Which series is the most deserving of a reboot of these three and why:

Which series is the most deserving of a reboot of these three and why:
>Castlevania
>Silent Hill
>Devil May Cry

Call of Duty

We havent had a new one in a long time.

none of them need a reboot
castlevania would probably benefit most just because they're running out of time periods to put drac in

dmc absolutely does not need one

>when she has better tastes than her soyboy boyfriend

Fuck off, it's fake, stop making these threads, or at least take it to Sup Forums

PLEASE just make threads about vidya. PLEASE.

Castlevania

>Silent Hill
God no, it already had a "Reboot" in the form of Shattered Memories and that game was so fucking awful I still struggle to comprehend how brainless one would have to be to think it's anything but terrible.

Castlevania though, 4 is basically a reboot of 1 and that game is lit, I wouldn't mind seeing how another iteration turns out.

DmC was a reboot of DMC and it's amazing as well for how fucking retarded the writing is, it's one of my favorite shit games in existence, so I wouldn't mind a DmC 2.

Silent hill deserves a spiritual reboot more than anything that relocates it.

SH's problem for years has always been that SH the location is no longer scary.

You're a fucking retard, off yourself.

How am I a retard? Downpour proved it. SH itself as a location is played out and routine. We need a change of scene that captures the feel of 1-3.

Castlemania. SotN ruined the series and made it braindead grindy games.

Castlevania had a reboot and it was shit, it needs to be reverted back to the previous canon, same for DMC

>that massive smegma covered dick
Source?

>SotN ruined the series

>Castlevania
I've never played any but they look like they'd be awesome for me. I like metoid, metal, gothic style. Which one to start with?

All of them deserve one, but they wouldn't be done justice.

I'd be ok with an actual DMC reboot, something that goes back to the core of the very original, brutal efficiency, aggressive enemies over combo-play. Keeping the Resident Evil inspired roots in check, having an actual atmosphere again. I know i'm in the minority here however.

Your brain is nearly non-existant, your line of thinking demonstrates you're so unintelligent, that, were I to explain to you why you are incorrect, it would be completely and utterly lost on you.

Symphony Of The Night, it's an amazing classic with some of the best worst dialogue ever.

>What is a man?

I'm not going to be a fag and tell you to start from the very beginning, but at least try Super Castlevania 4 & Rondo of Blood for the OG experiences. You don't want to be a SotN baby all your life.

Downpour wasn't scary because it was a shit game, not because it was set in silent hill.

Pottery.
SCV4 is good, SotN is overrated

Silent hill itself is just not scary anymore. It's too predictable. And at this point any further titles risk piercing too much into the mystery of it and ruining them completely.

>You don't want to be a SotN baby all your life
There's nothing wrong with SotN and I'll never understand why people on Sup Forums get such a hardon hating on it.

You're literally brain damaged, and likely read the Silent Hill wiki to boot.

Thanks.

Yeah, a clunky half assed design like the first one, great idea user. Might as well make it as outdated too

You're just a literal retard who wants more of silent hill homecoming.

It's popular and well received/liked, so obviously Sup Forums has to hate it because Sup Forums is full of contrarians that like to think they are 'better than most people' for having such 'sophisticated tastes.' Though some of those people just don't like the game and can't understand that just because a game isn't for them doesn't mean it's bad.

You make a fair point user.

DMC1 is only deemed "clunky" today because 3 changed the entire gameplay identity, so when dumbasses come from playing the 3rd game first, they get assblasted because the game isn't about keeping enemies at bay with overly long combos. It's still a great game, just plays more arcadey. fuck off kid. I'd rather have the general aesthetics of the first game, with the gameplay more brutal more along the lines of Ninja Gaiden's evolution of action. Long-ass combos with moves that all serve the same purpose is overrated as fuck.

You fags are strawmanning hard, nowhere did I say SotN was terrible. Just that you should appreciate the OG experiences.

>Actually using the word "strawmanning"
Christ.
Anyway, I never said you said it was terrible, I said there was nothing wrong with it since your "baby" comment seemed to imply there was something bad about compared to the originals. The latter half of my comment was based on shit I've seen around here before.

Fair enough then. I only said the baby bit because I personally can't stand when people skip entries, then are completely clueless to the origins of a said franchise or pretend they're simply not worthwhile because they don't play like a newer entry. That shit drives me up the wall, and it's getting more and more common as the years go by.

No, you don't have a clue what in the fuck you're talking about. The majority of both SH3 and SH4 take place completely outside of Silent Hill, and guess what, it doesn't fucking matter because Silent Hill is just a name. Silent Hill 4, Origins, Homecoming, Shattered Memories, Downpour, Book of Memories and the HD Collection aren't scary because they're awful games made by either the talentless Japs that were riding on the coattails of the good members of Team Silent, or by talentless retards that, like you, have no idea what actually makes Silent Hill good. The games you're mentioning aren't even fucking Silent Hill games, they're wannabes written by a balding loser who never got over his angsty teenager phase.

Seriously, off yourself, the world won't miss you.

Fuck off.
4 and Homecoming largely take place outside of Silent Hill, and both have totally different results.

4 is scary as fuck and Homecoming sucks dick. Downpour was trash because the town looked and felt absolutely nothing like Silent Hill, and it had the worst plot of the series, worst characters, worst enemy design and it ran at like 20fps.

You've got a fair point but I can understand people skipping some of the first games, they haven't exactly aged well. You're right about it being more common but that's just life really, the old just gets forgotten eventually.

>I can understand people skipping some of the first games
Which is why I at least recommended SCV4 & RoB over the NES titles. You'll at least get the general best of what the OG games had to offer, not saying they'll be for everyone though naturally.

>the old just gets forgotten eventually.
And why I push these older titles personally, because i'm from that era. I'll usually just get called a contrarian though because Sup Forums makes up these dumb generally "accepted & Safe" memes about what is worth playing, and what is not.

What the fuck is "strawmanning" and why does it make you sound like the king of fags?

what is it about video games that makes some girlfriends so insecure?

Not that big of a CV fan (although I do want to play through all of the IGA-vanias one day) but literally none of these needed a reboot. DMC especially does not need one now, nor did it ever really need one. It was literally the most unnecessary reboot ever, probably in the history of popular entertainment.

>God no, it already had a "Reboot" in the form of Shattered Memories and that game was so fucking awful I still struggle to comprehend how brainless one would have to be to think it's anything but terrible.
I still maintain that SM had a lot of good ideas but some poor execution. My ideal survival horror game is basically SH:SM but done right.

Imagine how shitty a girlfriend would have to be for a guy to elect to play Fallout 4 over spending time with her.

Hello newfag. It's when taking pieces of what's said and spinning it into it's own argument to refute.

Yea I can see your reasoning and they are good games. I'm one of those kinds of people who loves to play the entire series if I can.

I think you were called a contrarian because your wording looked like you were hating on SotN, which is a good game and deserves the praise it gets though that doesn't mean the rest of the series is garbage by comparison. Personally I still love the original NES classic, it just has a certain charm to it for me.

>king of fags
This is Sup Forums, I think you're looking for Sup Forums m8

smegma is objectively the worst fetish in existence
end yourself

Ah. Sounds like something a fag would do. Thanks for your answer tho.

Also
>been here since 2005
>get called a newfag by a newfag cuz I didnt bother to learn the stupid faggy vernacular and lingo.

I should just go to reddit.

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

Theyve been practically identical for over a decade.

>2005
You were here from the beginning? Are you moot?

>I think you were called a contrarian because your wording looked like you were hating on SotN
Yeah, but what's Sup Forums without hyperbole. I did the same thing with the DMCfags on this board, calling them 3babbies when they never bothered to play the first game. I've chilled out a bit on that though, I know it's not the best approach. Just hate the under representation sometimes.

>sad that I don't have any sort of relationship with a female
>also happy that I don't have a relationship with a female

Maybe I should just get some boipucci who likes to get abused.

Youre showing your newfag user.

>what's Sup Forums without hyperbole
A place for civilised discussion? A man can dream.

>Just hate the under representation sometimes.
I hear ya. I used to be the same way but now I find it hard to care, sometimes though if I get in a big discussion with someone I'll go through the series with them talking about the ones I enjoyed and stuff but I find it pretty rare to meet someone that engaged about older games (and in general really, which is kinda sad).

Really? You fell for it that easily?

Yup. I guess I did.

Fag.