Subnautica Thread Scary radio transmissions edition

Subnautica Thread Scary radio transmissions edition

>finally ending
>can finally build launchpad
I guess I'll do it. I kinda liked the idea of my protagonist going crazy/native and enjoying his quarantine-enforced privacy.

I havent even installed it yet ik its fucking tiny but Im currently playing and see no reason but FUCK is this game hard to play if you are a bitch like me

No coop

Nigga I'm too scared to play this by myself

>playing cucky SJW games

No.

yes

clockwork

Oh fuck off about the guns already. The game is better without them, and it was a design choice, not just one dev using it to enforce his political views.

So, cure yourself and 'end' your game with your dude living out his life on a tropical paradise.

You shill, we shill.

dont try to reason with them, they dont care, they just want to keep finding reasons to stay butthurt about the game, bet they have not even played the game and wont.

It's cucks like him why Sandy Hook happened.

Blah blah blah. Seriously, who gives a fuck what he thinks? The game is good. Not having weapons keeps the tension. Fuck.

>shill
?

Every day over 100 children are murdered with guns in the united states. I bet you didn't know that huh? That's because They don't want you too! Until the evil RACIST republicans vote to appeal the second amendment will will never put a gun in our game!

Really? People actually gave money to these liberal morons?

its ok I'm gonna buy another copy just because of you sweetie

how long I gotta wait for a diddly-download?

Did they implemented this tentacle like biome in pic related?

Dat's right, baka gaijin! Any deescussion of gammu nottu maydu een grorious Nippon is sheel fo da Joos!

can someone redpill me on this game

What part of don't fall for the bait you guys don't understand?, let the retard keep fishing for (you)s

KROGAN COCK SO GOOD!!

nothing in that pic made it, from the female character to the biome

Not yet. Since the ILZ/Grand Reef tunnel was canned, they don't know where to put the bridges

YOU ON A SHIP
SHIP GO BOOM
YOU IN THE WATER
YOU DON'T WANT TO BE IN THE WATER
YOU TRY TO LEAVE
YOU CAN'T LEAVE
THERE IS A GUN
TURN OFF GUN
YOU CAN'T TURN OFF GUN
YOU HAVE THE SPACE AIDS
YOU HAVE TO PLAY SUPER MARIO BROTHERS TO CURE SPACE AIDS
YOU LEAVE
MEGACORP BILLS YOU FOR SURVIVING BECAUSE FUCK YOU

Next time you enter a subnautica thread I want you to stop and think about just why you are doing this and what you think it will achieve.

is the torrent up yet?

I love how the "intelligent" liberals problem is the guns, not the complete insanity of teenagers being so mentally messed up they go on shooting rampages.

Clown world

>Asking a troll to think
Nigger what are you doing

God damn launching the rocket is so satisfying. Something about pulling all the levels just feels like a nice victory lap, and the platform itself is fucking massive making it feel monumental.

>no tentacles
>no femalse
probably for the best.

im playing on v58637, will my save file be compatible with the full release?

If it makes you feel better, there's a giant female with tentacles
She dies tho

I'm conflicted. Should I build my first place somewhere else near the safe shallows, or aim for some place further for more non-traditional base?

There's a volcano vent at the southern end of the shallows. Build there

Anyone complaining about the lack of guns is too much of a pussy to play this game.
ALSO, you can have torpedoes, and a knife, and a gun that shoots a bubble of electricity, and a gun that shoves things away, and a gun that can pick things up and lob them at things like a gravity gun.

what major shooting has been carried out by a teenager since columbine?
>so mentally messed up
If this is the problem why is there never anything done to address it? "mental health" was repeated over and over after sandy hook and nothing was done. The vegas guy shot 800 people and it was off the front page after 2 weeks.

But it's so predictable. I kinda want to do a winding tower base circling around a giant mushroom.

>we
WUZ

I do actually. I want the consumers of Sup Forums to know who they're giving money to. This game looked pretty cool too, I hope the kotaku interview was worth lost sales.

Guys, just report any Sup Forums-related posts. No need to reply here.

So is there a changelog for the latest update?

>every 30 minutes a cute school child is brutally executed by a gun

Really? Wow I never knew!

>1.8 million sales, more soon because of today's release
Lol keep up the good fight.

Why would you need guns in the ocean? There's nothing in there that will harm you.

just built my base near the lifepod, dont know if its good or not
i just like the area because it's comfy and not spooky

I've had this game for like 2 years, should I just start a new game after the game launched?

It's fine. I did the same thing. You can get to every place with ease once you get some vehicles .

There are other lifepods besides that one. It's a kind of meh option, not even the safest really, just the laziest - what's more, the main purpose of having a base is so you don't have to hike back to your lifepod when you want to fabricate something, so you're overcentralizing yourself. Doesn't matter though, 100% of building costs are refunded when you take it apart so you can move it at any time.

If you can't stand any spookiness, a decent compromise is near a kelp forest so you at least can get plenty of resources easily

>just got home from work
>watch the recorded stream
>audio went out like 20 different times

I am so fucking glad I didnt call into work just to watch that train wreck

>[deleted]
Uh oh

I knew when faggots were quietly dropping the gun shit in the beta threads that shitposters would instantly pick up on it.

Looks like we got ourselves a faggot Janitor.

Why are so many posts being deleted? Are one of the moderators working PR for them?

Can you play as a girl yet?

How do you get to the second proposed degasi habitat do I have to leave the purple cave?

>Why are blatant shit posts being deleted
*thinking*

Uhh, who's to decide what is a shit post and what isn't. Not a janitor. Some of those were legit criticisms. I don't want this place to become Reddit, do you?

Does it matter? You don't see yourself in the whole game.

UGH... I cant believe you replied to me, did i ask for you to talk back? no. now go away sweetie or ill get you banned kid

My dad works at Sup Forums so watch ur mouth kiddo

hey janny, the game not having guns is valid criticism and discussion of the game

just letting you know ;)

How much does he earn?

Theoretically, is it possible to build a base in the dead zone?

4 traps a day

This game is like no other the feeling of I wanna go down there mixed with oh god please dont make me is fucking great

Game would be cooler if it had harpoon weaponry and what not. That shit is cool and isn't touched much but the devs are too cucked by "MUH GUNS" shit to even consider a fucking harpoon.

>BUT DUH MISSILES AND MECHA FIST
not the same

USe grav gun with crash fish it is an under water RPG and easily kills

Tfw no missiles at Sandy fook

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE i SEE A WARPER NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Is this The Little Mermaid?

Anyone else getting this issue of being underwater and the moon stretches itself out like a windows xp wallpaper? How fix, I'm gonna update drivers to see if that's the case.

Where the fuck is the rip?

I don't support soy-enriched developers, so pirating is my only option.

>he doesn't want to punch fish with a mech drill
You're a weak pussy and no amount of screaming "B-BUT MUH GUNS!" will change that.

Nobody has bothered because 1.0 is such a disappointment

quick question if im in a degrasi base can warpers still get me? cause I saw one spawn real close then disapear and last time that happened it spawned right in front of me a hit with a drill in the face but I have a feeling these thins one shot you

Did you guys complain when Amnesia had no weapons? How about any other horror games? If you kill a threat it stops being scary. Even just having the option to kill it makes it inherently less scary. This game is scarier than other typical horror games because there's a wider cone of threat.

shit-tier color scheme

Holy fucking shit this game is dissapointing

I don't have a problem with no guns, it makes sense in the context of the story, but how about you just make the reason for gameplay purposes instead of some half-assed virtue signaling

Is this a game yet?

its red and blue like my childhood cartoons to help me not shit my pants when I go about my buisness also are you saying BRIGHT RED AND BRIGHT BLUE are no best colour scheme?
Not for me user I wish they didint bake the map but Im enjoying it

S A N DO HOOOK

HAVE SOME RESOECT, SHAME

Only makes it easier for me to see you user

C-COME AND G-GET SOME I-IM NOT A-AFRAID!

It finally launched? Did they finally add guns?

No, just an ending. Very underwhelming.

>bomb fish

Tuned into the end of the dev stream today, they were all nu-males with their mouths agape like stereotypical soyboy faggots.

I refunded immediately. The monsters in this game are not even scary, they look too cartoony,

Y-YA YOU LIKE THAT HOW ABOUT A BITER I-ITS NOT THAT I RAN OUT OF AMMO Y-YOU ARENT WORTH THE TROUBLE YEA THATS IT

>trying to build an elevator from primary containment to ILZ
this is gonna be a lot of titanium

Are you 12

>aww yeah time to start a new game
>lifepod ends up right behind the engines

are you ;)?

>Make rocket
>Get off planet
>Leave as rude of a time capsule as I can which might make it past the gestapo
>None of the achievements achieve
VERSION 1.0 BABY

No but are you? What's your discord

I dunno how to respond to this mom said not to talk to strangers

>People think the devs are super anti-gun
>When the same people made Natural Selection
>Games are even implied to be in the same universe

I'm gonna test if I can breed enzyme peepers, I got 3 in one spot, one in an aquarium, the other two for breeding.

Wait, you can no longer build those round rooms from the start? Where do you find blueprint?