Run around in my Sanchez doing nothing around the city

>Run around in my Sanchez doing nothing around the city
>Get blown up by a guy shooting homing missiles from his flying car
okay
>Try to some gang attacks or whatever its called
>A guy comes inside an armored kuruma and starts camping the zone and killing me every time I try to complete the thing
well I guess he finds it fun somehow
>Doing VIP work, delivering a vehicle to bumfuck nowhere after being chased across the map by police
>Get blown up by orbital cannon
well okay we are kinda rivals I guess
and he wants to stop me from doing missions
>See another guy on the sidewalk, sinde his car or whatever
>Honk at him or drift around him or whatever as a way of saying "Hi Im friendly"
>Guy just start shooting at me

What is the point of a multiplayer game if the only interaction with other players is shooting at them from inside armored cars or lanching homing missles at them? why is there an orbital cannon in the game? thats not even PvP, thats just taking turns blowing each other up.
How do I have fun in this piece of shit?

You don’t.

play in private lobbies with friends I guess

Single player mods

this game would be bearable if it wasn´t for the long ass loading times. It feels like I´m sitting in a loading screen for at least half of the time I play

kinda curious about this, is there a mod that enables all the multiplayer content in singleplayer?

Too many kids, kids can't properly play online except trying to piss everyone off and cry when they get killed

You should learn English first.

Play with the people on /vg/
Online used to be good before the kids came
It was chill like yeah someone would sometimes take your car with a cargobob and trap you inside a building but people would actually get in your car and ride with you they would actually talk to you

Sadly I only have one buddy to play with
And they insult you in broken english when you kill them or go passive to not deal with their bullshit paid with grinded money.
I dont know what I was expecting when I bought this honestly, I kinda enjoy the money making grinding but the whole multiplayer aspect seems to be there only to annoy you.
I dont think I have ever talked with anyone in free roam.

I play this game as a life sim. I make money by racing solely because I enjoy it. If I'm not racing I'll drive around and check stuff out. I don't play a lot but it's fun to just exist in that game's environment sometimes.

Got to /gtag/ and join the crew.

This.
I remember being able honk a car horn while speeding past other players, fly around and just walk around being able to talk to other players without being blown to pieces by a 7 year old whose dad bought a hacked account for the little shit

It sounds retarded, but hold alt+enter for 10 seconds or so. It helps a shit ton with loading times, don't ask me why

alt+enter helped when I was stuck in infinite loading with only clouds on the screen.
Will try holding next time I play, thanks

>kinda curious about this, is there a mod that enables all the multiplayer content in singleplayer?

You can enable the multiplayer-only cars in single player with trainer menus. Garages are dangerously buggy (gamebreaking at worst). Heists and other multiplayer content isn't available at all.

also don't go straight into online mode, go into story mode first

for the people that use missiles, just use a homing missile and lockon to whatever they're shooting from. I loopkilled a dickhead who was using oppressor to blow up everyone from the sky. after I killed him 4 or 5 times he toggled godmode and teleported to me

>Try to some gang attacks or whatever its called
>A guy comes inside an armored kuruma and starts camping the zone and killing me every time I try to complete the thing
This confirms you never actually played the game and are just talking shit. When 2 players are in the area of an active Gang attack they're treated as allies and can't hurt each other.

I dont know hoe it is supposed to work but I am fucking sure the guy killed me while I was doing that shit.

join as someone's associate or MC member
you know those 4873875623765 invites you get every 5 minutes
or just turn on passive mode and play contact missions
fuck it isn't that hard