Games you don't understand the love for

Games you don't understand the love for

Its simple anons

You dont like fun

PUBG and Fortnite

Is that the only reason ur getting the Switch fucko?

Splatoon

Kiddy visuals, shit controls

Metroidvania games in general.

I don’t get what the fun in feeling list is.

Breath of the Wild

The Witcher 3
Persona series
Final Fantasy 6
Mario Odyssey

Fate stay night and the whole shit that derivated from it

Same apart from Persona. I love it because of the characters, atmosphere, themes and general rhythym the combat/dungeons have going on.

Kingdom Hearts

I just can’t imagine being a grownup and wanting to play through Disney movies. Really don’t get it.

Kirby games. They really suck.

Not to be a dick but I always found that series only appealed to people who didn't have real life friends, like it's a weeaboo highschool friend simulator

Any Disgaea game
>plot and characters are just distilled shitposts
>gameplay is turn based
>focus is how high the numbers can go and how to optimize grinding rather than beating content

>>gameplay is turn based
How is that bad?

I remember Persona 2 as a cool catch 'em all title with an ominous occult ambience.

Turn based gameplay can't carry a game on it's own unless the main focus is intense strategy, and the strategy is not the focus, meaning something else needs to help you want to beat the next level since the gameplay is not that exciting, but the story and characters are pretty bad so in the end you play it for the grind and to see how high the numbers can go up

This "game" is pure bazzinga.

I mean I could see why you’d say that, especially with the all the bias and memes thrown around here, but I personally don’t see the games that way. It’s more that the games, especially Persona 3, make me appreciate the friends I already have while also making me like the game characters. The themes and atmosphere just really resonate with me on that level.

Devil May Cry. The genre is dead anyway so I guess no harm done.

I will never understand the mainstream infatuation with Skyrim. The moment I saw there was no depth to anything in the game I never touched it again. Was it mass stockholm syndrome and post purchase rationalization?

Nier

For me it's the feeling of progressing through the world and getting stronger as I get new skills/abilities that let me travel preview areas with ease.

Shadow of the Colossus

I just started playing this due to the hype of the switch port. It really is fucking gay and shitty.

legit not autistic enough I guess?

pic related for me. I lost my mind from boredom midway thru 2

I really don't understand why people love Monster Hunter so much. Seems like something that would get boring pretty quickly and they seems to shit out the exact same game with every iteration.

to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand factorio

Eeeeeh, they're solid enough TPSes that capture the feeling of an Indiana Jones-style adventure pretty well. I can see why people like them.

People are still trying to live the glory days of Morrowind, and now Bethesda just coasts on brand recognition (same with Fallout).