DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

Other urls found in this thread:

destructoid.com/a-hat-in-time-likely-to-be-on-the-wii-u-244835.phtml
polygon.com/2017/10/5/16413768/a-hat-in-time-jontron-voice-acting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate the retarded clap meme.

stupid twitter poster

>UE3
What did they unironically mean by this?

Why are so many switch autists contentiously port beg? Especially that fucking obnoxious cunt
>HURR DURR IT'S LIKE A GAMECUBE GAME WHY IS IT NOT ON SWITCH
God, people are stupid

I dunno, ask Rocket League

savagery like this against toddlers is child abuse

this is like dark web lets beat the shit out of kids and see how hard we get shit

fucked up bro

OH NONOONONONONO

I don't want it on the Switch anyway.

Can we skip to part to when someone post shadman?

PORT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

I figured this was going to be the case regardless of want.

It looks rather cheap compared to a more polished and presentable game like Odyssey, so no real loss here.

in before the Seething.

STICK TO THE STATUS QUO

Because Gears have been teasing a Nintendo release ever since their monkey grubbing Kickstarter

destructoid.com/a-hat-in-time-likely-to-be-on-the-wii-u-244835.phtml

Rocket League is built off the back of a PS3 game, it's understandable to use UE3.

Mods will delete this thread. Another thread criticizing Switch's lack of games was just removed.

DING DONG BANNU

i cant read that due to mobile

is that pic shitpost certified

are they all unironically port beggging

Even Xbros aren't this pathetic holy shit

NINTENDORKS ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

Instead of buying a Switch and begging for games, why not just buy a platform with those games already on it? It makes no sense to me except corporate loyalism.

Nintendo wants to be the next Apple, they are trying their best to inspire corporate loyalism.

When is Bayonetta 2 coming to PS4?
When is SMTV coming to PS4?
When is No More Heroes 3 coming to PS4?
When is Bayonetta 3 coming to PS4?

And nothing of value was lost

There's a reason why there is so little port begging of those games on social media.

Jesus christ, Switch owners are literal man children

>"Without making any promises, I think it will be likely that the game ends up on the Wii U. I have been in touch with a publisher that is interested in putting it on that console, and I’d be more than interested in seeing that happen!"
>"Without making any promises"
>Wii U release
>Interview was 5 years ago
I don't think anyone cared about a Wii U release, user.

I can't wait for Pokemon on the Vita, any moment now.

Can't wait for Mario on my Xbox One X, bros.

>when are these unpopular franchises that get consistently outsold by their more popular counterparts coming to PS4?
I dunno

Is the developer American?

I recently tried to buy a N3DS XL and a PS4 locally. I had gamers try to small talk with me saying they were using the money towards a Switch. I can understand why you'd convert to the newer console but it's ridiculous just selling everything you have and investing in one console when it's clear console exclusivity exists. The result is this: begging for scraps like some PCfag

oh look. its the list of exclusive nintendo games that nintendofans always brag about yet sales for those games are so fucking abysmal.

now why is that?

Buy an inferior console controlled with an iron fist, wonder why developers don't have ports for that console.

Switchfags are retarded.

Asking for a console port when it's already available on PC seems very illogical.

ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY?

>We aren't putting it on Switch
>You sure?
>Yes
>You really sure?
>Yes
>When you say yes does that mean it's definitely not coming to Switch?

How can people be that fucking stupid?

I fucking hate these switch port beggars, truly a bunch of manchilds who realized they wasted their money on a meme gimmicky console.

>greentexting outside of Sup Forums
>mask99
>99
These are the faggots browsing this board defending Nintendo

Whoever is incharge of their twitter needs to be fired, They're not even giving a solid answer on why its not coming to the Switch.

T.man who pirated the game on release.

>comparing multuplats to games mostly funded by N
I think only SMT is not funded by them, but Sega are sucking Nintendo's dick the hardest out of all publishers.
Honestly there is no reason not to port DMC Collection to the Switch.

The Switch is amazing you fking simpleton. I am sick of you people baiting, acting like the Switch is not THE console of this generation, perhaps of the next as well. Its a game changer, with its unique controls and the ability to play on the go. Mark my words, sonny and mico$oft will be copying them soon enough, but they won't win, because you can't copy the magic Nintendo creates, only mimick it. This time next year everyone will be laughing at the nay sayers, those who called the true believers of the system children just because we were open minded, and accepted the switch. It says a lot about the gaming industry when Nintendo releases cardboard and its one of the more innovative, amazing pieces of tech in the last few years (Not since the Wii). They are magic, their games are magic, and you are jealous.

You can't reason with port beggars, they live in their own separate world

I guess Switchfags have replaced PCfags as the new beggar race.

>They're not even giving a solid answer on why its not coming to the Switch.
They are. They're saying they don't care for Switch. It's not a court session. He doesn't need to defend shit.

This. They wouldn't get so many retards asking the same question if they just gave a clear answer instead of posting some shitty clapping emoji meme.

Imagine not being an idort. It seems like a dark world.

They really don't have to give an answer as to why. Their answer is "It isn't coming out on Switch", that's enough.

>Being anything but PC & Nintendo master race.
Lul

How much more clear of an answer does "no" have to be?

How is "its not coming to Switch" unclear?

Why should it come out on switch, why does there have to be reasons to justify not releasing on switch? Fuck Nintendo fans are entitled bitches

Because if a game can run on the switch without downgrades, it's always better on the switch for being portable alone.

I can't take a PS4 with me on the go.

at least they have labo

>Switch Version!
>No
Do you need it stamped into your head?

>without downgrades
Every game made past 2007 has to be downgraded to run on the switch

Why is it not coming to Switch? It's because the devs are lazy and hate money. Rocket League can work on Switch so it's not UE 3 fault

"no" in literally the second post of that screencap.

How unclear is that? Or are switchfags rapists where no means yes?

>Sup Forums console warrior mongoloids still so anally devastated by switch they use a memegame like a hat in time as shitposting fuel
everytime l think you niggers can't stoop any lower you manage to surprise me, bravo

>i cant read that due to mobile
Open the pic in a new tab and remove the m from the end of the url.

This game isn't even worth playing outside the Switch. Why the fuck are people begging for this pedo shit?

>an inferior console controlled with an iron fist
What does this mean? Seriously.

>demonstrating your own point

> Rocket League can work on Switch
At 20fps

Sometimes you also have to change jpg to png tho.

nintendo made the switch underpowered and incompatible like they did with the wiiu. they're fucking idiots. blame nintendo.

puyo puyo tetris was made in 2014

Why do they have to explain themselves to you?

the difference is no one cares about those games

EPIC WIN EPIC TROLL

>why are nintenpedos begging for a pedo game?

>they're lazy and they hate money!!

>Little port begging

Where the hell were you when Bayonetta 2 was announced?

SEETHING

>Why is it not coming to Switch? It's because the devs are lazy

either this post is satire or you're a fucking idiot

Bayo 2 was the biggest portbegging shitstorm in the history of videogames.

>mfw own ps4 pro, switch and god tier PC
you are all my bitch in every thread

No not really

>lul
kys

you think Sup Forums = rest of the world
Sup Forums is pretty much the only place that cares about bayonetta

I have a ps4, a switch and a pc just like you. I'll rebuy Bayo one a third time on the switch because I want to have it portable. The switch being portable makes every game a better and more comfortable experience unless it takes a performance hit.

>it's always better on the switch for being portable alone.
Not all of us are autistic manchildren who value portability as much as you retards.

This. Feels good not be a soyfag or a degenerate whirrrrrfag.

where did you find a picture of me?

If Yooka-Laylee can come to switch, so could a hat in time on a pure performance/visuals standpoint. The issue is UE3. Switch supports UE4, not UE3.

Sometimes I think that its nice to be idort, but then I realise that I don't care for a single exclusive, so I go back to playing indie games ony PC that noone heard of.

wow not supporting nintendos new shitty kidstoy console and also giving jontron a speakingrole.
these guys are aswesome.
I dont feel bad at all that I paid the full price for this masterpiece.

Why did someone purposely down scale the image and rescale it up to 720p again?

>only happened on Sup Forums

So I see you didn't check Twitter and Facebook, there were tons of salty messages aimed about the official PG page and Kamiya.

I have the game. It looks like shit but it runs at a stable 60fps. Don't talk about games you don't own as if you actually own it.

>giving jontron a speakingrole
Wait is this legit? Nevermind then I hope this shit never gets ported to the Switch then.

I fucked up, went full idort, and bought a Xbone too. There's literally no use for it and I hate myself.

100% legit
polygon.com/2017/10/5/16413768/a-hat-in-time-jontron-voice-acting

Irl that wouldn't happen since westeners can't help but give manfaces to every girl

I have a Switch and even I don't want this garbage on there. 3D collectathon platformers need to fuck off again.

garbage indie shit runs like shit on ps4. not surprising

>i hate people i dont personally know

Ok.

PORT YOUR GAME TO SWITCH CIS SHITLORDS

>not hating goobergator