Xenoblade 2

Alright gentlemen

Tits or ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendosoup.com/xenoblade-chronicles-x-copyright-notice-updated-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We really do need new game+ right about now, don't we?

Gameplay. Which apparently this game doesn’t have if all you can talk about is its generic character designs.

Armpits

Minge.

>apparently
at least play the game first

Flat in both sides please

Best character in the game

Hair color and hair length. Long hair is attractive universally.

RIP Xenoblade

I love me a good brapper

This and thighs

Maybe I would if you people would actually talk about the game itself and not how much you want to bang the characters.

>big ass=big brap
???

While I enjoy 2, I do worry about it going the way of Fire Emblem only 3 entries in.

I want a follow up to X at least.

>i cant play a game because people keep talking about fanservice
maybe not in this thread but all the other threads i see here are always talking about the game, you shouldn't even read these threads if you don't want to get spoiled to death

I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Takahashi’s the kinda guy who likes to mix things up.

This fanart is shit pyra has no ass

In every thread, we have someone go "Hey, I just started, when does this game get good?"
"Once you can cancel arts; just make sure you actually pay attention to tutorials because the system has a lot to it and they make sure to feed you it in doses."
And in general fucking woes about Rare Blade getting and the best means to grind Legendary Core Crystals.
Those are the two extremes of gameplay left most people discuss because most have blown through it. People at the start hoping for shit to get good, and people in post-game just trying to finish collections.

Ass.

Anime is shit and for faggots. Minimal effort pandering formulaic one dimensional characters with samefaces that you distinguish between them by the hair. LMAAAO

tittays

Asses are funnier, so that.

>i cant play a game because people keep talking about fanservice
That’s not the point I’m trying to make, I’m saying that if the gameplay was anything of worth, it would take precedence over the fan service. Admittedly, I haven’t been on Sup Forums in a while though.

Pyra has both
Mithrafags should surrender already

Love

the gameplay, history, OST and sidequests are all good so i don't worry much, a little bit of fanservice into the game doesn't hurt much, the thing i really want is better designs, some designs in there are pretty good, most of torna, Zeke, Morag and Brighid are excellent examples but others are just way over saturated with details everywhere, just drawing fan art for some of them is a pain because of that

you sound like a fucking mom dude, kill yourself

>I can't play a game because people on the internet are talking about it in a way I don't like
Weaponized Autism tier. Seek help.

but user, gameplay on a RPG is basically always the same, if its good is good, if not then NOT, the battle system is more complex than XC1 but a bit less than XCX so there yo go, there's nothiing to write homework about it

That's not Turters

damn nigga it's not that serious just ignore it

I pick the good game.

All 3 are good games

Nah, 2 is low budget waifushit for ironic weebs.

I want to impregnate Pyra while holding hands

>that font size

>ass vs tits thread
>back in the day, a thread like this would simply be dfc vs cowtits, and >irishman pls leave vs >only nigs and scat lovers like huge asses
>this is the state of those threads now
please guys, we all know tits are best, no need to argue

Good choice, user. Hopefully we get a Switch port and X2 soon.

both nigger
both

nintendosoup.com/xenoblade-chronicles-x-copyright-notice-updated-2018/

now that XCX is basically confirmed for Switch, what are some changes you want, besides removing cencorship, adding the tit slider back and dual audio of course

2 did fun things with the political aspect of things, dwindling lands, and blades vs drivers. Also had some great characters like Zeke, Tora, and Nia and overall gave more for the characters to do, I also liked Rex a lot, and the ending with Klaus was fucking nuts. I do think the waifushit was a bit overdone, but not enough to take away.

Sense of exploration took a hit from X and even Xenoblade 1, but the battle system with the elemental orbs was great.

>what are some changes you want
more anime style

Remove Tatsu

I know it won't happen, but it's a change I want

i also liked more songs from XC2 than XC1 and XCX combined, i could even argue that Mor Ardain main theme is the new gaur plains

>"I was scolded by my teacher today for saying I wanted to be a Paladin..."

This isn't an either or situation. They literally have the same body. How the fuck could anyone say Pyra isn't a titty monster?

how did we go from this to THIS

>tfw my imported euro version of the XB2 Pro controller came in the mail

Feels good man. Will be using it for New Game +.

less anime style.

A less shit game

XCX and XC2 are both great games, stop shitposting

The unique monster theme in 2 is so fucking good. I also love both the night and day versions of Tantal a whole lot.

Soundtrack was definitely amazing, but all 3 games nail it on that in their own way.

>got that controller for Christmas from a friend

It's great

>KOWASHITAIfag likes XC2

Fitting.

Braps are just your ass cheeks reverberating and slapping against each other as the air leaves your ass. If you fart while holding your cheeks apart you'll hear a hiss

>hasn't played either game

Go play some video games, Eric.

based autist

>Defending Kowashitai

As expected of Ericfag.

finally someone with actual sense, but post on proper hardware, not soytoys

I want this as a body pillow

A finished story. Voice acting on the sidequests. Kill the affinity system so I dont have to grind just to unlock character development for the party members. Let me pick party members in a menu instead of finding them in the city.

>mfw XC2 controller is like 100 bucks but looks sleek as fuck
Why the fuck do those controllers have to be 80 MSRP? 60 was bad enough.

All the people bitching about too much anime, fuck off. Monolith's next game is already confirmed to be western targeted. You'll get your turn.

you're actually retarded

At least I'm not crying over a boogeyman that doesn't exist every thread.

booty baby

God, i already miss the combat system in this game. It's much more fun compared to XC2.

Leave Torna to us! We'll do what we can!

both