ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1559906/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>here's your steam stats, ma'am.

What point are you trying to make here?

thanks

the CZs don't want you to create a nigger/ spic

nothing
move along

People are tired of PC cultures and will now support whoever's fighting against PC cultures by not giving a fuck.

>they made a game with Limmy as the protag
Absolute madmen

Anybody else pissed that its impossible to beat runt when you first meet him? I hate railroaded boss fights.

is it just me or

why does henry look so sad all of the time

>here's your steed, bro

Here is your steelsword.

Here's your protagonist, bro

No. You can't even riposte at that point in the game, right? You'd die anyway, even in a second playthrough.

Are you ready for the graphic update?

BRAAAP

I can't stand the game. Everytime I walk around I feel how much of a fucking manlet he is. Is just painful to play.

I honestly like his design and wish the game was third-person because of it.

>i'll buy any unfinished garbage as long as it supports my identity politics

The absolute state of the west right now. Truly gone to the dogs.

They non-ironically should’ve made a character creator

Here is you're refund, sir. Sorry for any inconveniences.

>dev makes a game with an unattractive looking female character
>female gamers love it

>dev makes a game with an unattractive looking male character
>male gamers want someone better looking

If you really think about it, this really demonstrates the male outlook on life vs the female outlook on life, that is
>I want to be better
vs
>I want to seem better in comparison

>see parents murdered by some foreigners
SHIT NIGGER I DONT KNOW

That'll teach those bigots for making a game with bugs!

>buy large scale open world game on console
Well I mean you SHOULD get a refund on such a retarded purchase

Yeah, but he instantly kills you, even if it's only his shove. It would have been nice for it to be POSSIBLE to beat him, even if it were really hard.

white genocide makes him cry

BASED

I don't think even you know what you're trying to say

But he didn't bought Mass effect?

>dev makes a game with an unattractive looking female character
>female gamers love it
this is VERY FALSE.
>dev makes a game with an unattractive looking male character
>male gamers want someone better looking
This is very false too

do you live in a bubble you stupid mongoloid

Girls don't want to play ugly characters either.

Strong and decisive male progatonists inspire male players to strive to be like that person

Beautiful female protagonists cause the outrage of feminist about rising the standards, not being an accurate representation and being a sex object of the male fantasy

The constant female demand of "please make game characters more realistic and less pretty" is a pretty obvious display of crabs in a bucket mentality, whereas males usually just want things to be as cool as possible

As glitchy as the game is and how nu-maleish the MC is, the game is tons of fun. Currently 80 hours in and still going strong

nah its not just you he literally just looks like some stoic dude he is a really good character actually.

>he's a nu-male
wat? He's pretty manly, he's just also pretty inbred and ugly

Thanks guv

I have no intention of playing the game until it's cheaper or I can pirate it and the bugs are fixed, and I don't care about the political shitflinging from either side. But, the sales figure argument is not an argument at all. A lot of people play Overwatch, but that doesn't make it a good game.

>how nu-maleish the MC is

His forehead does bug me

nah, he reeks of soy
his posture, facial structure, demeanor, way of speaking
I want manly man MC's, not little boys.

This man is the prototypical slav.

Isn't he like 18 though?

Yeah because everyone loved sera, pepipepo from ass effect or any of the ugly cunts from last year.

Nah, it proves that men are superficial faggots.

what do you expect when you are raised by a literal cuck? its no surprise he's a bit soycore.

Not really, he has an incredibly strong brow ridge which indicates high amounts of test

His face is generally pretty heavy-set as is his bone structure in the body, he's really not a soy boy at all, he's just a bit ugly due to having a weird face shape

Not him, but I remember seeing a post about a woman being glad that the protagonist of Horizon Zero Awards was ugly so she doesn't feel bad about comparing herself to her. Then again it's probably a vocal minority, you don't have people complaining about how attractive actors/actresses are in movies.

>I don't like this female character because she's too attractive
And that's not superficial? Fuck off

He looks more like josh stewart to me

I need to stop leaving /vr/

>I don't like this female character because she's too attractive
How often do you talk to girls who play video games? Because I've never once heard one complain about that in the real world. You do talk to girls in real life, right user?

>being a reactionary

You realize regardless of your political stance that this is childish as fuck?

>parents say don't do meth
>ima do meth be a rebel dad, fuk u mommy

I mean the game is a good medieval/GoT esque adventure game which is probably why people are playing it. If this was the case that it's 'fuck pc culture' people would have bought the myriad of shit 'trump simulators'.

No, I don't talk to girls about the portrayal of women in video games in real life. How fucking sad are you? That's not really a topic that interests normal women

You don't choose to spend time wit people that share your hobbies? That's kind of sad, man.

the only people who would ever say such a thing, are male feminists, and fat girls. or male feminists who are in the eternal hoverhand friendzone with a fat girl to try and make them feel better about how fucking obese they are, they normally deflect and blame everything else but themselves for being fat fucks, including attacking beauty.
the takeaway of course from all this is a good life lesson, don't talk with fat people because they are nothing but miserable people and seek you spread nothing but more misery until everyone feels as shitty as them, don't hire fat people if you are in any form of authority.

>talk about video games
that's fine, normal if she's interested in it

>talk about the portrayal of women in video games with a woman
That's just completely weird, like discussing feminism with a woman

so is this game a meme or what
i checked it out the other day and the animations were fucking ME:A-tier if not worse somehow

It's a game with potential but it's gonna need a lot of post-release clean up.

If they cared about it, they would bring it up. But nobody outside of internet virgins gives a shit about this stuff.

His look is based on his voice actor

I didn't mind it as much when I realised it was still part of the intro despite having been playing for 3 hours already

Railroaded fights are total shit though, especially when there are 10 minute cutscenes on either side of them.

Why do they call him Hal?

I don't really see why everyone thinks Henry's ugly. He's not handsome, but I wouldn't call him ugly.

JESUS CHRIST BE PRAISED

>he has an incredibly strong brow ridge which indicates high amounts of test
>skull structure indicates test
Nice meme science

>not based slav
>just an ugly beady eyes anglo

This game is not based, it's anglo propaganda.
It's the same with the anglo obsession of WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIT in their movies.

>meme science
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1559906/

Eat a dick, anti-science faggot

>but steel sword is heavier than feathers

>here's your game mechanics bro

>nu-maleish
he is a beta virgin inbreed , not a numale
stop mixing the buzzwords faggot

this
he looks like a caveman

I want this game but I really don't want to play as this faggot, give me a character creator if your protag looks this bland you faggot devs

Oh I see, well then.

I'm in the keep you go to after Skalitz and I really want to get out and bury my parents some way other than jumping off the bridge like a fucking retard and running but I don't have any lockpicks to steal a guard uniform and I don't want to buy one pick for 18 damn gold, what should I do lads?

why do people keep comparing this game to other games that aren't even of the same genre or setting? That goes for both fallout and wolfenstein

He kinda looks like that Finnish meme guy.

sjws and Sup Forumstards fighting. just let them, it's funny

>based slav
>posting a finnish 2nd lt. who lead men into battle to kill slavs during ww2
what point are you trying to make?

>D&D 5e and Eclipse Phase aren't in competition because one's sci-fi!
Fucking retarded mindset m8

Nice.

The point is that sales figures don't mean shit when it comes to a game's quality, which is why he posted Fallout 4, which is a shit game.

>People are tired of PC cultures and will now support whoever's fighting against PC cultures by not giving a fuck.

lmoa people bought kingdom come because its an open world 'fantasy' game, not because theres no blacks in it. lmoaing at your confirmation bias.

Girls are weird. They WANT ugly characters in the game but they don't actually want to play them. They always play the pretty elven races but they'll freak out if the orc girl isn't as ugly as possible but then not play the orc girl when they make her ugly, only if they made the orc girl pretty would they have played her but they'll be angry while playing her.

he's unironically likeable

> I've never once heard one complain about that in the real world
Well, glad we can at least agree that videogame "journalists" aren't real people.

>henry is a nu-male
the fuck have you been smoking

he is a giant candyass and a tattle-tale.

t. soyfuckboi kikecuckshill
fuck off

shut up, that shit is fucking great

>Shiney and chrome, m'lord!

its all up to you though
if you're going to play him like a numale cuck he's going to be a cuck

or you could go full warmachine and just grind the combat

10 years in paint