youtube.com/watch?v=qgCZoo51HrE
twitter.com/HellPockets/status/956004263544565760
youtube.com/watch?v=gxWjRtc9Jlc
youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No more blonds, only blue and green saiyans from now on

I hope we get base vegito

>Super Vegito
It's going to be Base Vegito with a Level 3 super of him going Blue and doing a Final Kamehameha.

So she dies in all routes, why people said? Did they forget this is Dragonball where they can easily revive her or am I missing something? She doesn't seem to be nuts and bolts like 16

Goku asks for her to be reincarnated, i think she can't be wished back because her hunger

youtube.com/watch?v=qgCZoo51HrE Best stage theme so far, this soundtrack is godlike. Any good players streaming at the moment? Any good new tech or combos discovered today?

How long until we get an idea what the first DLC will be at least hinted at?

I thought the hunger thing was evil side only? When did it start affecting the good one?

Can't wait to get my hands on Gotenks

twitter.com/HellPockets/status/956004263544565760

Think it affects both sides, but that's just what I heard from anons here so it could be wrong

jesus this art
>vegeta's pelvis

what even

Sounds kind of country i like it

mid combo saibaman plant into restand with spit and conversion off of UOH with the hitgrab

Shit nice, feels good to be a CHADpa

Gonna be some very long days until this comes out

Max said nappa was low tier right? Is that true or is he stupid?

My team will consists of
Android 21
Frieza
Kid Buu

who would like to spar?

please don't listen to max, about most things, he spreads so much misinformation it's actually kind of annoying
and yes anyone who says anything about tier lists this early is retarded

Kappa mid or point? His assist seems kind of good

>no money to get dbfz

i hope you guys have fun

Nappa, fucking phone

both works probably
in the beta i liked tagging him in mid combo > slide knockdown > saibaman plant
and go right into mixups since his neutral is kind of subpar

youtube.com/watch?v=gxWjRtc9Jlc

Won't even be mad when I lose to Nappa.

Nappa's theme makes me feel like i am taking testosterone and i love it

>have bills to pay
>barely enough to preorder
>mfw

Cell is ______

This sexy motherfucker better be in his base form

what did he mean by this?

Perfecto

Game is attracting all types of people from the fgc. I think that is MK and Injustice notation. Some fags are using SF notation and others are using anime notation.

>fights with crossed arms

I really want him as the smug fucker.
Actually, I rather have Whis for that purpose. I loved when you defeated him on XV, and Beerus called him out on being a bad actor.

Yes, i want everything about Vegito's moveset and audio to be smug as fuck

Psycho CRUSHA

I liked Hyper Dragon Ball Z's take on Gotenks more

Reminder that he will be DLC

Agreed

>no Jiren

>tfw want to use both hit and innocent buu but they're both best on point

>1/26 12:00AM EST
youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M

haha poorfag

Give me your paypal and I'll send you the funds bro

Does transforming into Golden Freeza actually make any difference in the game, or is it completely superficial?

Power boost and speed boost

25 HOURS

>transforms
>demonstrates none of his abilities
>transforms again
I'm not sure if he's supposed to be satirizing sentai characters, or DBZ itself.

much faster movement, slightly higher damage, double air action (airdash or double jump)

This and you get two air dashes

Is the banter in this game going to be top notch?

Here are your DLCs
-Kefla
-Broly
-Vegito
-Jiren

Why are 18 and 17 wearing their android saga outfits?

Movement speed increased and a second air option, it makes a big difference.

>going to be
It already is

It does, as long as the player stays linked with the good side she doesn't feel the hunger, but obviously the player can't stay there forever, so she gives you up to 18 and commits suicide with the evil 21

>all these fags asking for base Vegito
Good taste. Base with blue install or bust.

pndketchup is streaming offline matches
nothing amazing

Golden Frieza combined with Sparking was one of the biggest problem anchors in the betas.

HANGING OUT WITH LITTLE BOYS IN SPANDEX I SEE

because is their most recognizable outfits and not everybody is following DBS at this point.

when?

I hope We can mod in music

SUPER POOPER SCOOPERS ARE JUST LEGEND

But I'm pretty sure we saw 18 using her DBS outfit in the trailers.
I understand the change, but I thought they would at least asspull some explanation for the story mode.

more iconic attire. but meanwhile tien gets his super outfit. which is fine but a more classic outfit would have been better.

I'm not really familiar with triple fighting game terminology, is Beerus good as a character that you'd spend the majority of your time playing? (i.e. not just for assists)

Arcade mode looks crazy as fuck. I'm glad I don't have to go through that for the blues or grind for them. I would have to play that shit after I got good

Soon brother

DLC skins will come anyway.
would you rather a shirtless Tien or the Monk outfit from DBZ?

I'd rather play Android 21 than 18.

However Android 21 with my team consisting of Kid Buu and Frieza would ruin people's days.

they won't

MY SKIN IS COLD A SHIT SMALL ROSTER IS ALL WE GOT IT SO BUY DLCCCCCCCC OR FUCK YOU SAY ARCYS

I'm dodging the first match with players that know how to double air combos and now I'm a filthy saiyan rank.

Why is he so perfect?

I want a topless Android 21 outfit

I feel it's 'tard reasoning they added nonsensically to effect all of Buu's race of Majins.
The predisposition towards food came from the Grand Supreme Kai. Majin Buu found it super-easy after simply making a promise to Mr. Satan not to turn people in to candy. Having it work differently for 21 is just a lazy way of writing her out.

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed the time with you guys leading up to the release.
Most naysayers got BTFO and I learned a lot about fighting games like the Notation system or team composition.
It was also very nostalgic to talk about Dragon Ball whenever there were droughts of new info.

Whatever the release might look like, I hope you all have fun and strive to beat anyone

Fuck off waifushitter

if they're going to spend DLC slots on reskins there's going to be some big backlash

Confidence is attractive

BASE VEGITO LOOKS WAY COOLER THAN SSJ VEGITO

Y/N

The best characters in DBZ put into one to form the ultimate husbando

umad

>Majin

>tits

pick one

Yes, i would rather have base then SSJ or SSB as a level 3 install or super

Whis isn't a fighter
He's never even been in a real fight
Hell I think he's thrown one punch ever and it wasn't even a punch
He's just an observer, not a fighter

Y
Also implies that he's so strong that he doesn't even need to go Super and can still stand toe to toe with his opponent.

Kid Buu is topless
so why can't Android 21 be topless?

Is Frieza the only character that can transform outside of attacks? Think I heard Gohan can go Ultimate as well but not sure

For anyone that needs it

Beerus is super under explored right now so you can't really tell. People are going to have to grind training mode to find setups, learn orb placement and assist synergy to allow him to summon orbs, he looks like a point or a mid character.

Yes. Also Super confirmed through Kefla that a base level fusion is extremely powerful.

Oh hey, thank you.
You're a good friend.

New bread found

Well they needed a way to get rid of her in case she didn't catch on, they can always ignore it now, for good 21 all I see are people who want to protect her smile and for evil 21 they want her to rape them then turn them into sweets to eat. It's weird, I've even seen people who want her to be Yamcha's waifu of all things just so he finally gets a woman like his friends

you know I just realized, Tien is really variable with his outfits. Like damn, he's gone through so many different varations it's crazy. But I always liked this look the best. This was when he was at peak performance and hype.

Also this

max is bad at fighting games

Absolutely, also consider that no character in the roster shares his hair color and it being canon to his character. It's a win win.