Remember me?

Remember me?

Other urls found in this thread:

hexus.net/gaming/news/industry/50497-nintendo-wii-u-successful-original-wii/
uk.ign.com/articles/2013/01/11/how-successful-was-the-wii-u-launch
theverge.com/2012/11/26/3693408/wii-u-sales-surpass-400000-in-launch-week-nintendo-says-console-sold
eurogamer.net/articles/2012-12-11-wii-u-sells-307-471-consoles-in-japan-launch-week-report
gamasutra.com/view/news/183276/The_Wii_U_launch_by_the_numbers.php
mii-gamer.com/2013/03/26/wii-u-launch-window-is-over-how-well-did-the-wii-u-go/
gamesradar.com/upcoming-nintendo-switch-games/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah, I still play you from time to time

sometimes...

Bought it just for smash and xenoblade chronicles x

I got my worth out of it

I can't, it is literally sold out everywhere. Nintendo must be doing really well since this console is flying off the shelves.

Thank god, that I didn't buy one for Bayonetta 2.

Of course, I love my WiiU

I just want a port XCX for god's sake so i can plug it off

I still think it's an underrated gem especially when hacked

I'm still mad that nintendo ditched isometric gaming when there was so much untapped potential with this thing

I still play mine every day. Don't you, fellow Anonymous?

Why do you want a port? To do super bosses with people?

Between the Wii U and 3DS I have a wonderfully complete library of Nintendo games, with the exception of GameCube titles
Feels good

It's basically the ultimate nintendo console when hacked so yes

But Wii U can play gamecube games if you hack it

I played plenty of games on the system, softmodded it for the superior version of BOTW and emulated GC off of it with my bros. Got my money's worth out of it, greatest disappointment on the system is Mario Maker, I'm still mad.
>No slopes, colored Yoshi, Chargin Chucks, or other Mario staples and design elements that are missing
>My absolute best levels got cleared from the server and barred from reupload because they were too hard and didn't get enough stars

>My absolute best levels got cleared from the server and barred from reupload because they were too hard and didn't get enough stars
that sounds like bullshit, are you sure they weren't removed for other reasons like containing massive cocks made out of bricks?

No, I tried to make the best of my levels based around pure platforming with as few gimmicks and dumb kaizo shit as possible, like a real Mario level. That includes no meme shit like giant block cocks, probably my best-designed level was an airship, but sometime into the lifespan of the game Nintendo decided too many levels were being uploaded for the server to support so they stated they were gonna implement a system that would cull levels without a significant amount of stars. My levels had abysmally low completion rates and tons of deaths on them (even at locations I never intended the player to die, the average Mario Maker player was apparently really bad) and so I never accrued enough stars from people for the system to deem my levels valuable enough to keep. You weren't around for that whole implementation? Lots of people on here were mad about their levels getting wiped iirc

"asymetric"

>tfw the Wii U was so bad, a idolshit game was actually its best RPG

Haven't hacked you yet because I'm a brainlet and don't want to accidentally fuck you up

I don't recall maps ever getting auto-deleted completely due to lack of stars and clear rates, and I had the game practically since launch and lurked most threads. Sucks though, I guess. I even still have some stages that have like 2 stars
what is the purpose of this post?

Wii U was underrated, it had some amazing games and concepts. If they didn't play it safe with 3D World making it akin to a Galaxy mixed sandbox and didn't have terrible kid marketing it could've done better. If Nintendo stopped pushing shit back and stuck to its due dates it could've been better. There was so much untapped potential now it's a hipster console

same, though I don't have too much reason to hack it either since I got a pc for emulation and am only missing around 3 wii u titles anyway

I was actually planning on getting one of these to play all the Wii games I missed as well as a few Wii U games. But nowadays they're all disappearing like hotcakes.

Isometric gaming, care to join me?

Thanks Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate to keep this console a big time before selling it.

I agreed with the first two, and corrected the last user. I failed to edit it correctly, sorry.
Why is there smoke coming out of your Wii U, user?
Yeah...

Reminder that Nintendo has now pulled this pre-order SOLD OUT scam twice.

First three*

It’s my Devil’s Third machine.

how is selling out of product a scam?

Underproducing to create a false image of a product selling well.

Smash is still my go to game for when I'm played out on my PS4 multiplats

but there is no false image, you can lookup the sales numbers as they're legally obliged to disclose those to the public. It's just lost profits for them.

Reminder that you became flustered over this TWICE

And those figures said Wii U sold terribly, yet magically was "sold out". It wasn't. It was just fake news by outlets. Nintendo fabricated the entire scene.

the wii u actually sold well at launch. Legally, they're not allowed to lie about having unsold/excess inventory

Yeah, I literally just stopped playing some XCX

Retard

Yes, I was watching Shindlers List on you last night.

I've played my Wii U more than my PS4, desu.

It actually didn't sell well. It sold horribly.

Retard.

You're a Taiko machine, and you only have 3 games.

Fucking retard

>at launch

Retard.

WiiU was a disaster even at launch. It's a piece of shit console that no one reviewed positively.

Retard

Picked one up for $60 the other week, god-tier machine for Netflix and Amazon

>tfw can take a show with me into the bedroom to watch in bed

hexus.net/gaming/news/industry/50497-nintendo-wii-u-successful-original-wii/

Retard.

Literally proves nothing.

that other user's right, you really are a retard. I posted evidence, and you ignore it without posting any counter evidence in response.

>$60
how

>hexus??
No, that user is actually correct. That isn't evidence. You're really the only retard.

at least it's an actual source, unlike what you're provided. Here, have some more.
uk.ign.com/articles/2013/01/11/how-successful-was-the-wii-u-launch
theverge.com/2012/11/26/3693408/wii-u-sales-surpass-400000-in-launch-week-nintendo-says-console-sold
eurogamer.net/articles/2012-12-11-wii-u-sells-307-471-consoles-in-japan-launch-week-report
gamasutra.com/view/news/183276/The_Wii_U_launch_by_the_numbers.php
mii-gamer.com/2013/03/26/wii-u-launch-window-is-over-how-well-did-the-wii-u-go/
as you can see, it did fine at launch.

>how

Ebay my nigga

Stay BTFO retard

Played some Winter Olympics on it today, curling event is great.

It did horribly at launch because it failed to sell after it. Your gymnastics are truly something only a retard would come up with.

Retard.

>Scribblenauts
No wonder it never got played with.

>It did horribly at launch because it failed to sell after launch
brainlet

YOU JUST GOT BTFO HARD

>In 10 years the Wii U will be in the same position the Dreamcast is now. Everyone will be singing its praises, fawning over how underrated it is, and paying absurd prices for games like Tropical Freeze and Bayonetta 2

Stay BTFO retard

For how long do you think the console itself holds? All digital and with backups, I bought a bunch of controllers for the long future, I'm only worried about my gamepad's battery, which is fine at the moment.

>and paying absurd prices for games like Tropical Freeze and Bayonetta 2

Except it's all getting ported to Switch

Prices of some of some Wii U games brand new sealed cost a fortune now.

Those have Switch ports, though. I think games like Pikmin 3 have a much higher chance of becoming expensive in the future since it's not likely to get ported due to heavy Gamepad use. Games being downloadable probably will have an effect on future prices as well.

Nintendo quietly released a higher-capacity Gamepad battery but I think it could only be ordered online. If you play unplugged a lot you might want to try finding one of those, IIRC they add almost double battery life.

BTFO retard just keeps giving (You)'s

That was the case even when the Wii U was current, Nintendo is notorious for having very staggered print runs.

thanks for delivering the best smash multiplayer experience

>tfw the Switch is literally turning out to be WiiU2
Where are the GAMES nintendo?
>bbut there is Doom 3 port and SKYRIM!
WHERE ARE THE GAMES?

I SWEAR TO GOT REGGIE IF YOU BAMBOOZLED ME TWICE.

(You) are a retard

gamesradar.com/upcoming-nintendo-switch-games/

BTFO
T
F
O
Here, a pity (You) for trying so hard despite not even being relevant to any discussion.

>The first page is fucking nothing
Mario Tennis, Yay!
Everything else is ports.

Bamboozled, again. FUCK YOU REGGIE.

This.So far it seems that they take advantage of the wii u's failure and port every great and underrated game the system had,only adding 1 new feature,and BOOM,lotsa money

They don't sell those batteries where I live, I'm gonna look to importing though.

Yes, you are the only nintendo console, excluding the virtual boy, that i did not buy.
That's noteworthy of how much of a pile of shit you must be.

So total score:
Pokemon Switch
Bayo 3
And probably terrible based on the last 2 Metroid games: Prime 4

Everything else is just a port most of old games. Pokemon is the only thing worthwhile on the horizon.
Thanks again Miyomoto and Reggie- I'm so glad I purchased a fucking meme machine.

HOMREBREW WHEN?

>buys Nintendo machine
>is sad there's Nintendo release schedules

The indie games are pretty good 2bh

How much can I get for my TPHD if it's not sealed but has the box in near-perfect condition with unopened Wolf Link amiibo?

Yeah that's the console with the best action game ever made on it.

go to ebay, search for what you want to know the price of, in the sidebar limit your search to "sold" listings
congratulations, now you too have the training necessary to use the exact same resources as everyone else when you ask how much you can get for all the garbage you've hoarded over the years

too much work you will tell me the market price NOW or I'll hack you

I could probably give you about $3.50 for it and that's being generous.

gosh darn loch ness monster!! upboated, have a happy cake day! EDIT: thanks fo rthe gold!

Yeah, I play you more than I play my Switch.

i love how Dragon Ball Super ending and the Nintendo Switch reveal created a chain reaction of people coming out of the woodworks admitting how garbage the series and console was after years being in defense of it against stuff like GT, the video game spinoffs, its competitors, and the predecessors