Born into the world not knowing what the fuck is going on

>born into the world not knowing what the fuck is going on
>automatically recruited to an evil organization that really only wants to use him
>only have two friends in the whole world
>one of those friends forces him to kill her because otherwise he would die
>gets understandably pissed off and tries to go blow up kingdom hearts
>get kidnapped by a junior edgelord and has memories erased
>gets put in a simulated town with simulated things and made to think it's all real
>slowly revealed that this world isn't real and that he's not even a real person and has to fire his only other friend
>forced to end his own existence so somebody he's never even had a conversation with can wake up from a nap

Why did they make Roxas about 100% more interesting than Sora?

>"You know why the sunset is the color that it is?"
>"Because red travels the farthest."
>Axel, who has red hair, is the only living person left of the sea salt trio

DEEPEST LORE

Shotas always suffer

Want some more deep-ass lore?

Fuck I meant to spoiler that image
Oh well

Lea showing up in BBS isn't that important desu

Look at what he's holding.

Riku wasn't an edegelord anymore, bar Roxas he's the best character

It's irrelevant user. You do not need an inheritance in order to get a keyblade. If your heart is strong enough you can literally spontaneously generate a new one.

I said junior edgelord. The dude was still shouting stuff like "NOW I HAVE THE RELEASE THE DARKNESS IN MY HEART!" Maybe I should have said chuuni instead.

It's foreshadowing nigga

I'm gonna go ahead and argue that Sora's simple coming of age story in KH1 was more compelling than all this convoluted maudlin shit

Donald is the best teammate, do not debate me.

Just because Nomura himself is chuuni personified doesn't mean Riku also is, and he in fact didn't want to release the darkness user, do you even remember CoM?

Of course he is, his healing isn't tied to a tedious item loading system. I gave up on giving Goofy potions after like the 3rd time he ran out of them. I do appreciate that 2 I think it was, added items auto refilling when outside of combat.

I definitely do not remember CoM, no. And yes I know he didn't want to use it but then tell me, what do you call someone who yells he's gonna unleash the POWER OF DARKNESS and acts 2cool4skool? I actually like Riku, by the way.

I'm talking more about the character's themselves than the story.

How will Sora and Roxas treat one another after KH3? I mean, you don't just spawn a clone twin, asborb them, then go on a quest to save them only to say "Haha ok I guess we're friends now bye :))"

They must fuck

So why did the three kids in Twilight Town find Sora so familiar if they'd never met Roxas in the real world?

Because MCs are never allow to change in japanese media.

That sounds exactly like something Sora would do.

Nigga the second I read your post the first thing that popped in my head is YuYu Hakusho and that didn't even take half a second.

...In KH1.

You actually believe any part of the next game was planned out while they're developing a game?
That hasn't been true since CoM, and they completely changed who Roxas is between the planning phase and when KH2 came out.

But who suffers more, the shotas or the shotacons?

>what is the connections between BBS and Days

user CoM Riku's side was all about him fighting with his inner darkness (heartless Xehanort) to unfuck what he did on KH1, and by the end he managed to barely supress it (that's why he's wearing that fucking dumb blindfold) and he "acts cool" because again he knows je fucked up big time, I do admit that the whole Roxas fight was every chuuni wet dream but damn if all was justified within the plot.

The only edegelord Riku was KH1's Riku.

And 2

I think it had something to do about how they'd see Roxas hanging around with Axel and Literally Who in 358/2 Days.

Lea in BBS is important you fucking retards it shows isa and Lea (Saix and Axel) had a friendship before getting wrecked by heartless. Isa is confimed to be a xehanort vessel as of DDS and Axel is a good guy now so the interaction between the characters in KH3 or something I dont know

Hayner, Pence, Olette > Axel & Xion

And you're saying it isn't?
That's a hard argument to make with Days completely re-contextualizing 2's prologue.

That would be awkward is as fuck. What if they go on an adventure together or meet the same disney characters

>Hey Sora! I met a guy that literally has your face. Whats that about
>haha hoh boy pull up a chair

>virtual clones are connected Roxas by the heart
>virtual clones were created by Namine shenanigans from the real people
>clones' memories leak into the real ones like what happened with Roxas
Trust me my uncle works for nintendo

Where the fuck will Roxas and Xion go when they are revived? They don't actually have family or homes. Are they gonna be Twilight Town hobos and live off of scavanging Winner sticks from the trash?

>Only tier magic and never goes higher
>Cure has been completely nerfed and use all of his magic

They're basically Sora so can't they live with his mom?

>Cure has been completely nerfed and use all of his magic
But now you can use it with any amount of MP instead of needing 2 bars

Listen man, I know Riku isn't a fucked up guy and that he was genuinely trying to pay penance for what he did in KH1, I know. But that doesn't mean I will excuse him every time he screams DARKNESS. So yes, edgelord may have not been the best word to use if that's the point you're making.

I would like to hold Olette's hand

Oh yeah. I guess technically speaking Xion, Roxas, and Sora are family, aren't they?

Roxas can just infinitely skateboard and hit a ball around for his rent

It only need one.

I want Olette to hold my dick with her vagina.

They'll go wherever they wanna fucking go, they're pretty much gods power level wise, second only to Sora. Well, Roxas is anyway. Then again, if they separate that may change.

I would accept this explanation.

I think that would be muddling user

I don't know what the fuck is going on in this franchise anymore. All I know is pic related is suspicious as fuck and that they wasted the cooler Organization members like Luxord and Larxene.

>Sora Rox Ven trio up for final battle
>Xehanort gets Xblade and summons king of farts
>Sora uses his heart absorb power to absorb KH, and become KH
>KH sora spreads his KH powers to Ven and Rox
>all 3 become Kingdom Hearts
>Riku watches from the sidelines with the other characters
>"I guess they were Kingdom Hearts 3 the entire time'"
>roll credits

The Orgs are all coming back in 3 as humans

How did they waste larxene? She literally hasn't showed back up yet. She could be the mastermind or something.

>reading this in Donald's voice.

it has the story structure of wrestling
which can be good as shown by LISA, but they keep adding shit no one really wants

Holy shit...

I actually laughed.

>4 Soras
>2 Rikus
>3 Kairis
>3 Ventuses
>2 Terras
>13 Xehanorts

How can anyone take this shit seriously

>be sora's mom
>son hasn't come down for dinner in over 3 years
>suddenly he comes down
>with 2 other kids
>tells me that they were created from his heart and memories and that they're basically him
>talk to child services, they tell me that because they're technically Sora that legally makes them my children
>mfw i became the single mother of 3 overnight

Sazh for Kingdom Hearts III

There are only 2 Ventuses

Holy shit I forgot Sora has a mom. Imagine literally forgetting your son exists for a year.

I've been rewatching YYH and had the same thought. Real excited for the new project they have for it.

Forgot vanitas disregard my post

Fuck you Roxas counts as a Ven

No Roxas is Roxas.

>Xion is a clone of Roxas
>built and shaped using Sora's memories
>has Kairi's likeness because she's what the memories are of
>Also a bit of Ven slipped in somehow

Jesus Christ Xion is a horrific chimera.

Kinda like this entire franchise

But Riku is Xehanort and also Terra is Xehanort

If Xion is Roxas and Roxas is Sora and Sora is Vanitus and Vanitus is Ventus and Vanitus is also Xehanort who is Terra, Braig, Isa, Ansem, Xemnas, and Xehanort then is it incest if Kairi fucks Namine?

>only 13 xehanorts
nah nigga try 16

yeah but they're gonna say she grew a unique heart, and make her alive somehow. Personally I just want them to actually kill off characters for once. The only guy who has been killed is Eraqus.

>Vanitus is also Xehanort
WRONG

Guys.

What would happen to Roxas if Sora had absorbed Aqua's heart rather then Ven's?

>The only guy who has been killed is Eraqus.
Just wait

namine is sora ans kairi's child. so yes.

I hope we see him again. Literally the most underrated member. He just shows up at the end of the game, traps everyone with zero effort and then challenged Sora to some wacky card game.

>he doesn't know about the KH3 leak

You end up with a girl who thinks she has a dick

If KH3 is gonna be total bullshit I hope they at least fix aquas monotone voice. It bugs me.

is instead the tutorial level you wish you could skip but can't

358/2 the remastered movie was one hell of a movie
this was the happiest and saddest moment of that movie

Terra is not Xehanort, but Xehanort is Terra.

Can someone explain to me, why this franchise feels so weird? I’m been playing KH2 for two weeks, and when you go to a new world, everything feels so bizarre, because, they not explain anything, like why things are happening that way, or why niggas becomes best friend just from seeing each other for the first time, there’s no fucking explanation for fucking nothing.

How the hell did these two become such a great duo in this mess of a series?

>Roxas and Axel talk
>they casually shoot the shit and rib one another like total bros
>Any other two characters talk
>DARKNESS LIGHT DARKNESS LIGHT FRIENDSHIP FRIENDSHIP MONOLOGUE

You're not the only one, seeing him capture your team mates like it's fucking nothing and then having you playing games to free them made me think that he would at least be the left hand man to Xemnas. Instead we got Saix as his right hand man and a cutscene on him instead. Missed opportunity really, and the 358/2 theatre mode made me think that he'd at least get some good scenes but barely nothing on him in there too. Only one or two background scenes with text overlaid on top.

Why is Namine so fucking sexual jesus christ what were they thinking

Kingdom Hearts isn't interested in explaining it's metaphysics. It's best to just ignore it, really.

>that tiny slut dress that shows off literally every curve
>mfw the dress doesn't grow with her and it's even tighter and smaller in KH2

Reminder that Roxas isn't an individual that exists.

"Roxas" is just KH1 Sora without his memories, since they went to the mindless heartless that we play as in CoM

So should I just play this shit, thinking it’s some kind of a Disney movie knowing that nothing will ever make any sense?

>Sora and Roxas become brothers in KH3
Fuuuuuck now I want this.

I PRAY Sora gets character development in KH 3. It's amazing that Tetsuya Nomura revealed that Sora is his favorite character he ever created and thinks of him as his own son yet he has neglected giving Sora character development. In fact, the opposite happened, Sora got Flanderized. He's just known now as a dumbass.

Riku has got tremendous character development (to the point where Riku should actually be the main character of the series). Roxas has got great character development. Axel/Lea has got great character development. Kairi is getting character development. Even Xion got more character development in one fucking game than Sora has this entire series. Nomura needs to develop Sora because he's getting left in the dust and majority of people just do not care for him anymore because Nomura spent so much time developing other characters and making them far more interesting than the main protagonist of the series.

WRONG

Roxas is Ventus without his memories

Alright Sup Forums, if you're confused on an aspect of KH lore. Ask now or forever hold your peace.

>Take care of yourself okay
>Right back at ya buddy

This fucking series man

Yeah. It's just supposed to be the nonsensical adventures of a magic keyblade kid. Shit like his family, or the homes and lives of the characters are never addressed.

>why niggas becomes best friend just from seeing each other for the first time
Sora knew some of the Disney characters from the first game like Herc, Aladdin, Ariel, Simba and Mushu (who were summons) and Beast.

And most of the FF crew in Hollow Bastion, of course.