what's the verdict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UPodveNJVLM
youtube.com/watch?v=b4lesuUyN7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOTY 2013

Poke through a fence simulator

3/10 game, 5/10 in mulitplayer

Considering that this seems to be the only thread alive about this game, its safe to assume that its shit.

I sure do love looking at a barren desert filled with thick fog for several hours. The limited draw distance never gets old.

Its good

Metal Gear Rising revengence was drastically different for a genre nobody wanted but managed to still be a good game

This is just a garbage game for a genre nobody wanted but Konami thought would be a good cash grab
The different weapons don’t mean shit

I absolutely love it, haven't seen any valid criticisms besides microtransactions and even then they don't really impact the game at all except for maybe exploration teams but you'd only need more than one about 40+ hours in and by then you'd have enough coins for it.
>t. retard who saw someone play the first half hour and assumed the entire game is like that
>I hate dark souls all you get in the game is a broken short sword and there's no way to dodge attacks :((((((
Kojidrones made it bomb
Funny considering there's more attention to detail in the environment in mg:s than MGSV but I don't see anyone complaining about that. The fog is a great mechanic since it also stops people just following an arrow on their radar to get where they want to and you actually have to LOOK with your EYES to see where to go
MG:S is a drastically different game for a genre nobody wanted and manages to be a good game.

>MGSV was 5 years ago

I'm very much enjoying it, though I don't give 2 fucks about kojima or the plot, its a fun survival game. Every review I've seen is written by an angry fanboy who didn't play past the first few hours. The singleplayer is basically a 20 hour tutorial for the multiplayer anyway.
Much of my enjoyment comes simply from fox engine being a joy to play no matter what the game.

Leave mgsv alone

the annoucement of ground zeroes project was in 2012 user

Worst MGS game ever released, makes me really sad that people defend it.

Good unless you're a kojimacuck

Christ. I still remember the massive shitstorm that Kiefer's "Kept you waiting huh" caused like it was yesterday.

it's a meme game that was taylor-made for reddit

Boring. If you played any other zombie, craftan, Buildan game, you pretty much played this game already.

If you REALLY liked MGS V's gameplay, you might enjoy it, but I don't get why they focus more in melee combat when is sucks with the MGS V combat mechanics.

>Literally deflections and strawmans

Nobody respond to this shill seriously

>project ogre rumors

Its pure garbage.

It's a good game, but not a good Metal Gear game.

Stop shilling your shitty channel.

lol there's no footage in this video from more than 2 hours into the game and he completely ignored any items besides the starting weapon and never bothered to get food or drink that you should have basically limitless supplies of within the first 3 hours and complains that his screen is blurry and combat is tedious. What a fucking retard.

We're talking about Metal Gear Survive, not MGSV mate

A solid game with the usual modern day transactions.

Everything I have seen of the gameplay looked decent. It's probably one of those games that never had a chance to begin with because of the circumstances around its release.

>youtube.com/watch?v=UPodveNJVLM
>What's up gamerz

The Sup Forumserdict:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4lesuUyN7g

KOJIMA DRONES BTFO

7/10 Story feels short but gameplay is engaging also this game have one of the most precise and easy crafting system out there I like it a lot.
>62 hours of playing

Actual BTFO

You’re face to face with man who has no taste.
Shame on you user.

I don't care lol
This is Okapi say something nice about him.

I played with you yesterday, hi senpai

No wonder the game turns out so shit when Konami employees are busy shitposting on Sup Forums

It’s horrible, boring and tedious. I understand muh survival but when looting something takes more than a minute of waiting for the ‘loot bar’ to fill when there is literally 0 danger in 99.9% of all time this shit reeks of ‘investors’ being behind game design with their retarded and clueless ideas instead of competent desighners. Also for a very underused fox engine with same copy paste animations.

Really? :3
Weeb nameplate too?

>those items
Stop buying coins you dumb fuck.

WTF? You get those items playing co-op not buying them.
The coins are useless. This game is not P2W.

I don't have a weeb nameplate unlocked yet I don't think, I was just using the MSF one, what's your steam senpai I'll add you

>buying coins
uhhh... user?

It's good but you'll never have a real discussion about it because self appointed, Jim Sterlinesque industry justice warriors think they know everything about it after watching a video of the first two hours and reading a bunch of deliberately deceptive articles.

That's kawaii as fuck m8

If you're going to use the bandana, put on the highest defense helmet you have, the bandana will take priority over it and your appearance won't change, right now you have an empty slot that could be used to give you more protection without changing the way you look.

The game is amazing, so much of my favourite bits of other games rolled into one it manages to scratch my MGSV, Half Life, Fallout, Silent Hill and Diablo itch all at once, just incredible.

You can't skip gameplay though so a bunch of reviewers got flustered and quit early

>crafting system
>zombies
>reward loot boxes
>co-op
Why some people like this shit?

it's fun

I'm shy.
Never thought it. Thanks lol

Ripoff and shameless cashgrab but at least it's not a pachinko machine.

There are far more bad and annoying things about the game's design than there are good things but the game IS playable and you might even have fun playing it.

The game should have been free or $10 at most though. There's very little content and they still charge you large amounts of money for stupid things.

Because it's fun.

>this is so stupid m8, anyone that suffered from the shit show after the beginning knows it's good
>it's retarded to hate something just because your favorite Youtuber told you so
And it's also pretty stupid to think something isn't shit just because some literal who Eurocuck thinks he's being "open-minded and analytical," when he's clearly just cheeky and contrarian.

None of the people that majorly dislike this shit do it for anyone of those faggots (Dunkey, Jim), they do so because Kojima isn't involved, because they think MGSV is the best game in the series, and because they think it's beyond scummy of Konami to shit out a cash-grab, inb4 "oh but it is its own kind of game" when anyone with more than a single digit IQ knows it is just an amalgamation of shit kept together under a flimsy Metal Gear setting.

I'm not playing it because I've been dissatisfied with the series after playing 4. I didn't care for PW, neither did I care much for TPP. Ground Zeroes had me more excited for the TPP than it had any right, and it probably was because that game sticks to what works for MGS; a base with many nooks and crannies with great enemy position, and a veritable playground for fucking around with the NPCs. And it certainly helped that it's got the most fucked up shit that happens in the series relating to war crimes, something V just doesn't address despite all the advertisement. Metal Gear was never Big Boss' story, and it certainly isn't about fucking killing zombies, regardless of whether or not Kojima is involved.

>hurr muh libruls

stick to your containment board, thanks

You think I'm some Sup Forumsfag just because I typed "Eurocuck"?
The attention span of Survivefags, everyone.

Just your polemic in general

>Kojidrones made it bomb
LMAO. THEY DIDN'T BUY THE GAME. HOW DARE THEY. THEY MUST BUY MY GEIMUUUUUU.

cancer

>Nobody buying it
>Nobody playing it
>70% favourable on a game that only people who actually knew they liked it bought it
>Always online
>$10 dollars per extra save slots
Its shit

keep telling yourself that

That doesn't excuse your fucking stupidity. But whatever, I'm over it. Game's shit. Not picking it up. My reasons make sense to me, and that's all that matters.

>reeeeee

>open world
>survival crafting
>>>>>>zombies
>microtranscactions
Goty baybee

Your face is shit.

Care to disprove any of those?

You sure got me, man. You're such a troll. I'm so triggered.

Why would you respond aggresively to the truth user? Even if you're so thick you actually bought the game it shouldn't hurt you so much.

Crack when?

It's great

I didn't really comment on the gameplay because its pointless after all that shit. No point in getting a co-op game with not a lot of players.

Go to /mgg/ and you'll find out and stop making threads here

Not as good as the shills say it is, also not as bad as the shills say it is.

Should be avoided or at least entertained sparingly out of a matter of principle due to the way it implements microtransactions.

That's because we have /mgg/ to discuss it.

There does seem to be an awful lot of shilling for this game on Sup Forums today

>/vg/

Oh I'm sorry, everyone knows it's back so we go there instead staying in this heaping pile of shitposting.

I am having a lot of fun, if you like MGSV's gameplay you'll probably like this as well. Story is not very good but I wouldn't call it awful, just uninspired. It's more connected to the Metal Gear lore than I thought though, since the zombies are actually infected with nanomachines from the future.

It's very much a Zombie Survival spin on MGSV though, so if you don't like that or simply want a story focused Metal Gear don't bother. Definitely worth a pirate/buy used if you loved MGSV but don't want to support Konami.

literally all of those are in MGSV lol

>uses multiple save slots in a multiplayer game
>isnt always online anyways

>most stuff wihtin the classes are shitty gimmicks
>jager focuses too much on bows
>medic sounds nice but isnt that effective
>melee one is meh
>scout is fucking based for defence, bonus to barricades, can repair shit and get more LMG ammo
>dude you cant have everything and must select 4 things plus another active thing

I just got banned from a Twitch chat because I said "I think Survive is fun, and if you don't like it, well, people have different opinion."
Blogshit, I know.

AHHHHHHHHHH WHY ISNT ANYONE BUYING OUR GAME ITS NOT FAIR METAL GEAR IS OUR SERIES NOT KOJIMAS THIS CANT BE HAPPENING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>they don't really impact the game at all except for maybe exploration teams
Don't forget paying 10 fucking dollars for your extra save files goy

Why do this gets mentioned a lot? It's for extra character slot, not for save files.

>Much of my enjoyment comes simply from fox engine being a joy to play no matter what the game.
This. The gameplay itself is topnotch because its basically MGSV 2.0

>Worst MGS game ever released
Its not an MGS game. There's no "Solid" in the title

But its Metal Gear Survive = MGS

>below lvl 40
>found a game instantly
>above lvl 40
>cant find people at all
are people not playinh the daily mission?

It's the same thing. If I want to keep my current save file and start a new game with a new character I am forced to pay 10 dollars.

I like the game but there is no excuse for this shit. Neither is there an excuse for the exploration teams being locked behind a paywall. I paid 40 dollars for this. I shouldn't have to pay beyond that, this isn't a free mobile game.

I just realize something.

The last words Chris heard on Dite were "
Good luck ! "
It's all making sense now...

K
J
P

F
O
R
E
V
E
R

if this is a quick cash grab by konami then by all means keep em coming lol, game is pretty fun

save a copy of your data

delete

repaste when you want it

fuckin retard

.02 cents have been deposited into your account

>smart enough to know how to pirate a game
>not smart enough to copy and paste a savefile
Hey at least Konami pays me, you’re doing it for free!

>b-b-b-but 10 dollars!
Ok
>logs everyday for free coins
>b-b-b-b-b-but TPP had it too!
You can get free coins from there too, unless you mod the game to have everything anyway
>b-b-b-b-b-b-but!
No

>shilling your shitty autistic poorman's procucked reviews on Sup Forums

nice try

Does anyone know where the damn third upgrade to base camp is? There's no way you can only get to level 2 because this shit is super cramped and not even at 30/30 capacity.

Very cute

7/10, 5/10 with the "Japanese EA" tax.

>clunky as fuck
>slow as shit.
>UI is a gigantic fucking clusterfuck
>literally plants vs. zombies with multiplayer tacked on
Fucking embarrassing lmao

Why'd they ruin his ai on the real fight? It should have been like the train one where he exclusively takes chip damage while somewhat dodging you.