Fuck FUCK- OH NOOOO THAT FUCKING HIT MY FUCKING BABY TOE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYe1kr_j6xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRmZ7QxPYYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOU ARE BREAKING MY BALLS, MARIO

Time for some Jumping Jacks lets go

THIS IS FUCKING WORSE THAN AN EPISODE OF FAMILY GUY

Sauce? I usually understand threads like this.

OP's filename

>tfw you found out it was someone else's footage with the guy doing a voice over

The voiceover is still funny, and it's not like it's a big secret. The guy himself mentions it in the video description.

Yeah, I was still kinda let down though. He still did a good job.

WHO PUT THAT THERE?

WHO MASTERED THE ART OF INVISIBLE BLOCK TECHNOLOGY!? BECAUSE I NEED SOME OF THAT SHIT. THAT'S AWESOME.

How come videos like this are charming and still really entertaining to watch when new videos of games with commentary are all obnoxious?

I remember this. I didn't watch it for more than a few minutes. I can't believe it got over 30 million views on youtube. That's insane. I still can't be bothered to watch it for more than a few minutes.

it was done before you could make millions of dollars doing it

Genuine banter vs people trying too hard

bit of nostalgia but mostly because all the rage commentary has been done before and caters towards kids which have grown up with lol random humour.

because you couldn't make money making videos like this back in the day, so everything was more genuine
rage stuff wasn't really popular yet, so it wasn't for the views either

now you just can't be sure if someone just wants to entertain or make money

Now that the dust is settled, was he correct that this is worse than Ann Coulter?

Not as many people used the internet back then and most people who did didn't stretch out jokes obnoxiously like everyone does now. They made one-off videos like this that were funny and moved on.

dunno, but I don't think it's worse than reading youtube comments.

since the thread is full of literal retards:
youtube.com/watch?v=bYe1kr_j6xQ

>pretend to b anger about le bidyagam XDD
If you like this garbage, you're the problem.

> because you couldn't make money making videos like this back in the day, so everything was more genuine
While i still think overall video quality has improved for youtube the platform itself has turned to complete shit. All i wanted back in 06/07 was a good gaming commentary channel and now it's fucking flooded that videos about vidya are no longer exciting. I mean LPs existed but they all sucked outside of a heavily editted oblivion LP filled with 09 humour.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRmZ7QxPYYI

THIS IS FUCKING MAYHEM

P U S H U P S

WHO DID THIS

yeah, a handful of videos with a gimmick personality was fun
a whole channel with daily videos for a half decade doing the same fucking gimmick? fuck, man

Gotta do some push-ups.

this is worse than the harry potter novels

expanding on this, i always liked AVGN but i don't think i've ever seen more than a dozen or so of his videos, total. Even a classic like that is just grating after you've seen it more than a few times