Rapunzel mains

>Rapunzel mains
>claims her healing mechanics aren't broken as fuck
>Demands Baloo gets a nerf
>threw a colassal bitch fit when the recent patch buffed Pinocchio, Mulan and Dumbo
Why are Rapunzel fags this pathetic?

Is this a joke thread or am I seriously out of the loop on some Disney vidya meta?

>Rapunzel healing mechanics are broken
Are you fucking retarded? Just cut her hair and she can't heal anymore

barely anyone can actually cut her hair without a long ass combo, like the only one of the top of my head is Aladdin and he is d tier.

>claims her healing mechanics aren't broken as fuck
Just keep pressuring when she has the meter, she doesn't have any decent meterless reversal or anti-air to make it difficult. I know it's frustrating to feel like you have lost your progress but in the end you could have died if she had an offensive super instead of healing so it's not really that good. It's like USF4 all over again.

>Demands Baloo gets a nerf
Everyone but Baloo mains and the other S tier mains agree he's too good. Characters based on armoured moves are always a mess.

>threw a colassal bitch fit when the recent patch buffed Pinocchio, Mulan and Dumbo
I don't really get this one honestly, Mulan and Pinocchio needed them, really. As for Dumbo, meh, there are worse thing in the game to worry about.

>4 mickeys

play ranked in there you can only have one of every hero.
Also i heard they are adding ultimates in the next patch? that seems like a huge change that completely change the meta why are they just adding it in a random mid season patch wtf is Disney thinking?
I hope they at least reset ranked so i don't have to climb from bronze.

Baloo is fine, he clearly has weakness in his movement ability. No reason to nerf him.

these are funnier with Ed, Edd, n' Eddy.

How many times are you going to post this exact post?

>aladdin
>d tier

you are the reason i'm in elo hell please stop. He is not a good adc.

I main Dumbo

Im still fucking mad that Muskeeter Donald completely outclasses Donald Duck in every way, his range is insane and his areal game is godlike. The only thing going for Donald is a better ground game, but come the fuck on, who plays Donald and stays on the ground.

inb4 goofy mains abusing grabs,
cucks have to pay dlc to get his muskeeter variant

I wonder the same thing as you, mate. It's weird, but neat how some of this shit turns out to be real. Winnie the Pooh Baseball is the greatest example of this.

You don't need any movement ability when you have a superarmour move that goes through like half a screen ignoring all moves.

>inb4 just jump over
That thing has a recovery so small that you can gen punished for jumping if you do it too late, and if you do it too soon you are just going for the read and if you guessed wrong you die from an anti-air combo.

You're really annoying. No one likes characters that limit your movement. It's like reverse Tager in steroids. But at least Dumbo is not Baloo or KH Mickey.

I can't believe this shit.

WHY WON'T THEY ADD SORA? HE WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THIS GAME

When will Disney and Dreamworks finally make their crossover fighting game?

I want to wreck Disneyfags as Hiccup with my Toothless Assist already
I think it's been enough time after DisneyxMarvel regardless of the balancing issues that Elsa had

Lilo best girl thou

>complains about 4 mickeys
>2 bottom tier and 1 s tier

Classic Mickey and Epic Mickey are ass, gimmicky characters with no real depth. If you want to main Mickey choose Kingdom Hearts Micket, Muskeeter is so OP he is definitely getting nerfed, so dont bother

who /herc/ here?

no one dives like gaston
no one ints like gaston

>when the tank one shots you
REEEE NERF GASTON!

>that feel when the next game uses the Live Action Gaston design

I pity you

>maui fags crying in the forums that his morph speed got nerfed

>Still kicking ass with Jafar despite all the nerfs he's been getting over the years

NICE ONE DISNEY YEA SURE JUST MAKE A CHARACTER WITH INFINITE FUCKING MOBILITY

no one jobs and loses as hard as gaston

His Prince Ali super is good damage and all but you only get one shot and it's telegraphed as fuck

>not play darth Vader
Have fun losing

T-they'll add Milo or Kida from Atlantis in the next DLC pack, right?

>mfw kaa's hypnotize will literally never be nerfed

I really wouldn't be surprised if there already was some Chinese knockoff game that had this already.

Svtfoe game when?

Technically not Disney.

I love Lilo, she's adorable. But I just can't really enjoy playing her because negative edge mechanics are awkward as heck for me and you just can't get away without proper Stitch pressure and mix-ups.

If you have a good anti-air, abuse it, if not, pray.

I wanted Audrey but I don't think Disney wats to even aknowledge the existence of that movie.

>not just playing the superior villain route
laughing @ your life

eat eggs. git gud.

I'm not really good at this game, any tips on what to do when Elsa mains start just spamming freeze to win?

>Classic Mickey is ass.
Absolute shit taste.

Elsa's fucking busted user, seriously in order to stand a chance you need the real OP shit like Genie with his freedom buff.

You need to pick a fire-based hero. I recommend Judge Claude Frollo.

Aren't you forgetting Apprentice Mickey?

>Slow as fuck
>Runs at 12 fps max
> His attacks are telegraphed from a mile away with classic animation bullshit

Dude, even his neutrals have a full second of animation of the cunt rolling up a punch, no suprise game, bottom tier

Try to keep your distance as much as possible, this isn't easy for all characters, though. If you're within range for her freeze specials you should not risk it and block. All of them are unsafe on block so just wait and punish (if they are really spamming it , that is. A decent Elsa won't just do dumb stuff like that)

>Gastonmains STILL trying to imply that he's the best tank when this guy exists

When will you losers learn?
Every one of you I come across get wiped out it's like beating children at this point

Didn't bought the DLC, is he good? I heard he is King Mickey good, not broken, but good spacing

Why hasn't the Mad Doctor's poison attack been out right removed?

*drops a banana peel*
Oops, did my CC leave you crying, tankbabby?

I heard they will bring back Scrooge in DLC this year
>tfw $4.99 for a Mickey pallet swap on a pogo stick

When the fuck will they buff Gizmo's charge though? Feels like a pretty useless move atm

This, or you can always counter pick with Simba, he can crouch and move making it easy to avoid the medium height ones, but be aware to jump when she changes to ground freeze. (Some good Elsas can read that shit and throw high height freeze if you jump)

*teleports behind you*
*immunes all cc while still doing shittons of damage*
literally how do you counter this?

Does anybody know why Donald's Alternate Nazi costume was removed?

>a F.A.N.G. clone nerf
Bro, study the tier lists, he is cheap but nowhere near OP

>When the fuck will they buff Gizmo's charge though?
When they nerf Bambi's kick. So never.

Fucking tumblr that was the best skin in the game.

At least we get to keep japanese sapper duck

I think you mean Nutzi, sir.

Because it's the only thing that makes him an unique character. If they remove the poison there's no reason to pick him at all, might as well just remove the character.
They could try nerfing it, but since it's so important to his whole gameplan a little nerf can end up being catastrophic.

Buzz Lightyear counters Baloo completely, but since he's literally F tier and shit against everyone else, it's only worth it if you know your opponent is a Baloo main.

Buzz Light-year is a punk bitch.

>we actually had this game at one point

Disney broke my heart when they pulled the plug on Infinity. I was looking forward to that Darkwing Duck figure, and that Moana pack looked pretty neat.

>be one of the only ranged adcs
>still suck ass
why is she so useless bros?

adding pixar characters was a fucking mistake they are all zero fun to play against