What is the Krogers self checkout lane of video games?

What is the Krogers self checkout lane of video games?

any open world survival game with crafting

Steam

I had a Kroger Black Cherry Sparkling Water the other day when I visited America.

It was good. Cost me $0.45 and it was almost a full litre.

>Krogers
Garbage. At least post a decent chain.

Fuck off.

>self checkout has a camera and video display recording you

>Krogers
Well I'd say PC games.

FTL.

It's not too pretty and you'd rather be doing something else, but it gets the job done without leaving a bad taste in your mouth.

Steam.

>self checkout lane has a camera and a screen showing your face
talking to another human being is almost worse

hell yeah streaming some krogers checkout tonight baby

all i can think about when i see these is how it will be the last evidence of my existence if i were to walk outside and be brutally murdered or get into a horrific accident
>and here we see the victim at walmart buying some ice cream and a 84 pack of toilet paper at 6:15am shortly before the incident

>longer lines for self checkout than at cashiers
>self checkout tells me to place my item in bag area before it lets me scan something new
>sometimes things don't scan
>they still have several workers making sure you don't steal or fuck up

I prefer a cashier, self checkout is only useful if I'm buying 1 thing.Harvest Moon on the SNES

As someone whose job it is to oversee the mongoloids that attempt to use these infernal devices, this is the truth.

you and me both, user

Don't give them ideas

America is so strange. it's the richest country in the world yet it seems so poor in comparison to my country. our checkout lanes are new, updated regularly, clean and sleek looking. this looks like out of the 90's

for referens

I steal cat litter and soda/pop all the fucking time. It never goes off and nobody at there actually checks shit.

>get like 3 things from the store
>self checkout lanes are full
>people with an entire cart full of shit in the self checkout, working at half the speed of a cashier

reee

Top right of the touch screen is a button that pulls up a login screen for employees to fix shit you do wrong. If you wanna fuck with people, hit it on all the registers.

development cycles. shit hole countries are gonna get better development as of right now just because its ripe for development with current technologies. america still has a long way become a wasteland before it become economically profitable for redevelopment

Their self check out machines were much better than the ones my walmart was using

>old black lady with literally every vegetable for sale in the store looking them up one by one

Kroger self-checkout specifically is just garbage. Even Wal-Mart's is better, more modern looking from what little interaction I've had with it.

What do you think the difference here is? Just aesthetic preference?
All the kroger machine is is a a touch screen monitor with cash dispensers, a weighted scanner, and a scale with a regular ol' computer inside running windows.
Hell, those machines are less than 5 years old.

that looks ghetto as fuck. the op picture is a poor/cheap grocery store, the store i go to looks about a thousand times higher quality than the picture you posted, which also looks like a poor/cheap grocery store.

euros always make the mistake of lumping "America" together because you cannot fathom that our country is literally 200 times larger than yours and full of different areas and types of things and people

Nah, kroger has way better machines than wal-mart or meijer. The software update was a pain since everything was redesigned for touch screens, but its the newest tech in the store.

The fuck is a Krogers?

Last time I saw a Krogers was in Georgia. I was 10 and living in Richmond Hill. There was also a Food Lion right there.

Since then I've lived in Virginia, Hawaii, and Florida. I'm 23 now. I'm sitting here wishing there was a Krogers around where I lived just so I could go see it. I honestly have no idea why.

What niggers call "Kroger", a chain of grocery stores. They own a fuck ton of east cost to mid-west grocery chains, but keep things locally named.

I can't stand seeing cashiers handle my food the way they do after years of self check out. I bet I'm only 15% slower than the regular checkout and my shit isn't shoved into bags like garbage into a can.

Kroger self checkout
>Scan Item
>Place in bag
>Scan next it---
>PLEASE PLACE ITEM IN BAG
>Put current item down
>Pick up item in bag
>Move 2 inchs
>PLEASE WAIT FOR AN EMPLOYEE
This happens every single time I visited Kroger. I no longer go. It's the worst grocery store I've ever shopped at. I go out of my way not to go back.

>working at qtr of the speed of the checkout people
>all fruit and veg are scanned under brown onions or carrots.
i dislike people.

go to Harris Teeter, that's also Kroger now

The SCO is literally programmed in a way that forces you to be slower.
On register, my ring tender items per minute is generally 34-39, checking uscan numbers tends towards 3-7.

>niggress takes her herd through SCO
>bananas
>bananas
>bananas
>Bags full of meat, ends up paying ~$300 via foodstamps when we catch her shit

>checking uscan numbers tends towards 3-7.
You've never seen me in action.

i don't feel this way.
i work in a supermarket, and i can scan things just abit slower than on main checkout.
people just need to move quicker and listen for the cues.

the only thing that ever slows me down is when i double scan a item.

>stores around me getting self-checkouts
>never tried one because autism makes me afraid I'll fuck up and people will laugh at me
H-haha...