Code Vein

I can't wait for it

Beautiful

Yup

Sure looks good, is it a ps4 exclusive?

No, PC and PS4

Namco Bandai game so PC and Xbone same day.

Nice, do you know if there's any kind of online play?

I also cannot wait.

Man this game seriously looks like bottom feeder garbage.

Nope, looks amazing

>Louis dies
>Mia turns
>Io is the Queen and final boss
>Bane is a villain
>Eva and Jack die
>Nikola dies
Screencap this post

It seriously does in no way whatsoever. The combat and graphics look abysmal, the art design is like outdated anime made on a budget to be the month's pet peeve then fade into obscurity and what little characterization there is follows that quality.

I kinda feel bad for them, the game doesn't seem bad, but nothing they have shown so far really gets the hype going

Agreed. It looks like Lords of the Fallen in that it blindly and blandly copies Souls and comes up with a worthless paint-by-numbers game. This time, with titties. Wow.

That and the obnoxious companions are apparently mandatory.

>bug-eyed anime freaks inhabiting a realistic looking world
Abysmal. Who approved this?

>Eva
She's cute. Would bang.
Nope. PC, Xbox, and PS4.

I thought the developer said that you could go solo if you wanted to?

I tried to find out if they were mandatory and never found a conclusive answer. Definitely not gonna try the game if those fucking annoying companions are mandatory.

Speaking of companions, are they ever going to have footage of them besides Mia?

What is this game about? I'm guessing it's a generic Japanese RPG?

I want to create a character that is tiddy brethren to this tiddy monster.

It's a post-apocalyptic vampire RPG with Dark Souls inspired combat made by the guys that made God Eater. The main character has the ability to revive these special plants that grow blood beads.

I don't think the God Eater devs are making this. Sure as shit looks like their artstyle but I can't find anywhere that confirms this is a Shift game.

this game screams "weeb trash"

Is it not? I was sure that at least some members of the GE team was working on it.
I don't think you are able to. Pic related is also a major character, so your MC will just look like a board compared to her

Some members, maybe. They almost certainly have borrowed some of the art team.

>The combat and graphics look abysmal

Erm, nope? It actually loos pretty solid

> the art design is like outdated anime made on a budget to be the month's pet peeve

Outside of your buzzwords, the style looks pretty amazing and great

Also the game is currently in development, it doesn't have a release date

I am surprised that Sup Forumseddit is heavily hating on this

That's because of the daily threads when there is nothing to talk about that I made because someone jokingly told an user that these threads will be here everyday until they like it.
I'm not OP, btw

Any release date confirmed yet?

so, can I create a female character?

Yes.

picked up.

dude anime

>outside of your buzzwords
>provides his own meaningless descriptors
Your post was pretty amazing and great. It actually loos pretty solid.

Thanks, it was better than yours

Huh, I just automatically assumed the God Eater guys are working on this because.... seriously, look at it. It looks exactly like what you'd expect if you heard "The God Eater guys are making a Soulslike. The only difference is that the mysterious albino girl isn't a loli this time. Well, I have high hopes for the game. Love God Eater, even more than Monster Hunter. I merely like Dark Souls and Bloodborne, I guess, so I'm hoping this will be the game that I actually love.

I am surprised that Sup Forumseddit is heavily hating on my post.

>Can't play as this absolute 10/10 chad or his 11/10 wife
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT

Making a BETTER chad with a BETTER wife

2018(?)