So, Sup Forums...

So, Sup Forums, why aren't you playing Daytona Championship USA right now on your PC at glorious1080p 60fps with your own controller or wheel? You literally have no excuse.

Or... could it be that, you actually hate video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/403034858/#403041842
youtube.com/watch?v=mZUmtSppwZM
youtube.com/watch?v=GnbB-pBhwRs
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/403034858/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No its because i work and i now dont have the time to enjoy a video game an really get into it, because i come home only to think about how i have to go to work in x hours

Its not very fun. I'd rather play the first Daytona

There's a new Daytona game?

Does the soundtrack kick ass?

Does it still have problems on AMD cards?

Give links.

How?

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/403034858/#403041842

Mostly remixes of the first game. If you don't like it, you can always mod the old music back. I changed the music from the beginner track to the music from Daytona USA 2 and it's fucking amazing.

I have a gtx1060 and I've had no problems so far. Here's a video (not mine) of the game on action.
youtube.com/watch?v=mZUmtSppwZM

>That feel when you are playing and old obscure game and you know no one in your entire city and probably the whole state would be playing it at the same time or even know what it is.

seems quite gay and boring tbqh

the last time I heard about it the files were leaked but the game controls aren't working ingame, is it already fixed?

>So user, why aren't you playing VIDEO GAME?
>"it's gay"

the absolute state of this board

>looks ancient
>jap attempting and failing singing english
>it's a racing game
why would i ever play this? lol..

yeah, turnleft: the game sure seems engaging and fun alright

Because I'm playing Scud Race.
youtube.com/watch?v=GnbB-pBhwRs

So, tell me user, what kind of games do you not find engaging and fun, then?

Isn't this somewhat broken and requires a lot of setting up because it's still in arcade mode as a wheel controller or whatever?

why would anyone play anything other than horizon 3 at this point

*breathes in*
DAYTOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The download provided in this old thread boards.fireden.net/v/thread/403034858/ has everything set up, so you can just download and play.

There's still some issues, like steering with a controller is too sensitive and twitchy, and having to close the game with the task manager. Otherwise, the game is perfectly playable, as the arcade it was developed for is pretty much a toaster PC.

Oh, and some antiviruses detect the game launcher as a virus, because it essentially injects itself into the game memory to actually run in a normal PC.

>not just playing the original Daytona USA on Mednafen

Daytona 2 on Supermodel 0.3 is better desu famalam

>daytona USA
>mednafen
>emulating the saturn version when you freely play it perfectly on the model 2 emulator
no

>perfectly
>on the model 2 emulator

literally pick one, lol, even MAME is more accurate than the Model 2 Emulator (which had the last update in like 2014)

Yeah well it doesn't run like shit and all the games I tried (which were a lot) played bug-free from start to finish in 1080p/60fps, even on my old shit PC.

Any glaring examples of inaccuracy compared to MAME though?

>from start to finish in 1080p/60fps

opinion discarded

What? Is 1080p too low for your autistic ass or are you taking issue with my "start to finish" phrasing referring to arcade games? I mean, they all actually do have a start and a finish.

Because a better racing game is available to emulate

because i can't fucking get it to work anymore
it doesn't even get to the company logos
if it weren't for that, i'd be happily playing it until 4 comes out

I almost got that all working but the screen was massive, way too big for my monitor despite installing the right resolution patch. I'll come back to it one day.

AMD HD7770 and FX 6100

works perfectly (turn off firewall, the launcher.exe is a false positive hit)

however the game is legit unplayable because the turning is fucked up. Playing with a controller you can only turn 1-2mm back and forth to correctly steer. any more and the game thinks you're slamming left and right the whole way. Not exactly sure how to increase/decrease the steering to make it work but yeah, it sucks