How can you summon a keyblade in real life?

How can you summon a keyblade in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nCZs29IAu3c
youtube.com/watch?v=NpYqFJxVuBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

from amazon probably

I DON'T NEED FRIENDS I'M PART OF THE DARKNESS

DUAL WIELD

YOU'RE A NOBODY

do a flip (backwards obviously), clap 3 times, sing the star spangled banner backwards and finally stick your pinky up your urethra

this has to be done in order btw, if you dont then you have start over again

I CAN'T KILL YOU
you're part of me

After KHII I'm pretty sure everyone who has ever existed gets one by default so just have at it.

Buy every single Disney product and Square Enix product and master the art of swordplay.

Yeah i do it all the time. I call it my keyblade nuckleduster. I put some keys between my fingers wolverine style and rob people coming out the subway.

>not DUEL WELD
you fucked it up

You mean Xamonas?

You gotta have a dream where you watch yourself fall from the clouds into the ocean, and then transfer your mind so that your are now falling from the clouds into the ocean and then you will be in your sanctuary and then once you wake up from this dream you will be able to summon the Keyblade for the first time while you are experiencing some sort of critical moment that is life threatening.

Actually its
>DUO WIELD

What if we can use magic in real life but we don't have enough mana?

Does it exist anymore? I ahad it saved on some of my playlists but I can't find it anymore, think it's deleted

youtu.be/nCZs29IAu3c

Thank. Guess I just was dum

Oh my god this is even worse than I remembered
>that slow motin in the and
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

By not fucking SUBMITTING TO DARKNESS!

Point your keys towards the sky and summon.

dude watch the camera

No matter how much time passes, I will still never be able to watch this entire thing without having to pause or cringe up.
But dammit these kids have soul.

>Not posting the HD version
pls

youtube.com/watch?v=NpYqFJxVuBc

>that sliding down move at the beginning

That unironically looks like fun. Too bad it literally and figuratively goes downhill from there