youtu.be/WRCjC6VWsyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Knight of the wind is kind of hype.

Black Knight was cool

>Secret Rings
Fuck no

>Black Knight
That I can agree with though

Black Knight was pretty sweet, Secret Rings still sucks though.

Black Knight was surprisingly tolerable.
Secret Rings is an unplayable mess

I 100%'d both games, but I don't particularly like either.

>Sonic

Black Knight was the last Sonic game that doesn't pander to nostalgia and gave the games a fresh new spin to it.

black knight was good. colors also on the wii was maybe my favorite after the adventure games

>People actually think black knight is a good game
Sonic fans have Stockholm syndrome

It's not good but at least it's not a dumpster fire like secret rings

They would be fine (not great but at least Colors tier of decent) if they didn't have retarded waggle controls and Secret Rings didn't have the stupid grinding for basic skills.

>but Dolphin!
Doesn't fix the fundamental game design issues that stem from waggle, like Black Knight's forced input lag.

Reminder that the retard in charge of these two games' design is currently the retard in charge of directing the main series games too, because Sega has no fucking clue how to properly identify skill in their employees.

The japanese writer for Forces was a level designer for SA1 and 2.

What the fuck? What the actual fuck.

Do you enjoy wiggling the wiimote like an autist and pretend you're dueling with some jack-off robots? Do you enjoy glitched boss battles, items that don't do shit, and special attacks that plunge you into the underworld? Do you?

How can you tolerate this at all? BK was utter shit. Only people who liked it are the ones who make Merlina r34. Holy fuck.

Colors was good, though. I liked Colors.

Black Knight is 10/10 for this alone
youtu.be/WRCjC6VWsyI

I really appreciate Black Knight for making Shadow, Blaze, and Knuckles playable

I wanted to like colors but it was boring. Black Knight is fine once you learn the controls. Also no Baldy McNosehair

these games boiled down to people who couldn't get good at the controls. It's not the games fault you all sucked with wagglan

>says while posting nu-Mario RPG garbage

>It's not the game's fault if it was designed to have shitty unoptimizable controls

In addition, the main producer and narrative director for Forces was the director and one of the script writers for 06.

Sega has only themselves to blame for their regular fuckups with this franchise.

I am convinced the people who actually like games like Secret Rings, Black Knight, and Unleashed don't really care that much about gameplay, they just play these games because they care more about the characters, music, and stories.

It's honestly kind of sad.

>The sonic storybook series are actually great games
Yep, that's why they made a third one.

My Eyes was the only above average song.

If competently made, the Storybook series might have been pretty hype.

Sonic running around Arabian Nights? Sounds kinda cool.

Sonic running around King Arthur times? Again, sounds awesome.

And who knows how many cool locations based on novels they could have done. Alice in wonderland? Homer’s Odyssey? Treasure Island? I mean all these classic story environments could have been tapped for pure Sonic speed based gameplay.

And now I'm sad there will never be a sonic in wonderland story book game. Thanks user.

MAKE BELIEVES REBORN

Rerelease with completely revamped controls and movement when?
I liked some of the ideas both games had, but when basic movement feels like shit and even getting the controls to do what you want a chore it just wasn't worth it.

MY WILL TO FIGHT THE KNIGHT

I liked SR.

Not really, but they had surprisingly good narratives (and super hype finales) and in SRs case decent stage ideas. I'd love a third Storybook game but without the dumb ass autorun shit and just use it as an excuse to slow down Sonic and have him do differetn types of gameplay and settings.

An HD re release of black knight with traditional control input would be miles away better than anything sonic team has done since generations

THIS

It's still better than forces and lost world

>the last Sonic game that doesn't pander to nostalgia
Ignoring that it had a mode that replaced enemies with more traditional Sonic enemies