When's the last time you had fun playing a video game?

When's the last time you had fun playing a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpY2jMsomo0
youtube.com/watch?v=_dOxcpM-d24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like right now, playing Bayonetta

FUCKING CAVE STORY

Just been chasing the dragon since then.

Two days ago with hollow knight but I am stuck with this faggot now

Yesterday grinding Warframe with my friend and before that wrecking dudes in Nuclear Throne.

Earlier today when I was playing Legacy of the Duelist. XYZs are fucking rad

Earlier when I was playing SCP Secret Lab with Sup Forums

Is that fun to play with Sup Forums

last night, reinstalling tf2 and playing on an active community server.

Last week when I played Mankind Divided.

Right now with Radiant Historia

Couple weeks ago with Rabi-Ribi.

idk maybe when Heroes of the Storm came out. It was fun and refreshing at the time. Now even climbing to Masters isn't fun. Feels more like a chore.

last night playing a middle eastern scenario with the days of sadat mods in civ 5

all of these games are shit though like holy fuck Sup Forums

When I played Danganronpa V3 earlier this year. Actualy scratch that, I went and did a raid in Pokemon Go just this Sunday with my brother. Had a lot of fun with that too.

Today
Splatoon 2
Disgaea 5

@407455136
>Give me (You)s
No, you whore

Earlier, playing Fire Emblem Warriors.

>All of your games suck but Civ 5 is good
You're a faggot, just fyi.

Few days back. I decided to sit down and play Melee again. Deleted my data and unlocked everything over the next day. Amazingly fucking fun.

>implying i didn't disable those with CSS years ago after the reddit invasion
i just want you to know your taste in games is fuckin trash

picked up Goblin Commander the other day since it runs great on 360, shit holds up. Someone should revive this

Zelda MM3D yesterday and today

>I just want to bait and shitpost
Ok nerd

Playing through it again before star allies

Last night. Playing Civ V with friends.

Yesterday, playing KC:D.

>i don't like people having different opinions so i'll call it bait and shitposting
go away post-habbo immigrant newfag

Pic related, it improves on everything in the first aside from slightly too easy
Tempted to replay with the new 1st person mode update

Yesterday when I finished bloodborne. Before that it was like 3 days ago when I finished persona 5. Right now I moved on to horizon and I don't feel like it's an awful game but I'm just not having as much fun.

To be fair though it's probably not a good idea to expect most games to live up to persona 5 and bloodborne.

>I just want to have my opinion ignored
Should have said that. The problem here is you think that I care that YOU call my taste shit, faggot. I don't.

Persona 5 is pretty shit unless you are a weeb

@407455285
@407455527
>Everything except what I play is garbage
You really are a faggot. And I think it's hilarious how desperately you responded.

Just last night, fought my first Kirin in MHW, killed it with a GS too.

My fingers were numb, it was a hellua fun.

I was playing FH3 yesterday and going for 3 star drift zones

I want that dragon to sit on my face pls

I'll be sure to remember the opinion of angry Sup Forums shitposters the next time I'm having fun.

I don't go on any server but Sup Forums ones.
I went on a non-Sup Forums server only once and got cancer fby how awful everyone was at the game and trying to be funny

>lgbt
Ugh, racist and sexist much?
No, seriously, that shit is like 12 fucking letters long now.

Fire emblem echoes

>game has lgbt characters

last Sunday playing MHW

>Posts his shitty games
>WHY DO YOU POST THAT MY GAMES ARE SHITTY
Don't you want to join by saying your taste is the only correct one too so you can be ignored?

Today with Ocarina of Time

Bayonetta for Switch

Right now, playing portal bridge building and world of goo

im still deeply in love with games and enjoy them every time I play them.
I'd still choose them over my gf if i had to

Ape Escape 2 yesterday.

Fucking normies get out

Divinity 2 a couple of hours ago

Wish this was on pc

i've broken up with girls in favor of video games and IM the normie?

20 minutes ago while replaying Deus Ex. Before that I finished Dark Messiah of Might & Magic and had fun with that too and last month I was playing Satellite Reign wich was pretty fun as well.

You have a gf and you are probably a wage salve or have finished school or you are still in school and can socialize.
So yes you are a fucking normie. I bet you even shower everyday too, GET OUT

Played Parasite Eve this week and enjoyed it quite a bit.

OP asked a question, I answered it.

Are you lurking around for the sole purpose of being angry when you see someone else having fun so you can jump right away and reply "well, in fact, that game is shit"? That's petty as fuck. That's is why you got the reply you got, because you are acting like a clown, not because your tastes are different. It's convenient you'd automatically assume it's the latter though, it's easier to use as escapism.

Well if you don't want your fucking taste to be criticized then please return to hugboxes like tumblr or reddit.
Not every opinion is bait or shitposting, people only say that to convince themselves that nobody can dislike shit they like and voie their opinions and it seems that you need a hugbox. So just leave.

Probably with DRV3 in October.

only smart person here

yesterday with Monster Hunter World

good game

Yesterday, Wipeout Omega Collection.

Crysis 2 is a lot more fun than I remember

Baiter got btfo

Sup Forums is not your hug box, call things shit expect to get shitted on in return

I finished Nier Automata last week and it was pretty fun. Time before that was Breath of the Wild. Time before that was Undertale. I don't remember the time before that.

He got shitted on and he was the one that bitched about it like he shouldn't be touched then you are the one saying I am the one that wants a hugbox.
Kill self.

Bought a copy of breath of fire 3 at the weekend. That's been fun.

cry more bitch, no one is gonna coddle you here

Ok faggot fuck you too and die in an acid pool.

Celeste
Right now it's Kingdom Come: Deliverance, but that's having fun, not had fun

Civ 5 is shit though and no mods and xpacs can save it.

When Rain World finally clicks, its great!
youtube.com/watch?v=JpY2jMsomo0
youtube.com/watch?v=_dOxcpM-d24

dragon cunny>vidya

Prey (2017)
I really like exploring and shit and I found the mimics to create this constant unease towards normal objects.

>there are people out there with good enough taste to enjoy nier, but simultaneously garbage enough taste to enjoy breath of the wild and furrytale

>best civ game is shit
if you are going to troll then at least make an effort to make it not 100% obvious

>Nier: Automata
>Most enemies and bosses are damage sponges and have too obvious telegraphs to pose any threat
>Difficulty fails to scale well by just lazily inflating stats on enemies

Today

this guy was a pain in the ass i have no idea how i beat him

I only have fun with games I have low hopes for. All the games I get "hyped" are usually underwhelming once I start playing and I drop it in the middle and never finish.

I bought Until Dawn with really low expectations and ended up really enjoying it.

Star wars battlefront 2, the real one

I started playing v38 of Caveman2Cosmos early noon today and only stopped because of hunger bangs around dinner time because I hadn't eaten anything between waking up and starting to play. Ultra-detailed autismods are my guilty pleasure.

I'm playing through Dark Souls for my first time and I keep getting really pissed off and annoyed, yet every time I end a session I actually found I had fun. What an amazing game.

Door Kickers co-op, except for the fucking hostage levels. Those are not fun at all.

A few days ago, playing Subnautica. I'm thinking I'm having an addiction to ESO so giving it a rest until they've released the Psijic order and Sload stuff.

two years late but undertale

Dude, earlier I was balls deep in my golden retriever while playing Mario Kart on switch because my girlfriend didn’t want to do a quickly before she left, and I’m the normal one? Fuck this board

>went back to Burnout 3 today after hearing they're remastering Paradise
>tfw it's still great

You are saying your bitch is bestiality thot? too hard to believe now.

>Burnout 3 remaster never ever

PUBG desu

Are you kidding me? You have no idea how much work it took for me to get to this point. Took almost a year to get him to let me put anything fully up his ass. Even now he still likes to wander so I have to distract him but putting peanut butter on a plate and setting it down in front of him

that user is the original user you replied to (me)
he just really wishes he was

No I was saying that if your thot knows that you fuck your dog. Does she or not?

isn't**
fuck

Wait who are you?
You are the user with gf or not? I am confused now.

If my girlfriend knew I was slamming my dog in the ass whenever she doesn’t fuck me, she would never fuck me again What are you talking about user

Oh ok then you are a fucking cuck.

Yesterday. I bought Slime Rancher from the Steam sale. I also regularly enjoy Warframe, thus showing I truly have shit taste.

So you are really a normie that should get out. Ok, GET OUT.