youtube.com/watch?v=GcG538KKG4c
youtu.be/XCBX-OuZxcA
youtu.be/5Wm4DtkdrG0
youtu.be/ZA5c98M-qKg
youtu.be/HUVmTAZKoHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn’t play them

Lunar's tao magic DS

Is there any game more obvious that Sup Forums hates due to it being popular?

DBZ Taiketsu

Uhhmm...who was Brian May?

>do I fit in yet, mom?

>including music by Brian May
Is the music at least decent?

>Hate it because it's popular
That's not why everyone hates it pleb

You know you fucked up when a game magazine adapts the game's title as the lowest score possible in their rating system.

spbp

It's the fucking goat

youtube.com/watch?v=rNQYTWoaqnE

It is

Overwatch is at the very least a serviceable multiplayer shooter and "everyone" certainly doesn't hate it.

Supposedly, only the short section of The Dark (and maybe an instrumental of Resurrection) are the only Brian May songs in the game.

Specifically the PS3 port.

Cliche but it's so true. Big Rigs at least has humour value. Pic related is a complete travesty in every single aspect. How is it possible to fuck up a game so bad?

I picked this up in the serious collection during a steam sale, game looks pretty good. What happened with the PS3 version?

It's probably the weakest in the series gameplay and pacing wise but it's still a good 7-7.5/10, 2 gets way too much hate.
Here's a video showing off some of the horrors of the PS3 port.
youtube.com/watch?v=GcG538KKG4c

underage get ye gone

Nah, I bought it, Regretted it, The game has no fucking depth, Teammates refuse to work together outside of Diamond and then in Diamond you have people reporting you for doing anything against meta.

Synnergist was a horrible game, even when fmv adventure games were the pinnacle of vidya entertainment.

CALL ME WOODY

>could have been a proto-GTA game
>"nah fuck it lets just add rings everywhere"
I really believe this game could have been good

That game was on the front cover of Edge (before it was released)

No, Overwatch sucks because it's design as a team shooter and also a hero shooter are at complete odds with eachother. The entire point of having so many unique heroes is to find one who's playstyle you like and master as a form of self-expression. However, since it's a team game you are forced to pick characters that you don't want to play in order to win. This leads to people growing resentful at not being able to play the heroes they want to because of their teammates, leading to every game having 5 DPSes. This is made worse by the fact that there are far, FAR less options for healer and tank players, making the game even duller.

Can you believe this bullshit was going to be a massive online experience with truckloads of additional content over the years and player gangs and crap?

OOT

Youtube retards not welcome.

Titus could have made it good (or at least, playable) it's just that DC/Warner screwed them over, as you can tell by seeing the beta and the cancelled PSX game
youtu.be/XCBX-OuZxcA
youtu.be/5Wm4DtkdrG0

seriously, look that one up for a fun story

>The game that killed Majin Tensei
it sucks

You aren't forced for shit retard, i can pick any character and still win

Oh, yes. Thanks for the memories.

I hate it because it's a 6/10 at best with boring gameplay and terrible maps that facilitate this boring gameplay.

>Go to 0/10 thread
>Post popular games

Its like you can't go ten minutes without letting the world know you are a fucking redditor

AHHH!

this game was so shit, no one truly knows how shit it was.

if u pres yyyyyy or xxxxx you will be sucked

>plays like the first zelda, but incredibly shit
>grinding for money is forced, and revolves farming the same fetch quests over and over
>every town in the game has NPCs that teleport you back to the start of the game if you enter their house
>the defense stat is bugged and makes the end game near impossible; enemies will one hit kill you even if you grind to the max level
>the physical cart had a feature the made it easy to replace the battery on it, but was poorly made and resulted in the battery coming loose often, which would result in save data being erased

Alright my dude let's see your Mei, Torbjorn, and Doomfist Grand Master vods.

I don't watch egoraptor anymore but I really doubt the takeaway message from this video was "OoT was a shitty game."

You can get banned for picking the "wrong" character too many times in ranked and other players don't expect you to pick the character you want to play as, they expect you to pick the one that fills out their roster and helps them win.

Dude what the fuck

I was a retard kid with shit taste who really, really liked a lot of 5/10 games.

And even I know this was complete unredeemable garbage within seconds of playing.

The OP said games, not """games"""

We already have a name for these types of "games", they're visual novels. People just don't call them that because they're not anime.

The PS3 was astonishingly powerful for its time in terms of raw "muscle," the issue is unless you were literally there during the development of the console, you had no idea how the fuck it worked. As a result, a lot of the ports were basically the devs trying to understand the architecture behind THE POWER OF THE CELL and you would get some absolutely godawful, ugly ports. Bethesda's first person RPGs on the PS3 literally have a game-destroying bug because there's no filesize limit on save files on the console. And that's with AAA support. Poor CroTeam probably had neither the time, money, or patience to make the port. Even my craptop with integrated graphics can handle SS3 better.

I still own that game, it's utter trash but it's decent 2 player because the skill ceiling is reached within 10 minutes of play. Anyone can win so there is no reason to play is seriously.

Isn't it crazy that VNs and walking sims are just a genre of 0/10 games

Holy fuck you weren't kidding.
youtu.be/ZA5c98M-qKg

How have I never heard of this game? How is this never featured in any "worst game ever" lists?

You don't even believe in Jesus. Why you got a Jesus piece?

That cover is metal as fuck, shame it was done for that shit

OoT is terrible but it's not "0/10" terrible.

>OOT is terrible

The edge

This piece of shit & most of the 2600 library aside from a few gems

youtu.be/HUVmTAZKoHc
PREPARE TO EAT LEAD, BAYBEE

I still prefer Clay fighters over that piece of shit.

>Overwatch is at the very least a serviceable multiplayer
No. There's only one multiplayer game shittier than Nu-Watch: Super Monday Night Combat which is basically a proto-soywatch.