If you're under 23 there's an extremely low chance you'd call this game enjoyable and a negligible...

If you're under 23 there's an extremely low chance you'd call this game enjoyable and a negligible, near zero chance you've completed it, and a zero chance you've done so without warps.
There is however a very high chance you'll say you love it because "it's retro" and "it's the one that started it all"

it's ok I guess I beat it with warps and got to world 6 without
honestly isn't a decent game for its time period but if it came out today it wouldn't be anything remarkable

I grew up with this game. My parents had an NES during the N64 era and it was the first videogame i ever played.

First game I ever played. I was born the year it came out.

>HAH I POSTED THE SOY GIF AM I COOL YET
fuck off

I beat it without warps and liked it, but I can't beat the FDS SMB2.

How fucking out of touch with the world are you?

This shit is the Gregorian Chant of vidya. Foundational, has a lot to it if you study it, extremely important historically, and unnecessary to try in the modern day.

t. 25

Never gave a fuck about it or about virtue signalling, but then again I'm 25 so I guess I made the cutoff

Mario needs to get a bad ass heel attitude and spit in the face of all his loyal followers who helped him get where he is

It's OK and fun for a few hours, but it is obviously one of the worst mario games.

I played the super mario all stars version on my mom's snes. Beat the original on the virtual console. It's not my favorite. Kinda clunky and mario slips all over the place. Running and momentum still feel really good tho.

It was the first game I've played, but I admit I haven't ever had the drive to complete it without warps. I don't boast about how good of a game it is but I do acknowledge how well designed it was for the time.

I'm 28 and it was my first game. Played it all the time growing up, but I don't think I ever beat it. Still one of the best Mario games unironically. A lot of the sequels are mediocre aside from 3, Yoshi's Island 64, and Sunshine. Odyssey is fucking garbage.

20 y/o btw, so fuck yourself, op.

>2013
>If you aren't 18 GTFO
>2018
>If you aren't 23 GTFO

I've beaten it in five minutes and 22 seconds, retard

I'm under 23 and whole-heartedly agree. I didn't grow up with platformers, and I know that I'm terrible at them. There are very few that I have the patience for and this isn't one of them. I can't even play NSMB without ragequitting early on.

I'm 28 and wouldn't play it. Wasted enough time on it and don't have nostalgic feelings over it anymore.

I'm 24 and I have it on 3DS due to Nintendo's ambassador program, but I haven't bothered to finish it. It's just not as interesting as other platformers. It does seem to be exceptionally well designed for its time. And this is coming from someone who thinks that Mario 64 and Galaxy are some of the best games out there.

tfw dad will never do the million lives trick for me and my sister in order to buy himself a few hours of peaceful drinking time. Childhood is wasted on the young.

Dude I can't even remember if I'm 22 or 23. Shit

Today's 18 year olds were born in 2000

completed it, abused warps, didn't particularly enjoy it because one level managed to irritate me.

did not, however, cheat.