PC (((((gaming))))) was a mistake

PC (((((gaming))))) was a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVM4JviHZ4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steam just needs to have more moderation.

I never got it. So there are trash games on steam. Who cares? I've never bought one and I've never used "new releases" tab in my 9 years on steam either. Also it's not like there isn't trash like that tiger game on consoles too.

I bought this just to make you mad

t. the faggot who made this game and is hoping that if his thread blows up it'll become a meme and people will buy it ironically

but there's a few of them, which one is mine :^)

It unironically was

Isn't this like copyright infringement tho?

This is the type of shit you'd see on mobile stores.

yes
it is

Lawyer here: it really isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=aVM4JviHZ4w

he's literally using someone elses work you fucking retard. i'm an artist and you must be a shit lawyer because i know copyright law better than you.

>i hate this thing, better promote it on Sup Forums!
literally fucking hang yourself shill

Do you ever get so angry at something you're seeing that you almost laugh? Because I am feeling that right now.

Knuckles is Sega's IP, so they could definitely get a cease and desist letter at the very least.

How is this shilling?

12 year olds

Does "Ugandan Knuckles" have an official copyright

No.

In fact it's using Knuckles which is owned by SEGA so you could actually, in fact get sued by SEGA if they so wished

because you're trying to promote your game on Sup Forums

well no shit you fucking idiot what you think i meant?
they own the IP. you can't just make it knuckles but not use the word knuckles and be OK with it.

and the artist owns the right to their art unless it's explicity signed away, so whoever drew that unfunny trash in the first place owns that image. you can't cut the face off and use it in your games. i really don't believe you passed the bar if you're this dense.

Having less views doesn't mean it's shilling.
Didn't take that long to search for this """game""" on YT.

whatever you say shill

Reported both games to steam, lets see if they do anything about it.

>whoever drew that unfunny trash in the first place
Don't blame the artist, it was an unrelated one-off joke in a review video that he made more than a year ago

actually, no the wouldn't. This would be classified as a parody so it's exempt. Same reason why hentai/rule34 exists.

>gets btfo'd
>w-whatever
LOL.

>pc friends crack ringedge and can play its games on pc
>sega uploaded the entirety of daytona 3 on their site and PC gamers are now playing it
>pc gamers buy their games at reduced prices
>sega constantly gives their games away
>now PC gamers are making a game with their character
>UGH THIS IS WHY WE DON'T GIVE YOU ANY NEW GAMES
>WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PIRATE OUR GAMES
>WHY DO YOU ONLY BUY OUR GAMES AT SIGNIFICANT DISCOUNTS
>WHY DO YOU ALL LINE UP TO GET FREE GAMES
>WHY ARE YOU USING OUR CHARACTERS FOR YOUR MEMES
>YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET YAKUZA YOU FUCKING THIEVES
>by the way have some old scraps in the meantime, gotta fund those Yakuza localizations the PS4 somehow!

It's like a ploy Sega has made to excuse why they don't support PC as much as other pubs.

Just don't buy it user simple

yes i know
it's not funny
that still isn't the point

It gets worse.

>that font
hang yourself

>31 posts
>19 posters
HMMM SURE ISNT A SHILL THREAD

Kill yourself for using that stupid fucking font nigger

I use it specifically to upset dweebs like you.

There is thing called having a conversation user you should try it sometimes

It's almost like this is a site for discussing things, didn't realize I was limited to 1 comment per thread.

yeah you having a poorer user interface really gets on my nerves

good one..?

At least they're being kicked out left and right in VRchat

>poorer user interface

Aren't comic fonts actually easier to read?

>In fact it's using Knuckles which is owned by SEGA so you could actually, in fact get sued by SEGA if they so wished
did you legitimately think he was talking about getting sued by the Ugandan Knuckles guy? What a dumbass

for dyslexics who can't determine the sequence of letters, yes. at least comic sans is. it was designed that way with that in mind, which is why it's used in kindergarden shit when kids are learning to read.

thats irrelevant though because that isn't comic sans it's some awful script font that doesn't even connect.

Yeah steam has some shitty games

Its not ironic.

i was talking about sega but again, the guy who drew that face could send a c&d pretty easily

No. No one owns the meme and it is a parody of knuckles which makes it fair use. Do you think SEGA owns the SANIC meme?

>No. No one owns the meme
but people own the pictures they draw you fucking retard
you can't go out and start a redbubble store with a trollface or a rage face on it
the person that drew them originally owns them.

I fucking hate this knuckles meme, normies have taken it and driven it to the ground

Seriously why the fuck does Valve allow so much shovelware on steam?

oh weird how you saw this thread on page 10 and just randomly decided to bump it back up to page 1 :^)

what
Ill make my own thread with that question if that will satisfy whatever conspiracy point you're making but this seemed like a good place to post it

says the frogposter