Hahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Press F to spit on Ubisoft and Assassin's Creed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8s9D5KZeU10
youtube.com/watch?v=8s9D5KZeU10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

"inclusive gameplay" meaning whoever this is aimed at literally can't play the game otherwise?

Is that fucking real? I'm not a console pleb so I wouldn't know.

This can't be fucking real

>pandering to an audience that doesn't even buy your games
The absolute state of Ubisoft.

>"""inclusive gameplay"""
>gameplay
>inclusive
this shit is why Sup Forums won

Is this real or photoshopped?

I'm always the last to get stuff. What exactly is the problem?

reminder that some """""""people"""""" on Sup Forums still shilled for this shitty game, calling Assasin's Creed WE WUZ KANGS edition "good" and "a return to form" and "amazing"

I can't believe that Assassin's Creed is still going. Remember when it was just one mediocre game in the early 360/PS3 era? It's honestly amazing how anyone cares about such a boring series.

Peole who say 4 is good are just as dumb

Ubisoft is saying women were treated fairly and that their fight is unjustified

>nooo this game where i collect space relics to unlock the ancient alien vaults has a vase that isnt historically accurate how could this happen to meeee

that is disgusting, it's literal history revisionism

fuck me, I can't believe this.
Gamergate failed. Everything failed.

Do you seriously have to ask?

This tbqh fampai

Is this real?

gameplay refers to the tools and methods the player uses to interact and affect the game

changing history doesn't affect gameplay, just feelings

Good thing I pirated this shit.
Then again, it was boring as fuck and I haven't played it in a week anyways, may as well just delete it.

It's made by people like this. You decide.

>Gamergate

dude inclusion in videogames though
it's really important folks we gotta fight gamergate y'all
in 2018
we need to die on the hill that is gamergate in 2018
because it's totally hella mad relevant and i'm a petty bourge sack of pseudointellectual monkey shit & class treason wrapped up in an intersectional transperson pastiche
context is racist we need more black muslims in incan peru

look mom I posted it again

>women are so pathetic that when introduced to accurate history they break down and cry
HAHAHA FUCKING WEAK WHORES, Ubisoft was right all along, they were meant to serve us stronger men.

why do people care about assassin's creed

I didn't even play it but quality of the game doesn't fucking matter a bit here. Even if it was 10/10 otherwise, historical revisionism for sake of pushing your own agenda is fucking disgusting

bad post

libruls are the real racists!

t. newfag that wasn't around and doesn't know what gamergate was initially about.

Gamergate was an effort to stop getting politics involved in games.
Glad I could help you, newfriend.

This is fake.

>Make a historical gamemode
>Bend the history to make it in phase with your values
gg

post the real one then FAG

>Muh goobergate was the last hope for muh video gaems :'(

>implying

No it's not. Watch it here: youtu.be/8s9D5KZeU10

*bombs libya into 17th century*
nerds are the real fascists
imperialism is good when it's for gay rights in disobedient a-rab countries

wew lad

Insufferable faggots care about Assassin's Creed. And insufferable faggots make up the whole userbase of Reddit.

kill yourself, i started coming here in 2010

Gamergate was about that for all of 2 weeks, and then it turned into a complete shitfest
I partially blame moot nuking Sup Forums and freeing the shitposters from their containment board

Kaddafi was a commie
Good riddance

27:10

Go to 27:10

holy shit it's real

What the literal FUCK UBISOFT

Nobody knows what the fuck Gamergate was actually about because literally everyone thought it was something completely different, even on the same side.
That's why we don't talk about it

Atleast they're honest so some kid dosent fuck up on his history test.

Yes, everything needs to be about them. That's how self absorbed and up their own assess they. That's also why they are so offended by everything. They they everything a a personal attack.

>both genders

EXCUSE ME?

If GamerGate is your benchmark for age, then boy howdy are you in the wrong here.

A marcille is always fine regardless of the file name

>i started coming here in 2010

YOU are the problem.

cuckold

Assassin's Creed as a series isn't really historically accurate, so this isn't a big deal.

Women literally shouldn't be educated because they make decisions based on their feelings and ego rather than what would make life better.

Is this real?

elaborate dumb shitposter

rewrite history

I'm saying you're a fucking disgusting newfag and your ilk are the reason this site is so dogshit.

Then why is the MC male only?

? You play the coolest parts of the game as Aya who constantly reminds you that she don't need no man

I just wanted to see reviews that werent paid for with blowjobs from whore femdevs. I dont think thats too much to ask but apparently it is.

I decide that it's photoshopped, because AssCred never cared about historical accuracy. In fact they paraded the inaccuracies.

How the fuck do we fix civilization?

lol

hahahahaha

but seriously, why can't games or any media show how brutal history actually was anymore? it shows how far we've come. its the entire point of history

at 27 minutes by the way. thanks for the link user

Remember, these people are going to control education soon, including history and sociology aspects of it. They can feed later generations the most infuriating bullshit imaginable, and they will swallow it. And it will be mandatory if you would like to apply for any decent university.

As soon as you boot up the game there is an SJW disclaimer. This isn’t a surprise

Did you just assume their gender?

But is she the main character straight up start to finish or is she a side character?

If gender is so important why isnt she playable start to finish?

kill everyone, we've been too long without a good equalizing war.

its a man played by a woman in our time. also he has a sassy tough wife who dont need no man to assassinate people

You can't

Killing Gadaffi allowed every fucking shitskin from sub-saharan Africa to travel to Europe. He would have had them shot for trespassing, now they're here.

It's pretty scary to see history be rewritten in real time. I wonder if this is what Soviet Union felt like

>It's real

i actually really liked 1 at the time. i tried pushing myself to play 2 and couldnt get into it

> kill people for leaving the country
fucking BASED

What the fuck is with Sup Forums and attracting the biggest, non-vidya playing fags to ever grace the face of the Earth?

>attempt to pander
>game fails
>repeat

le aut rite is a reaction to this kind of thing being in the background
people are starting to recognize it as propaganda
expect a tidal wave of reactionary tweens in the near future

>historical revisions in a game that isn't even historical begin with matter

Fucking come on.

Time after it became so much more shit for the country. Now it stays the same in terms of information, but goes downhill in everything else.

and the left wing cultural marxist warriors march on to rewrite history to their taste

I love ancient Mediterranean stuff. I don't care about some barely noticeable inaccuracy on some pottery, but how is the accuracy in general? I watched some streams and it blew my mind, getting to run around an open world with gorgeous and meticulously detailed scenery and architecture

I haven't really played video games since xbox/ps2, and even then I didn't play many (grew up spending my money on anime shit instead). So this game looks absolutely amazing to me, it's one of the first ones I want to get when I eventually get myself a console

>photoshop image
>Sup Forums falls for it.

Ubisoft didn’t change history nor should you be taking up history lessons from them. They are a entertainment company, not a historical educational tool.

crispr designer babies and central planning

post the real image then FAGGOT

Timestamp?

There's no saving it. We need to pull it out by the roots.

Because lefties psychically can't deal with a reality other than their idealised hugbox, even when it's not even real.
And I'm not even trying to be Sup Forums since far rights are starting to have this problem more and more. That''s just how things are. And it's fucking retarded

>ubisoft forgetting the rhetoric about there being more than 2 genders

top kek

>let's make a videogame\movie about great historical achievements
>now let's turn it into fiction to add women

27:00

>claim the holocaust never happened
>get called a nazi
>pretend sexism and racism never happened in history for sensitive lefties
>brainlet image "WOW PROGRESSIVE DUUUUUUUH"

fucking kill me

none of them are even from that country. they're from all over africa and they pour through its unprotected borders. the only people who occasionally stop them are slavers who also have no one to stop them anymore

>an entire thread falls for another fake news story and gets mad at ghost
never gonna change, nu-Sup Forums

this child looks like he has legitimate AIDS

yeah I never got it why It was popular I gave it two tries and both just sucked. Some of the worst gameplay I have ever had the misfortune to play in an AAA game plus the story was just laughable simplistic
I just now realized that this franchise is only popular because the average gamer is a normy

>he learns history from companies who are trying to turn a profit instead of trying to educate people on historical events and characters
the setting in every AC game is nothing but window dressing you retard

They pretty much said it happened but they put a different version of history in the game - just like with those ayy lmao artifacts