE'S THE CLIP OF HER EATING CELL

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS

>mmmh user you were amazing
>i didn't think s*x with a human would feel so good...
>but i was just thinking, mommy could use a snack
>be a good boy for mommy and let me eat you, okay~?

Badman Vegeta

there's a lot to choose from if you ignore that everyone outside of goku and vegeta have about 1 fight each in the entire series

Neither. We have enough Goku/Vegeta variants for now, wait for the next DLC batch before adding even more of them.

I would love this for base vegeta

This is fucking awful
I'd rather be begging for my life as she eats me without a word.

>Goku & Vegeta are donuts

What did they mean by this?

One fight is still more than enough to base a moveset off of, especially in a 3v3 game where the characters are a bit simpler. And it's not like that matters to the rosterfags, they're asking for shit like Bulma and Launch for fucks sake.

I wouldn't want any Vegeta as DLC, and if I had to choose a costume, it'd be for SSB Vegeta to get his Whis training outfit first. Basic Vegeta's already got his most iconic outfit and looks great in it. Blue Vegeta just looks awful with the same blue outfit, and his recolors mostly look like garbage.

IS THIS

Majin of course

neither, faggots who want 6 gokus and 4 vegetas are way more cancerous than any fag. so are guest character faggots

You don't even want her to cream fill your doughnut with her jumbo Twinkie (female) first?

So it is safe to say that Gohan Blanco will be added in the dlc, but will Cell Dorado make it in?

SSRB

>I'd rather be begging for my life as she eats me without a word.

Such pleb tastes

test

I'm not worthy
but that'd be nice

>Caring about a franchise that has been on the 1 arc loop for 4 fucking decades

Goku gets stronger, goku beats the bad guys, one of the major bad guy/girls becomes a good guy/girl

The best Vegeta

this guy gets it

Majin Vegeta

Base Vegeta doesnt have any original move besides his ape transformation, and it doesnt fits the game

>caring so much about what people like that you have to post this 5 times a day

Is this a motherfucking P3 reference???????

>Make a cute girl
>Kill her off
I'm not buying this anymore

>reposting the same asspain in multiple threads
>Not just having fun and enjoying things

How much are the DLC characters going to be individually? I don't want to buy the pass and end up getting 6 Super characters.

The same reason Pokken did/does: It's based on a primarily casual franchise, despite the game itself being designed for competitive play

no one cares waifushitter

Easy SSB recolor
>make hair bluer
>make aura deeper blue
>make eyes shiny blue
>make outfit darker blue

>Broly
>Guaranteed easy money if DLC
>Placed in the Season Pass
>Like Sagat, he will be released last
mfw

This.
It's hard enough to argue with people complaining about clones that they have a different moveset. A different outfit would help.

AHHHHHHH I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR THIS GAME

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH ALL OTHER GAMES ARE SHIT I ONLY WANT THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

$8 a pop.

Obviously you'd wanna save the "best" for last since that'd give the game a good spike in playercount once it's further down its lifespan.

please don't do that

You are over hyping yourself, fucking chill kid

How rough of a time am I in for if I'm coming from SFV and want to check this out?

May as well just buy the characters I want then. Who the fuck even plays more than about 3.

Shittt, i hope ArcSys games are moddable enough i can do this

>mfw really wanna play the story mode

I love seeing Adult Gohan interacting with Cell and shit like that.
Too bad MVCI look like shit and I didn't bother with it's story mode.

As much as I'd like Chi Chi to be in, without a super dash she'd be Roll tier. At least Hercule can use a jetpack.

Adult cabba DLC? If he is in fag form pass though

the ape
majin would be ok but he only really has one attack that normal vegeta is missing, and its just another suicide bullshit
and i wanna bash people as a monkey

Shut up, yes they do. I now understand the pain of the caulifla/kale guys on Sup Forums this isn't fair, why must Dragonball always be a sausage party, those times are way to dated for the modern age

Since most of the playerbase will be casual DBZ fans, if you have any sort of actual expierence with competitive fighting game that by default puts you at an advantage

Well, if they're dlc, they're supposed to sell, so they gotta be characters most people like. I'm really considering preordering the FighterZ edition, but I don't wanna risk getting the season pass just to have shit like base Goku or Zarbon.
I wouldn't buy MVCI's season pass for example.