Have you ever written any kind of guide, chart or map for a vidya game?

Have you ever written any kind of guide, chart or map for a vidya game?
Hard mode: it's still published online
DMD mode: it was published in a paper media

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps3/954345-demons-souls/faqs/59592
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=834287689
docs.google.com/document/d/1zjHYwu6WI2d-_z7-GM-UFzgxqrNZlS2qdjVL4f-Yen0/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=101410194846530573881
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoHbjCXlB0HZl9IelJHSnE2cVU/view?usp=drive_web
portforward.com/games/walkthroughs/Thomas-Was-Alone/Spawn.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look at that boobhu

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps3/954345-demons-souls/faqs/59592
Yes. I even got a guide of the month on Gamefaqs

>mfw it just says 'git gud'

I was always an invader, nothing more. If someone bowed, I bowed... if they didn't, I fought without issue and without complaining, if they jumped me, I fought without issue and without complaining.

I never got anything on gamefaqs, but I have several steam guides, a couple of them five starred for Akiba's Trip.
I also maintain an excel map/spreadsheet for Let it Die even though that game is fucking trash.

nice ascii letters, EWGF

I made a cube god guide for Realm of the Mad God once, but the domain it was on is ded now. Other than that it's mostly been low-key wiki edits of various games, most recently to correct a boss pattern on the Etrian Odyssey wiki

Where the fuck is I love Reisen user?

I'm around but this isn't a waifu thread!

No,i did a tutorial on Youtube about a roguelike though.

I love Reisen?

too big, disgusting
also, no

Do you ever sleep?

You're on thin ice, cowboy. I'm not entire convinced that you actually love Reisen.

Making a guide for a vidya game is the next logical step after you've enjoyed everything it has to offer, but still want to play some more. You can also tell yourself that what you're doing is helping others.

A lot, I was about to go to sleep actually!

I'm not sure why?

The real attractive part of this image isn't the mega tits, it's the armpits

Wrong, it's the facial expression.

What the fuck is a boobhu

>deliberately playing in an inefficient, time-consuming way to get more information for your guide
feels good

I had game code published in a small regional magazine back in the day.
A simple race until the time limit and avoid obstacles and pick up clocks for more time kind of game if I recall.

Voice or no voice?

I see we have some sophisticated gentlemen of fine taste present.

Fucking Tewi.

my negro

No voice just text,it was about a really old roguelike that is not even actively developed anymore.

No, but there are certain games that I have an autistic level of knowledge about (right down to code algorithms), so I know I could if I wanted to.

How would one go about writing a guide and getting it noticed?

I made a couple character strategy guides for Secret Ponchos and Archeblade. That's about it.

I wrote the first Katawa Shoujo guide.

Ignoring that this is just a semi-waifu thread now. I made this a fair while ago and regret the time I spent making it and getting all the gear
>steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=834287689
A week after I made this guide there was an update that reworked the item system and made everything you see in the guide either unobtainable or just a reskin of basic items. I was very upset. the game wasn't even good.

i've drawn a blueprint of an airship from one game to build it in another game.
i never built it since i suck at building things and, honestly, it was too big to even be useful.

Yeah I have 4 or 5 guides published on steam for a few games.

Post more sexy tits

a chart I posted on Steam is still up

I helped with people on specific problems with their games on an old emulation forum.
Also was quite knowledgeable about piracy and shit and posted a few guides here and there about that too.

Depends on the game. If it's on steam, you'll get noticed on steamguides. If not, you can try gamefaqs.
What game?

>what game
Two games actually. Hitman Blood Money and Fallout 3.

>touhou

What a waste of file size.

>B111
is this in fucking inches?
because this isn't in centimeters
normal (albeit stacked as fuck) women have 120cm chests, this fucking monster would be easily way past 2 meters, do these people even think when coming up with this BWH shit?

thanks man.

Japanese breast sizes work in mysterious ways

That's some crazy huge hair right there.

So this is the latest meet'n'fuck..

I must say that, besides the ridiculous tit sizes and hair sizes, this guy draws some fabulous shit

I've written massive walls of text in order to help out people first playing roguelikes, Demon's Souls, and Dark Souls. But I've never written any actual guides on sites like gamefaqs.

she's probably a sub 1.50m womanlet

Perhaps you should.

Put it on steamguides my man. If it's not a straight video file embedded in an empty page, you'll get noticed. Bonus points if it actually has good grammar and structure.

what game is that? I need it for a science project.

thats hot

I made a lot of guides for Xenoblade Chronicles X, and they got quite a good deal of views. Someone even made all my maps for nodes into a big image laid over the regular maps. Outside of that game, not too many guides of mine were made.

it says she's 175, beyond that her proportions are all fucked
just to illustrate, the circumference of adult human head is almost 60cm, ~55 for women, so yeah, pretty close to ideal waist size, now knowing that look at that fucking picture again

I'm looking alright

docs.google.com/document/d/1zjHYwu6WI2d-_z7-GM-UFzgxqrNZlS2qdjVL4f-Yen0/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=101410194846530573881

drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoHbjCXlB0HZl9IelJHSnE2cVU/view?usp=drive_web
Top is the raw guide i wrote on the Scholar class in Final Fantasy XIV

Bottom is the abridged edited version which got published in an online fan magazine.

Sorta DMD i guess?

It's also the top result on google if you look up ffxiv scholar guide

55 and 61 centimeters is literally 2 inch difference, does her head seem to be comparable circumference to her midsection to you?

I'm sorry I couldnt hear you over her tits

I wrote a image and text based game walkthrough on Thomas Was Alone. I did it because they paid like $50 in Paypal and I was a high school student back then. They even had a fucking tool to upload add images with, add fitting texts and finally place their watermark on it and upload it to their website. I'm surprised I didn't get ripped off so kudos to them. Link: portforward.com/games/walkthroughs/Thomas-Was-Alone/Spawn.htm

The point was, and still is, the BWH in this jap shit is intentionally used for emphasis, but how can it emphasize anything, when it doesn't even reflect what's on the picture?
Don't ask how I got this, but my sis is a normally built woman and her chest is 106 centimeters, and strangely enough, she doesn't carry two duffle bags below her collarbones.

>no Reisenpost

Because this isn't a waifu thread. I try not to bother people who want to talk about video games!

Did you fuck your sis?
Did you fuck your sis' tits?
Did you ever want to?

>Reisenfag still living

>Have you ever written any kind of guide, chart or map for a vidya game?
Yes, several.
>Hard mode: it's still published online
Yep.
>DMD mode: it was published in a paper media
Never formally published but I've had multiple people tell me they've printed off my shit before.

>generic girl with bunny ears
get some taste

>M cup
What the fuck? I know these are Japanese measurements but do we have to use the whole fucking alphabet to describe her tits?

No, they and the people who give a shit about those numbers are retarded virgins.

Himejiru

>not having a Z cup girlfriend

salty chestlet detected

I want to make you happy and say yes, but we both know that's not really how it works.
It's a strange thing really, because you can't really pinpoint what's putting you off, even the act of mulling the possibility just feels weird, but maybe if you could completely detach yourself emotionally and morally you could do it. Clinical psychology toys with the possibility of genetic siblings, who did not live together having no problem getting intimate, so it has to be a mental block, and let's not forget that incest is a fairly popular mainstream fetish. This is a fascinating topic BTW.

I had the blood code for Mortal Kombat written down and hidden underneath my bed so my parents wouldn’t find it. Does that count?

>fuck Tewi
sure

I was kinda autistic about one game on Steam and wrote the first achievement guide for it.

Weird how some other guy literally reposted my guide the same day, it was evident because my guide was full of misconceptions and his guide had the same mistakes.

>hug pillow with teddies
where and how do i get one

It's always like this, it's kinda annoying. Character has gigantic tits, and then they claim it's 90cm.

Holy fuck that naughty face of hers drives me nuuuuuuuuuuuuuts!

Wrote regular&exploit guides in a niche forum that is still up for over a decade now

They employed from the start upvote as curency for deeper forum access. This gave incentitive for everyone to contribute to get to the good stuff while simultaniously keeping potential lurking devs away.

LURK MORE

why is this bitch so smug?

I've only made guides for speedruns

>Outlived all of her peers and thrived for about 2 million years by fucking with their fortune for the better or worse
You'd be smug too.

>Thomas Was Alone
One of the worst games I've had the miusfortune of playing, just saying.

No, idiot. 120cm is pretty big, not a normal size.

NI
TO
RI

The JP have no idea how breast size works. I probably know more about breasts than most women do, i did a lot of research in the last year.

>albeit stacked as fuck
why the kneejerk?
are you such a humongous fucking weaboo that your katana unsheathes itself at the mere suspicion of potential injustice being perpetrated against the grorius nippon?

>i did a lot of research in the last year
Explain.

Because she's going to fart on you.