You are forced to have sex with one of them and all your friends and family will know you did

You are forced to have sex with one of them and all your friends and family will know you did.
Which one do you choose? Why?

Videogame

Anyway, context?

2 has a great body
I'll just put a wig on it

video games

>duuuuhhhhh diss boad ibn foa bidears

A

I choose...

SKULLOMANIA

That is a pic full of professional gamers so its vidya related

Have a free banno

>speedrunning isn't videogames

Fuck your rules, I take my chances with mysterious girlmanthing in between 6 and 7

Why? Why would you grow your hair out like that when it's severely balding

The nigger in the back

Somebody should make a horror movie about Cosmo.

if it would be a jihadist holding an ak47 to my head, id probably choose death, i suffered enough alredy in this life.

if it would be the well beeing of someone else, like a family member, id still dont do it, because i dislike my family.

kys

you mean her stream isnt enough?

>implying this has anything to do with speedrunning

Is number two Picard's son?

What the FUCK is wrong with you Americans

I want to rim shot my cum off that tranny's bald spot.

>her

This dude could probably pass if he just got a fucking wig.

2 because he looks like the most fun to bully and by the most fun i mean he looks like he'd have the lowest self esteem

These are female?

that's the scary part just go with it

Why are all of them so fucking ugly? Its possible to be trans and attractive, do they not know this?

Why be a girl if you suck at it

cosmo was hot before he ruined himself with soylent and hrt

no

now thats just plain wrong. cosmo is a classic case of an ugly dude becoming an ugly trans girl.

it's true, you don't have to deny it

it was a charming ugly though. the kind where you wouldn't feel bad at all about giving him a handjob or letting him cum inside you, until he decided to become a grill with the name 'narcissa'. then it's just shameful.

I'll just fuck that dude at the end of the table. I'd rather be known as a massive faggot than put my dick into one of those taint wounds

literally unironically this.

7. Looks the most girly based on this pic. Legitimately cute hairstyle.

no

Do they also know that you were forced?

Who is the Ben Franklin wannabe anyway? I'm curious if they know of their fame here.

the one that either acknowledges it's a monstrosity, or is a female too embarrassed to show her face