Shows no signs of hostility towards you

>Shows no signs of hostility towards you
>Takes you back to his place for a 5 star dinner and offers you a full explanation if you just wait 15 minutes
>You decide to leave while he's gone and destroy his entire government because a couple of terrorists asked you to
>He forgives you and continuously tries to get you to eat dinner with him
Pagan did nothing wrong. Ajay did everything wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

farcry.wikia.com/wiki/Ajay_Ghale
youtube.com/watch?v=MEtdyn2QEzA
youtu.be/-XTce38ef98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A genuine Pagan Min path would have been pretty cool honestly.

There already is a 'genuine' pagan min path. He just gives you what you want and sends you on your way. It wouldn't make any sense to still just jump in and start fucking people up for fun when you already got what you want and just want to go home

>genuine
At the end he jokingly says it's time to actually start the game.

The more I look the more clear it becomes to me that his ending is intended.
I mean he's so likeable

At least you aren't forced to kill him.

I mean as in an opposite side where you crush the resistance and establish a proper rule over the country, free of 'Hey lets just let some guy fuck a barely legal kid because TRADITIONS" or "Let's become 80s Colombia because that is the only logical way to have any kind of industry"

He means that it doesn't make any sense from Ajay's point of view to start killing terrorists in a foreign country. The only reason the game even starts is because he makes a hasty decision.

Or you could just wait and eat with him

but he coldbloodly killed his own soldier he must be a bad guy

Dunno man, he seemed pretty hotblooded when he lost his temper.

He killed him for unloading on the bus

And it makes no sense for him to join the Golden Path either

could've just slapped his wrist

It doesn't because it's a video game. But having him fight terrorists after the Pagan Min ending would defeat the endings purpose, it's there as a joke because that's what would happen in real life. Literally no game, just taking care of business.

He slapped his neck, with his pen

It doesn't matter if it's a game, the main character still needs to have motivation to fight.
>Far Cry 3-You and your friends have been kidnapped, you must adapt to the situation to save them and escape
>Far Cry 4-???
>Far Cry 5-You're a sheriff and a bunch of rednecks have taken over your town and you must stop them

Not only that, but you join the resistance because of the rebels' reverence for your father, who Pagan reveals was an enormous piece of shit. And it doesn't matter which of the two siblings you side with, the country is fucked either way. Pagan's alternate intro is the closest thing the game has to a "good ending."

>torrented the game
>waited the 15 minutes
>did the ending
>uninstalled the game satisfied

Pretty good all in all.

I realized when I had already downloaded it that I didn't really feel like playing it anyway, but it was a really nice change of pace this way I must say.

The motivation in 4 is literally "you acted like the protag in a video game and now you're being led along by the nose just like in a video game." If you really want to look deeper than the metajoke that the game was running on then it would be just that Ajay is a cardboard cutout of a person who just goes with the flow in every conflict. He's a pushover who gets used and everyone in Kyrat who meets him knows it.

Why couldn‘t there be a path where you‘d be able to remove terrorist fucking shits together with based Pagan? I mean the game even spells it out in the end that it would’ve been the right choice to side with him since the Golden Path shitters turn out to be absolutely mental.

Far cry 3 endings
>Kill your friends and get laid, then immediately get stabbed and die. Or save your friends and the native girl dies saving you
Far cry 4 endings
>Sit your ass down and eat some rangoon and everything is roses
>Side with religion bro and he turns into a crazy zealot all of a sudden
>Side with bitch and she turns Kyrat into Africa from mgsV
What can we expect from far cry 5?

Man ajay sure is the bad guy I mean think about how many people ajay kills by the end, think about ajays killcount by the ending, how many like 20 thousand? in my playthough i killed about 5000 soldiers, easy.

And he shows absolutely no emotion when he does it. At least with Jason, the game made sure to show that his brain was slowly turning cuckoo

>What can we expect from far cry 5?
Shoot big bad and end his reign of terror but dishonouring your badge, and possibly driving other militias into more aggressive action since they've seen a government lawman gun someone down.
Spare him and attempt to bring him to trial but only after realising he's got power patrons that will almost undoubtedly get him aquited, but showing the world that justice prevails.

Or they'll go full stupid and the cult is sitting on a live nuke and bio-weapons and your options are to blow Montana to hell to stop a potential outbreak, or disarm the bomb and hope the CDC move in quickly.

I think far cry 5 is gonna have less emphasis on the story since the game has a lighter tone and a silent protagonist

His soldiers shoot you as soon as you escape.

I think the secret ending at the start is what would realistically happen if it wasn't a video game.

Did the vaas battle really happen?

Pagan is so fucking cool. His only mistake was being in a Ubisoft game.

Vaas killed Jason and we play as Vaas the rest of the game

How did Jason survive when Vaas stuck a giant blade in his chest?

Oh yeah, this exists

We can assume vaas actually fucked off and he never fought him for these reasons
>the gay aussie fight happens but jason is starting to become retarded and jasons friend saw bucks dead body
>the vaas fight, you never know what truly happens, theres no body, and hoyt doesnt mention vaas is missing or if he ever found him
>the hoyt fight happens, but in a completely different way, by the look of things jason kills hoyts bodyguards and then tortures him for information on wheres ridley

Why did Jason cuck him?

Vaas>Hoyt>Buck
I'd rank Buck higher, but going on those fucking treasure hunts was frustrating

We should have gotten a sequel

Let's show em how cyber commandos get it done

You could have just watched a YouTube video dumb sperg poster

The soldier created a whole situation that could have been avoided, all the had to do is stop the fucking truck and wait for Pagan heli, then Ajay would proceed to put his mom's ahes where she wanted and go back to US.

>He's a pushover who gets used and everyone in Kyrat who meets him knows it.

IIRC Amita and Sabal both say that to you once you make the choice of who you will kill.

I have a knife hidden in my boot

You can't have your soliders unloading on random busses unless ordered to do so. I would done the same thing. The solider obviously has no problem indiscriminately killing civilians so I would make an example of him.

Well, after the main story, you can find and kill whoever you left in charge of the Golden Path.

The soldier almost killed his wife's son though

Better question, why is Skyd1ddy from The Tester's Season 3 in this game?

Trials of the Blood Dragon was a sequel story wise.

Blood Dragon's Creed when?

God rest that crazy kraut's soul.

Did Ajay have sex with Yuma?

Honestly that would be fucking funny and in character, if he literally slapped the guy on the wrist

That would imply that Ajay has feelings and isn't a piece of cardboard

this. at least jason brody was a jock dude-bro.

>Jason has the face and body of a college chad and the voice of a high school virgin

No, that was all in his drugged up head.

>Jason Brody
>Goes through a complete character arc, from bright-eyed cityboy trying to save his friends to absolute bloodthirsty lunatic
>Ajay
>"lol dood what if I like just fought with some terrorists for the fuck of it."

Yeah, they could have made it a dlc instead of that yeti thing.

>since the game has a lighter tone and a silent protagonist
no the idea I got from the trailers

>And I shall do it while riding elephants!

one of these two wasn't an airheaded adrenaline junkie frat-bro touring Asia's hottest drug tourism sites with his equally airheaded entourage of millennial druggie friends

one of these two wasn't even a character

What is ajays background anyway? They explained that Jason was a good shot in a flashback an adrenaline freak, and pretty selfish but who the hell is Ajay other than some dude who wants to spread his moms ashes in their home country

>oh and also i learned how to ride elephants and tame wild ones in 2 minutes lmao

the other one just wanted to lay his mother's ashes to rest

i pirate specifically to hurt sales. watching a video doesnt have the same effect on the market, brainlet.

farcry.wikia.com/wiki/Ajay_Ghale

pretty unremarkable, mother fled Kirat when he was just a baby, led a somewhat troubled youth in America, nearly went to jail after being part of a robbery which result in someone's death, then his mother gets sick with breast cancer and dies.

Hes the son a douchebag terrorist organization leader and the wifes son of a "dictator" and thats it
Also, did we ever learn why did people consider kyrat a tyranny when pagan doesnt seem to fuck with the random joe

According to the wiki, Ajay knows how to fight because he was in the marine corps.
When he was a teenager, he was in a gang and was arrested during a robbery gone wrong, and ratted on his mates to get off easier. Then his mum dies and he goes to spread those ashes

They couldn't even get an original voice actor for Ajay, he's played by the same guy who voiced Keith in Far Cry 3

>Also, did we ever learn why did people consider kyrat a tyranny when pagan doesnt seem to fuck with the random joe
because people are rebelling against him, therefore the rebels are great people who deserve support

Apparently he killed their king and the monarchists got all asshurt and started a war over it.

>They couldn't even get an original voice actor for Ajay, he's played by the same guy who voiced Keith in Far Cry 3
And this matters why?

For dumping bullets into a bus full of civilians because there might have been a terrorist aboard?

>"Ajay GHAle, we need you to help take back Kyrat from Pagan"
>"Why?"
>"Because shut your fucking mouth and do it, that's why"
>"Okay"

Right or wrong shit dont really matter.

What matters is that shit would have made a fucking great expansion to the game if you could side with him. Hell you could even throw in half assed twist of him still being the ultra bady when it comes to who will end up in charge after eveyone else is taken care to please the plebian masses as long as the ride to it was filled with bro tier shit. Fucking missed opportunity if you ask me especially given how much he was liked as a character regardless of if one thinks he is right ,wrong, good, bad, or whatever.

It's weird that he meant Ajay zero harm for the whole game but for some reason we and Ajay were supposed to hate him

MARK IV STYLE MOTHAFUCKA!

I genuinely regret helping those filthy terrorist. Wtf was I thinking!?

youtube.com/watch?v=MEtdyn2QEzA

>when the crazy chink wants to torture him and pagan tells her that if she dares lay a finger on him shes fucking dead, and just proceads to act like a bro with ajay
Wish they would make pagan a playable character in far cry 5

>i pirate specifically to hurt sales because I can't commit to anything for more than 15mins

We need more characters like Rex Power Colt, who fight to stop the spread of communism

>Worships the love of his life
>Does everything she tells him to do
>She decides to cuck him and go with the stranger that just came from outside

Seems like a common theme in modern games. Ignorant people joining terrorists and destroying beautiful utopias.
Happened in Bioshock Infinite. Happened in both modern Wolfensteins.

But pagan wasn’t written to be gaming next big feminist icon. Not kidding. Antifa looka alike was suppose to be a new feminist icon according to Ubisoft writers.

>The scene where Dennis gets drunk after Jason and Citra bang

Maybe not as weird as you may think. Since first impressions matter and the first few interactions are of him ,while not directly at you in any way, being kind of violent almost crazy. Since for a first time player they would have no background on anything that is really going on at first and shit is meant to trigger first world sensibilities. It was really just a surprisingly well crafted intro to a character that is meant to be misleading to be misleading as all fuck especially given how alot of media is shallow as all fuck to easily serve the mainstream crowds and their want of not wanting to think at all let alone hard and critically about the media they consume.

Maybe i am giving them to much credit but shit seemed to actually have a bit of a meta commentary to it about first impressions as well as to just how fucked small developing nations can get during war time

Only reason to play through FarCry 3.5 is to get to the Shangri-La segments.
It was SO beautiful and being in Hindi only had a sense that I had stepped into a foreign unknown land.

I'd seriously love to play a fantasy Hindu mythology inspired Far Cry.
Made by the same studio behind SC Blacklist

>Kyrat
>beautiful utopia
Nigger the military was raping, torturing and killing innocent civilians for fun, how the fuck is that beautiful.

>Pagan did nothing wrong!

Except for wreaking havoc on the environment, selling Kyrat's historical treasures to build a personal fortune, kidnapping and enslaving people, killing his personal chef for doing a bad job, etc.

Wolfenstein 2 was so poorly written. The KKK and nazis were more likable than the main cast even among the normie kind. It’s like the Star Wars sequel trilogy and Star Trek discovery in a nutshell. First order and Klingon are the only likable things about them that had a personality. Klingon were suppose to be written as Donald trump methaphor to. Video related. youtu.be/-XTce38ef98

I unironically did this as well.

You're not even bothering to play the game so how is your pirating hurting sales? Are you just that goddamn of a smug idiot to think DLing a game you know you'll hate and only play for the joke ending is sticking it to Ubisoft?

Not an argument and we arent even shown pagans armys killing innocents
The golden path on the other hand.....

One man's wrong is another man's right

>best ending is achieved in 15 minutes
Bravo Ubisoft.

I discovered the beatiful world of Tibet and Butan thanks this game. It was so worth it, i got most positive vibes from it for over a year.

He was pretty bad, but ultimately every single other option sucked dick.

At the VERY least, Pagan actually gave a shit about Ajay, unlike the shitkin siblings who only cared about your abilities to do their dirty work. If I remember correctly Pagan wanted to leave Kyrat to Ajay so the country might have a shot in that scenario.
>not an argument
How so?
>we aren't even shown pagans armys killing innocents
Did you even play the game? Many of the side quests show you the army arbitrarily kidnapping innocent people to do horrible things to them. One time in particular they take a bunch of men and women as sex slaves and you have to free them.

>Actually believing terrorist propaganda

How are you this much of a brainlet

Anybody else worried about Far Cry 5? I'm usually a huge Farcryboo, and I know people joke about the games being clones of clones, but at this point it looks like they're seriously afraid of innovating. Everything looks the same, down to the HUD. I don't think the rural USA setting can save it desu