This dude is actually one of the biggest fucking faggots I've ever encountered in any video game

This dude is actually one of the biggest fucking faggots I've ever encountered in any video game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sik2J2ZYZgg
youtube.com/watch?v=nixfwP-ZSGs
youtube.com/watch?v=hd5rWj_HeDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This seems really edgy out of context. Or is it also edgy in context?

yeah he's a real prick

Is there any of Shadow Man getting his shit kicked in? I don't like that nigger either

Oh fuck lmao thanks user

>trying to make Top Spin cool

I forget how fucking dark that comic gets.

>needleman
>not this piece of shit

Megaman 3 would have been great without those fucks

Yeah, fuck Needle Man and his erratic pattern.

Slash Man is almost as worse. Hope you enjoy praying for the RNG God to not fuck you over with the slime-eggs.

I still cling to Megaman 4 as the best NES Megaman for new players just because it's the first one that doesn't have some glaring design flaw or "oh come the fuck on" moment.

>MM1
>primitive and unforgiving
>MM2
>Quickman lasers, Heatman blocks, fucking Buebeam Trap, entire game is trivialized by Metal Blade
>MM3
>Doc Robots, poorly-playtested Doc Robot stages, pathetic Wily castle

4 had its flaws, and it still didn't shake off the trend of bosses that are immune to the buster, but it also didn't have any particularly bullshit moments.

Needleman can be very problematic with only the buster
Letting the boomerangs hit you instead of touching Doc Quickman worked sometimes, but Woodman is still much worse.

Oh fuck those things.

Wasn't Woodman weak to Needle? I don't remember him being partially hard, he was just kind of a DPS race like Fireman. Killing him buster-only is probably a bitch and a half, though.

>Needleman can be very problematic with only the buster

I can't believe I'm sharing the same imageboard with people who didn't beat every Robot Master using the buster only.

Doc Woodman with the buster should be abusing Rush Jet if you want to avoid the bigger and stronger Leaf Shield but still getting hit by the falling leaves.

He's not a bad guy, he's just designed that way. No matter what he tries he can’t help but hurt those close to him.
Killing him is the only way out.

He was also rejected from the pointy hands club too. Needle lived a hard life.

>He's not a bad guy, he's just designed that way

Is the best, yeah. My favourite is 3, but 4 is the best one.

>Slash Man is almost as worse.
It doesn't help that the charged buster in 7 was so weak either.

I agree with you user. For me, the best entry point in the classic are the last 3 Megaman on NES. Can’t decide on which though

>screaming continues endlessly

Taking no damage on their fight is impossible

This. Especially Doc Woodman

>you need your dog and the weapons stolen from my brothers!
Sad but true.

theres a reason needle man is taken on last in the order
dude's health gauge is a fucking reservoir

you fucking sack of shit user

He was the first robot master I beat in the game on my first playthrough...

welp looks like you were a pretty skilled player
can't argue with the lack of linearity

HOW CAN I

TURN OFF THIS HATRED

THAT FILLS MY EYES?

just...
damn.
even rush hates it.

YOU CAN'T SHUT DOWN WHERE YOUR PATH LIES

That piece of shit did nothing wrong.

Megaman had some dark moments, but it was pretty lighthearted a lot of the time.

It really had no business being as good as it was.

WHEN CAN I STOP BEING BAD?

I find it interesting that Needle Man, when given the chance to rid himself of Dr Wily, chooses to get shut down instead. I thought he would have taken the chance.

I can depend on your playstyle. Needle Man is a very reactive boss, if you don't spam the shoot button you can figure out what his pattern is

>top man, the backseat gamer

I wouldn’t say I’m a skilled player at Megaman but for some reason, his patern was easier to memorize for me than the other bosses.
As you said maybe it’s just me

top man? more like top kek

spark man was too pure for this world

He'd just be going from being Wily's tool to being someone else's. A better deal, but still not what he wants.

>Needle Man isn't a one-hit kill on contact

What are your honest thoughts on Megaman 11?
I really can't trust modern Capcom.

I hope flashman kills that smug little asshole.

Nah the hairlet Flash man got defeated by silver with his massive hair.

I hope it will be good but I expect nothing
It looks like the team they have working on it really "gets" megaman and is doing their best, but even that can't stop upper management from ruining everything.

i have a little bit of resentment for it
it pretty much renders the entire MN9 series moot
the latter had a fantastic concept but without inti to fuel it like they did mighty gunvolt burst i fear the IP will just fade

but in regards to megaman's series its got a rather optimistic presentation to it

I don't trust Capcom either, but the game seems small enough that upper Capcom might not actively try to screw it, and at the very least I'm sure it will be competent, much more so than MN9.

Looks okay, hope it's actually good

You can stop now.

All he wanted was to be with his brothers.

I don't trust Capcom either however I do trust these developers. They seem to know what makes Mega Man tick.

So even if Capcom on the corporate side of things decides to add their Jewish fuckery to the game, at least the game itself has a chance of being good.

>Jewish fuckery
how would they put that in a single-player platformer? DLC weapons? extra levels? i wouldn't see any problem with that
if you're going off their past flubs with fighting games, those are a whole different beast, needless to say

I mean they already had DLC in 9 and 10 so it's not like it's unprecedented (I also think the DLC content in 10 was very much worth the price it was great DLC). But I guess they could make it worse by having DLC like the Mega Man X mobile port where you can pay to unlock all the sub-tanks and armor. Stuff like that.

I'm expecting a mediocre Megaman game sold for 50 dollars so it bombs and we go back to being fucking dead.

you mean you couldn't unlock them through normal gameplay?
if you could pay for them and get them right off the bat that'd be pretty worth the price, at least for people who want an easier time with the game

but as for me i do hope we get DLC weapons if any DLC at all; ive been playing a lot of axiom verge recently and that's got some pretty rad ideas for guns

I never quite got Sonic's reaction to Strike Man?
Was he flabbergasted because Strike Man missed at point-blank range? Because he hit his own ally? Or because of his silly design and concept?

Nah, it was just an option for people who wanted to breeze through the game but it's still stupid. Half the point of MMX is finding all these items to make X stronger and you're giving people the option to make that entire part of the experience moot.

But yeah, I hope we get DLC weapons too. Getting the Mega Man Killer weapons in 10 was really neat. Also I'd pay $100 for Playable Roll DLC if I had to. Please make her playable Capcom.

id say thats a decent "new game plus" option but to each their own
either way im excited that the x collections are confirmed for release early summer (confirmed by rating, in case you're wondering) although less so since iirc MMX3 is the PSX version

>since iirc MMX3 is the PSX version
I don't think they confirmed that yet. But honestly, they should just include both versions.

Hope the X collection has Command Mission. That'd be something I'd enjoy playing on Switch, especially since XC2 has me craving RPG's again.

4 is definitely the hardest of the 6. hell, even 1 is not as tricky, since it's a lot shorter.

yano speaking of ride armor i do hope if we ever get another X game that it's gonna give us the level of variety kirby has with his mech
different attacks and whatnot sure but also some extra mobility options as well for puzzle solving and variety's sake

What were the hardest parts in 4? I think only Brightman and maybe Ringman.

why does megaman music sound so goddamn better coming from the genesis soundfont
youtube.com/watch?v=Sik2J2ZYZgg
youtube.com/watch?v=nixfwP-ZSGs

Solar Man's still boring desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=hd5rWj_HeDs

The GOAT of Mega Man Genesis remixes

I take it you havent met his .EXE equivalent from Megaman Network Transmission on Gamecube?
Well, imagine normal Needleman but ten times harder, even faster, and stronger, and youre playing as an extremely slow, weak megaman.
Seriously Network Transmission has to have some of the hardest bosses in the entirety of the Megaman Universe, across all spinoffs.

This guy looks like a cryptoid version of Needle Man. Spooky.

>Well, imagine normal Needleman but ten times harder, even faster, and stronger, and youre playing as an extremely slow, weak megaman.

If you're doing a buster-only run, maybe.
Otherwise, Invis and Fire-Type chips trivialize him completely.

The only difficult boss in Network Transmission is Gutsman. git gud

>but it also didn't have any particularly bullshit moments.
All of Pharaoh Man's stage fucking sucked.
Brightmans was really annoying too

4 has its cheap moments but I don’t recall it being hard overall.

I dont trust them either but I think the whole reason theyre doing a new classic series game and not something like an X game is because they know the classic series formula is the one thats the hardest to fuck up because its very simple at its core.
So i think itll probably be like 9 and 10 were, not as great as the original NES ones but still pretty fun

>Wily 2 boss
What an annoying thing

Depending on the order you do the bosses, the only Fire chips youre likely to have up to this point came from Fireman's stage. Since it's the first stage and most people were probably caught off guard at how surprisingly difficult MMNT is (especially Fireman himself) you likely arent going to have a lot of good Fire chips when you fight NeedleMan, maybe a few heatshots, or a firesword from Higsby's (FireArm or FireMan's chip if you were REALLY lucky but on a first playthrough thats very unlikely)
Invis only is useful on him if you have a lot of invis chips because the effect doesnt last long enough. Plus, Invis chips are too hard to farm because Spooky viruses move too much and chips from viruses have a lower and lower chance to appear the longer the virus appears on screen (to simulate busting level from the gba games).
So realistically, unless you knew all this ahead of time, or you looked up a guide, you wouldve had no way to know that.

9 and 10 don't have the slide and charge so you just feel weak and slow, megaman rock force is light years better

>not using the glitch where you can stand inside its body without taking damage

He comes back though.

There was a glitch?

archie megaman was a gift, shame its discontinued

Why is Snake picking on Bubble?

Because Snakeman's a dicksucker

He looks like a frog, and Snake Man is kind of obnoxiously friendly around Frog-robots

he's just like that

I loved how the archie writers actually new obscure megaman lore and put it in the stories.

Knew* fug

Didnt we have confirmation way back as a matter of fact that they came here or to Sup Forums?

*blocks the perfect Mega Man game*

They did nothing wrong

They said it wouldn't be full price. I'm expecting $10 worth of content sold for $30.

It's not so much a problem with them, as it is a problem with the game fucking lagging to near-unplayability when you enter that room. You have to kill 2-3 of them and/or take out a number of walls before the game's framerate returns to normal.

Not even being contrarian, Mega Man 2 is actually quite mediocre for Mega Man standards and is only remembered fondly because of its presentation.

>Garbage fucking weapons, not just functionally but design-wise. Crash Bombs only explode on walls, Bubble Lead doesn't hit fucking anything, Atomic Fire drains too damn quickly, Air Shooter has awkward trajectory, Flash Stopper can't be stopped, Leaf Shield doesn't block shots and flies off when you move, and Metal Blade is blatantly overpowered. Only Quick Boomerang is good.
>Stages aren't THAT impressive, robot master stages are average quality but Wily Stages are pretty bad except for the first one.
>Robot Master AI really suffers due to Mega Man 2's lack of slide. Take Air Man for example, his fight would be perfect with a slide but since it's not there, it becomes a mindless DPS race where you damage-boost through impossible-to-dodge patterns. Quick Man is just terrible either way. Other than that, the bosses generally aren't difficult and can be defeated by just shooting frequently.
>Level design also suffers because of a lack of slide, they could have been much more creative if slides existed.
>A few minor things that make it clear that MM2 generally isn't polished, like the ladder-climbing section in Crash Man where the birds are guaranteed to hit you if you don't have the correct weapon, or the annoying vanishing block section in Heat Man's stage. Heat Man's theme could also use a bit of work, it's just a 26 second loop and doesn't sound particularly pleasing. Bubble Man's background could have been less ugly and the water more lively. Flash Man's stage is inexplicably slippery, which makes no sense. Metal Man's background is fucking boring etc.

I would consider MM4 to be a much better game, MM3 as well even though it is a rushed game

Agreed, except I actually do really like the Quick Man boss battle. It's intense, though I will say the Flash Stopper makes it better because you only have to get him down to half health. Otherwise he'd just be in a league of his own difficulty-wise compared to the other robot masters.

Sometimes I’m surprised that MM3
and MMX didn’t suffer the same fate that 2 did with all the hype backlash and the fanbase turning its back on the game. I blame the critics for this

I find Quick Man tends to do stupid shit like getting stuck running into the elevated platforms too much to be considered difficult. Granted its mostly luck if that happens but it happens enough for me anyway to not worry about having Flash Stopper anyway.

Yeah, a couple of the writers from Mega Man and Sonic, including Ian Flynn himself, showed up on several occasions during THE RIDE in both it's Sup Forums and Sup Forums incarnations. They also got into trouble after media outlets got word of it and started publishing "Unofficial Sup Forums Interview" stories. After which they kept their visits low-key.

>Flash Stopper
>against Quick Man
Flash Stopper was Bright Man's weapon. Bright Man wasn't in Mega Man 2. You may be thinking of Time Stop, which was Flash Man's weapon.