Lets not get carried away

>lets not get carried away

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm2542896/?ref_=tt_cl_t4
youtube.com/watch?v=URFnyqVygRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is ready for some thicc Nurgle love?

Who is best boy and why is it Victor Saltzpyre?

>Not drunk Kruber
What are you? A mayfly?

I identify with Saltzpyre because he's an autistic man who just wants the truth to be known and to protect people from chaos.

Kruber's a pretty good lad too though.

FUCK Kerillian though, elf whore.

Don't pester me with arguments of logic and reason
I WILL BEAT THE HERESY OUT OF YOU

>Says not to get carried away
>Becomes a Zealot

What did one-eye mean by this?

Yeah, actually Im a Saltz main, but Kruber is the funniest and most symphatic character after Bardin ofc.

Nobody really likes the Elf, but Im gonna play the Shade career very often.

H A L B E R D G A N G

Uhh it was Sigmars will to guide him.

>Nobody really likes the Elf
I love her

LUMBAHFOTS

Im hoping for a Grenade Launching Blunderbuss, we already got a whole Drakegun for Bardins Ironbreaker.

There are few, the hate comes mostly because of her personality and from noobish Elf players who tend to run away, die and leave and use the Trueflight to spam ofc.

But the Voice Actress did a fantastic job on her, she also voiced in Dragon Age and the new Divinity.

HAHAHA
TIME FOR OATHS

>no Vermintide game, but with playable Warriors of Chaos classes
>Chosen for Tank
>Sorc for ranged
>Marauder for melee
>Zealot for heal

Add to those being marked by one of the Chaos Gods, except for Sorc, since they can't be Khorne marked, naturally, would add a bit of flavor to them as well and change their gameplay a bit.

And in Total War: Warhammer 2
I knew about Dragon Commander, I liked her more than skeleton waifu. Who was she in Dragon Age though.

Every character has 3 ends. Continuing on their path in Vermintide 1, Alternate but viable route, and NUUUUUCLEAR

Zealot is Saltzpyre giving up on the order, convinced only he and Sigmar can save this shithole.

Maybe in Vermintide 3 or as a mod(which could be integrated into the game if recieved well.)

>tfw always wanted polearms in Vermintide 1
>Both spear and halberd are now confirmed

>I love her
So does Kruber

Here you can see all of her acting.
imdb.com/name/nm2542896/?ref_=tt_cl_t4

>play standard longbow until it got nerfed
>tfw could headshot specials pretty much as soon as they peeked their heads out, proving trueflight was always just a meme
The newly nerfed crowd-clearance is pissing me off, though.

How does this pic always make me laugh?
A L W A Y S

Hol up, the Longbow got buffed tho, only light attack penetration got nerfed, it penetrates 3 targets with charged right now and charged attack damage against armoured was increased on orange longbows.

Yeah, Im glad we get so many new weapons into the game.

>tfw flail
I love this weapon since I played Robin Hood. Will was my favorite character because of it.

>No versus mode

Why can't they do anything right?

kys

Because there is nothing false about it.

This fag again

No game has any right to look that comfy.

>see this single line in the catalog
>can't recognize the image but instantly know what it's about

Literally whole community is in union about no VS, still some shitters like you come without thinking how difficult and costly this will be to implement without breaking the game and drain the ressources from the coop part.

Seriously fuck off.

There is no reason for VS right now, wait for mods.

Why are the designs so damn fashionable?

Do you REALLY want that? Don't forget the endless cancer that it brings.

Best thing is, we get more customization with new Hats and Armour.

Warhammer is an aesthetic setting.

I hope there’s a vermintide 2 version one day

Pic related; chaos spawn

We dont talk about VS, he propably means a game where we play the baddies and slaughter Empire troops perhaps.

Are you sure? I was certain it went from 3 to 2 penetrations on a charged. I'll have to test it again.

>you will never ever finish every map on Cata before V2 comes out

Oh then that would be interesting.

Oh fuck! my bad they reduced it, sorry.
Its the other way around, heavy penetration got reduced and light got upped....

Don't remind me. I've only got IRL one buddy who plays regularly and he's an Australian with 160 ping

Where you from user? I'll help you

If there's anything GW is good at it's their designs

Hmm? I have no idea what you're referring to here.

I have no idea what VS is even.

>he propably means a game where we play the baddies and slaughter Empire troops perhaps.

Yeah, more or less. No need to limit it just to Empire, make Dwarfs, Elves and Skaven as enemies as well.

had a host abandon on me earlier today

what

Oh shit
Though for Slayer Bardin, I’d hope we just get more tattoos

SA, I had a group of really good players who invited me but they weren't really my friends, they were mute in-game and I rarely got to choose my levels. At least I got White Rat on Cata.

I was just wondering that, if it was anyone else making the game we would no doubt get microtransaction neon space marine armor for his slayer career

Would be awesome.

za?

>highest tier of armor for Slayer is him naked but pixelated
>the pixels are large

I hope they will show good gameplay at the expo later this month, so many people are shunned because they only see brainlets playing without using the fucking heavy sweep attack as Kruber and only light attack whole Hordes of enemies.

>the whole community
>all 3 of them

What are vermin doing in Prague?

All of leddit and steam.
>all 3 of them
Nice meme you got there, were you also that shitter spouting the game is dead all thh time despite having more players than Lawbreakers and Battleborn.

Ah well, any of you fags in australia wanna play just say

Poisoning the water.

I'd take a Slayer King armor at least

HEY
I CALLED THAT ONE, AZUMGI

playing horn of magnus now, join up

more?

jessica nigri
youtube.com/watch?v=URFnyqVygRw

BEGONE

old, bald, cakeface

nah, you are just gay

sorry I don't like women with a higher hairline than me

m8 you dont like women, because you like penis

Who will you guys main?

Saltz: All his careers
Bardin: Ranger
Kruber: Foot Knight and Huntsman
Kerillian: Shade
Sienna: Unchained

Lute music has never been nicer

Pretty much everything except bow only classes

Bounty Hunter and Merc probably

So the general idea around the "career" thing is
>range focused
>melee focused
>balanced

But how does that work into Bardin?
Both Ironbreaker and Slayer are melee focused

So no Kerillian Waywatcher/Waystalker and maybe her other career? Shade is using Xbow and Kruber can use a bow with Huntsman besides his handgun.

Ironbreakers use explosive charges often enough.

They might also blend him with Irondrake a little bit and give him flamethrowers or trollhammer torpedos

More likely:
>good path
>neutral path
>bad path
Kruber isnt a whole meele career as Huntsman tho, hes more versatile in that, but for all the others its fitting yes.

Slayer is only meele yes, but not Ironbreaker, he will at least get a Drakegun and likely a Grudgeraker.

ok Nigrampa

Pretty much, really looking forward to be playing hobo Kruber with a gun

So what is the Elf's melee path? Eternal Guard, Wardancers or something from High Elf/Asuryan like Phoenix Guard?

I have good news for you

I like the Career choices, even though they're basically just bundling together weapon sets to favor certain play styles and calling it something like a class, but goddamn if I wouldn't have liked getting actual new characters. Current ones just cover possible Order combinations well enough, I guess.

She goes full Khaine worship with 2 daggers. She doesn't dress as slutty as a proper witch though.

Wildwood Ranger or Wardancer seems more likely.

damn, /fa/ as fuck.

I don't like that they turned her into dark elf. Couldn't they make her cute wardancer and keep her other classes wood elf too. It's like Kruber becoming Bretonnian knight

Are those just straight up flamethrowers?

The Pig is the only good thing with that game, otherwise it's really bad.

Yes.

@shills
pls put bretonnia hero in the game
thanks

Not Dark Elf, only Shade who worships Khaine now.

Jesus so Ironbreaker is both defenseive melee tank but also crowd control extraordinaire? That cant be balanced

what's it look like to you?

>Stronghold 1
>bad