You had the best Ace Combat games

>snes

Ayyy

Happy birthday!

Best controller

im 12 and wat is this

t. manlet

What game is Sup Forums emulating right now

you were the greatest CD/DVD player ever.
And you have predicted Sony's future games as well.

It also had the best games

Fuck off underage

?

Bump

DQVIII

Lets not forget now that even the PS2 had the ability to run Linux as a desktop PC

Friendly reminder that Nintendo hired sony to make a cd-player for the super nintendo, but fucked them at the very last moment.

The result was that sony made their own console and fucked nintendo right back.

Neat

>best console ever created
>disc drive error if you looked at it too hard
lmao no

any more things you learned on youtube, gen z?

It's hard to imagine that olden day nintendo were leagues more villainous than they are now, but everything about the company then is a complete horror story. Caring so little about the medium that you use a court case promoting censorship as a way to kill your competition is completely reprehensible, and putting the guy responsible on the payroll where he remains to this day unforgivable.

miss ya

REMINDER THAT DS SOLD JUST AS WELL AND IT'S AGED LIKE MILK, SO CLEARLY THAT'S A SHIT STANDARD TO USE

REMINDER THAT SONY TRIED TO FORCE NINTENDO TO SIGN A CONTRACT THAT WOULD GIVE THEM 50% REVENUE ON ALL GAMES AND HARDWARE THAT NINTENDO EVER SOLD EVER AGAIN AND THAT'S WHY NINTENDO BACKED OFF OF THE DEAL

SONY WERE THE VILLAINS

>portable console

>implying I'm not playing on real hardware

seriously?

how new

I found Devil May Cry 3, God of War, Soul Reaver 2 and Jak and Dexter in a bargain bin last week. which 1 should I play?

It's amazing how am i still not done with everything that its library has to offer, im always finding hidden gems though the internet or Sup Forums

My birthday was yesterday!

source?

t.underage

Soul Reaver 2

My birthday is today!
Happy late birthday, user!

happy bird day !!! ^_^